ADVERTISEMENT

Games you would like to see

Given what we know about teams at this point in the season what are some games you would like to see? Here are a few of mine:

Folsom vs Cen10
Central Catholic vs Serra (San Mateo)
Del Oro vs Liberty(Brentwood)
DLS vs SJB
Inderkum vs Pittsburg

Those would all be awesome. Great picks!

DLS vs. SJB plays winner of Folsom Cen10
DO vs Liberty plays winner of Inderkum Pitt

Reactions: Sacchiefs
I'd like to see Mini Ditka vs. Mater Dei and SJB at the same time!!
150417_2859839_Bears_Fan_Quiz_anvver_1.jpg

91h8pm

Reactions: cookie530
Hahaha. Are we talking about 1 Mini Ditka vs (them one vs one) or are we talking 1 Mini Ditka vs both teams combined cuz that change some things.

Mini Ditka vs 1 team 747-3
Much closer if Mini Ditka vs both, Mini Ditka 746-SoCal AllStars 6. 2nd game much closer.

Reactions: RidgeRider
I'd like to see the following random games,

Inderkum vs grant
Monterey trail vs central, ca
Capital christain vs del Oro
De la salle vs Img academy, usa
Sheldon vs Buchanan
St john bosco vs central, fl
Jesuit vs serra
Pittsburg vs Sheldon
Oak ridge vs oaks christain
Cardinal Newman vs bishop amat
Placer vs Narbonne
Liberty be mission Viejo
Centennial vs Allen, tx
Central Catholic vs orange Lutheran
Folsom vs mater dei

Folsom and Liberty.
This would be a huge blowout. Seen both teams this year and it isn't remotely close. I would put Liberty slightly higher than Chaminade and they almost had to call that game at halftime.

I would love to see Folsom/DLS Part II, regional bowl.
DLS/Cen10
Folsom/Cen10
Bosco/DLS/Folsom

Placer vs Central Catholic
Placer vs Cap Christian
Placer v Capital Christian is the one that is a one that could happen in playoffs. This year Placer would over power Central. I watched Placer roll in CC home and saw a Big Eddie V led team hammer Them. The name Michael Robinson was called all night on runs. Placer funs than trap play to perfection every year. To put that in focus that was the year that started 4 straight SBG wins.

Heck Sutter vs Placer as well.

Fairmair if you read this how are the younger levels for Sutter this year?

Never mind saw on Maxpreps that the JV is killing it and the freshmen team is doing pretty good as well. Player turnout looks low, or is 30 on JV pretty standard for Sutter?

Reactions: championcif75
Mater Dei vs Colquitt County, GA
Folsom vs Cen10 or Oaks Christian
DLS vs Rome, GA
SJB vs Grayson, GA
Liberty vs Serra
Central (Fresno) vs Pitt
Placer vs San Joaquin Memorial (Fresno)
Del Oro vs Buchanan (Fresno/Clovis)
Clayton Valley Charter vs Monterrey Trails
Sheldon vs Edison (Fresno) or Clovis West
Central Catholic vs Liberty (Bakersfield)

Placer vs Central Catholic
Placer vs Cap Christian
Those would be 2 great games.....totally agree.But a Placer vs Capital Christian that may very well happen in the SJS D3 playoffs as I think both will win their respective leagues and play D3.As for Central Catholic I believe they are D2 in playoffs.

Would love to see a Sutter vs Del Oro too. I think that would be a good game most years. Del Oro doesn't have much to gain by playing down so probably won't ever happen.

This is a good one. Sutter would have been a better opponent than some of the non-league opponents DO scheduled the past couple seasons. Furthermore, the proximity of the schools (less than 45 mi apart) and recent success of both programs make this an attractive match up IMO.

If DO was willing to take on Pleasant Valley, I don't see why they wouldn't play the Huskies.

Inderkum vs Pittsburg

@mistark would know better than I, but I'm not sure Indy is ready for the level of team PITT has been the past 2 seasons. The Tigers would certainly have to play better than they did tonight against Antelope. The Titans are a very good program with a very good coach in Matt Ray. But they aren't on PITT's level. Not this or last season, anyway.

Heck Sutter vs Placer as well.

Fairmair if you read this how are the younger levels for Sutter this year?

Never mind saw on Maxpreps that the JV is killing it and the freshmen team is doing pretty good as well. Player turnout looks low, or is 30 on JV pretty standard for Sutter?
30 for JVs is pretty standard. Don’t call up many frosh usually. So just sophs for the most part year in and year out. Sutter and Placer programs are pretty tight. They have annual 7 on 7 sessions in the summer and coaching staffs are very respectful to one another

This is a good one. Sutter would have been a better opponent than some of the non-league opponents DO scheduled the past couple seasons. Furthermore, the proximity of the schools (less than 45 mi apart) and recent success of both programs make this an attractive match up IMO.

If DO was willing to take on Pleasant Valley, I don't see why they wouldn't play the Huskies.

I would like to see this next year if both teams had openings. I think it would draw a pretty good crowd for a home and home series. Plus it makes for a good football story each year. The tale of two small town teams with good football history. Also kind of has a David vs Goliath feel.

Both teams have the same type of culture running through their program. Same football mentality. I think it would be a physical game, and a cool experience. This would be classic high school football game and two games I would happily pay to see. Not to mention the atmosphere on Friday night, especially at those two fields it would be cool.

Reactions: ThunderRam
30 for JVs is pretty standard. Don’t call up many frosh usually. So just sophs for the most part year in and year out. Sutter and Placer programs are pretty tight. They have annual 7 on 7 sessions in the summer and coaching staffs are very respectful to one another

Yeah looked on Maxpreps after posting and noticed the JV was all sophomores. They have played a pretty good schedule this year and dominated so far. I also saw that varsity is half juniors, so it looks like you guys are going to have a good couple of years coming up. Wouldn't definitely be the time to schedule something like this.

Are you guys going to win it all this year? What do you think about West Valley?

Hahaha. Are we talking about 1 Mini Ditka vs (them one vs one) or are we talking 1 Mini Ditka vs both teams combined cuz that change some things.

Mini Ditka vs 1 team 747-3
Much closer if Mini Ditka vs both, Mini Ditka 746-SoCal AllStars 6. 2nd game much closer.

Obviously it’s gotta be Mini Ditka vs. SoCal AllStars! Mini Ditka is obviously operating under different rules and should be playing only AllStar teams as an independent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT