ADVERTISEMENT

IMG vs. Mater Dei: Great Athletes, Bad for HS Football

Califfbfan

Superstar
Jul 6, 2018
Well, the big game is over, and MD pulled it out. A lot of posters are saying what a great display of talent, etc.

I for one think this game stunk, for these reasons:

* IMG is a nationwide recruiting academy, and I am glad California schools are going to stop playing them after this season.
* Mater Dei is a blatant transfer operation, with many players coming in after their freshmen and sophomore years. I guess Rollison got tired of being blasted by DLS four years in a row back in the late 1990's and early 2000's, and wanted to have the best team in California, no matter what it takes to accomplish that..
* Both teams seem undisciplined. In last nights game, 14 penalties for IMG, with two players ejected, and 16 penalties for MD. I bet the coaches left the field saying "what a great game".

A true blot on high school football.

Well, the big game is over, and MD pulled it out. A lot of posters are saying what a great display of talent, etc.

* IMG is a nationwide recruiting academy, and I am glad California schools are going to stop playing them after this season.
* Mater Dei is a blatant transfer operation, with many players coming in after their freshmen and sophomore years. I guess Rollison got tired of being blasted by DLS four years in a row back in the late 1990's and early 2000's, and wanted to have the best team in California, no matter what it takes to accomplish that..
* Both teams seem undisciplined. In last nights game, 14 penalties for IMG, with two players ejected, and 16 penalties for MD. I bet the coaches left the field saying "what a great game".

I like to see the best of the best play however it happens. The level of play, size, speed, and strength, was unreal for the age group.

I can say it’s sorta a change from the norm in football but it’s normal in sports or life for the best to congregate and compete. Soccer academies, tennis academies, AAU basketball and prep schools. Like a kid talented in music, art, math, or something could possibly leave their local school for a school that specializes in the field they’re talented in and interested in pursuing.

It was like watching an All Star game I was definitely intrigued by the matchup
The matchup was intriguing, but I think with all the”open enrollment boundaries “,blatant recruiting,inducements to transfer, etc... I think it’s now too much. It’s no longer local boundary school districts vs each other. It’s some schools just bringing in a bunch of ringers in order to win at all costs. Probably time for everyone to take a step back and reevaluate what high school football should be about.I personally don’t want to see IMG academies springing up everywhere

I have a middle of the road take.

I don't personally like the schools going the academy route like MD, IMG, etc...I think it takes away from high school football and what it truly should be.

But- I also realize that we are lucky to live in a country that has choices. We can either chose to watch or not to watch schools like this. I personally do not watch and pay zero attention to these schools. My focus is generally on the local level. I love the local rivalries. I love the traditions. I love getting the chance to play a great team from another section at the end of the year. That is what I truly love about HSFB.

My proposal would be to keep choice, but to separate. Schools that want to recruit, accept/encourage transfers, should be considered or rolled into "academies," or whatever you'd like to call them. They can form their own leagues, conferences, playoffs, against each other. I think this would be rather interesting. Who knows, maybe have a championship game at the end of the year to pit the best traditional HS against the best academy. That would be fun IMO.

Thoughts?

LOL. Nice try to make it about DLS and games played over a decade ago. More likely it was about Rollinson tired of losing to So Cal competition not getting to the state title games.

Reactions: cookie530
I was interested in the game because of all of the D1 recruits that were playing and being able to see the best talent matched up against the best talent. Game didn't disappoint and it was one of the best high school games I've seen in a long time. No blowout, no "give it to the same 1-2 guys the whole game", plays were made all over the field on both sides of the ball.

Bad for high school football? Yup. It's never fun for high school football when 2-3 teams dominate the field. We see it with the WCAL in the CCS, we see it with DLS in NorCal, and now we see it with MD/SJB in the state.

I bet the coaches left the field saying "what a great game".

Coach Rollinson looked right into the Fox Sports camera while walking to the center of the field and said emphatically "Now that's Mater Dei football right there!"

Reactions: aztecpadre
LOL. Nice try to make it about DLS and games played over a decade ago. More likely it was about Rollinson tired of losing to So Cal competition not getting to the state title games.
Actually, I was thinking of the Spartans 2001 team when watching this MD/IMG game last night. DLS was really good that year. DLS would have been in the mix but its hard to say that DLS would have been the victor. Certainly Lad would have coached a whole lot better than IMG's coach Wright.

Reactions: hayaka
I

Coach Rollinson looked right into the Fox Sports camera while walking to the center of the field and said emphatically "Now that's Mater Dei football right there!"

Yeah, the hubris of Rollinson, saying "that's Mater Dei football." That has only become Mater Dei football after he conceded defeat in relying on home-grown teams and opened the transfer floodgates.

It was a great game. Fun to watch. Games like this give a nice glimpse at the next level stars ie.: Kellen Mond - former IMG QB - playing against Alabama right now on national TV.

Reactions: bella123
Good game, actually thougt it was really entering. No problem with either of these teams.

This is not what high school football should be about? Time to move on from antiquated 1950’s thinking. It’s funny how many people watched this game. That nevered happened in the 70’s or 80’s.

The game has progressed and gotten better for it. The speed and strength of the players is a way better than it was 30 years ago. Coaching is better.
Teams have websites, instagrams, social media etc. Hell this forum wasn’t around 25 years ago. People will embarace NCP or Rivals to follow and promote high school games then bitch at the culture they actively participate and helped create?

The game has changed. I like the progress. I think any and all exposure is good.

I disagree.

HSFB can progress and has just how it is. You can have extremely high level games, stadiums, social media accounts, etc, without all the academies and transfer schools. There are only a handful of them anyways. Now HSFB is becoming a hybrid of college and taking away much of the local lure that HSFB once had. We used to be into hundreds of games because they mattered. Now we are only into 2 or 3 games because we now think that is all that matters (IMGs, MDs of the world).

Some may like this- I just don't. And it isn't that I want to live in the past at all. I like how some aspects of HSFB have progressed. I just don't like the direction it is going and the message we are sending a majority of these kids.

Reactions: remc and hayaka
Couple of thoughts on this thread...

1. Shame on ESPN for not making this the game of the week... instead they showed Oaks Christian vs. Bakersfield Christian. These are two of the highest profile teams in the nation and people should have been able to watch it.

2. With the transfer rules in place for SoCal I can't see Norcal winning the open anytime soon. DLS & Folsom represent our best hope and I can't see it being any different from last years shellacking!

3. I don't mind kids enrolling in academies like IMG. They are going to prepare for the next level and that is their families choice for what is best for them. What I find sickening is polls like Maxpreps and USA Today rank them with other schools in the top 25. Should they really have the opportunity to win a national championship given the fact they take the best players from all over the country? I know some will say how is that any different from MD, SJB, & BG stealing the best players from SoCal....

Reactions: cookie530
Caught this last night as well. How in the world did this happen!?

I see Oaks beat them 83-0. I think I read that So Cal teams have a tv deal or something. I think Fox has airing rights to their sectional games. Big time if true!

LoL at all the complaining.Do you old men yell at the kids to get off your lawn to? LOL

Those that don’t progress get left behind
It was a fantastic display of high school athletics at its very finest.

As far as the penalties go these teams were actually playing another team as strong and fast as they were which rarely happens for them so a lot of holding calls.This was also a true and intense grudge game.Lets not forget how IMG made a video calling out MD saying they were the best team.MD then scrambled to make it happen and meet the challenge

To me this is nothing new. Only difference is it's being openly done instead of behind closed doors. I'm not sure why people feel the north can't compete with MD or SJB or add in what oaks christain is now doing. Hasn't DLS hand picked talent from the entire bay area and even the Sacramento area for at least a decade now? Someone recently said on here two of their all time best players are from the 916. Dls has dominated the north. Are we feeling a little nervous because some of the south teams are following the blue print The north has nothing to fear. I'd bet money or push ups that be the north wins the open this year. Assuming all pans out the way some feel and DLS represents us, I think they will do good. MD gave up a lot of rushing yards last nite to a team that was one dimensional just like dls. Dls will put that same kind of pressure on MD. Last year if DLS didn't have so many TO's in that game it would have been a lot closer. If they can stop Folsom high powered all star squad, I think they will be alright. Have some NorCal faith. Still a lot ball to be played

Reactions: observer22
First of all, I did watch the game -- along with the DLS-Buchanan. I was certainly interested in the outcome and wanted to see a team comprised mostly with talent from CA represent against a program that recruits from everywhere. If you think about, IMG is essentially a D1 college team that gets these star players for a year or two and before the real colleges get their hands on them.

The talent these teams recruited and fielded is what the US Army All-American Bowl is for. I don't like seeing a handful of private school programs/academies (Bishop Gorman, IMG, Mater Dei, St. John Bosco, etc) gather all the best talent across the country to play 2-3 meaningful games a year. Seriously, those teams are rarely threatened over a 10-16 game season most every year. What's the point?

I'm glad GA and TX have refused to play IMG and that CA is following suit. What IMG is doing is over the line IMO. It's one thing to train teenaged tennis players for solo pro careers and another to cherry pick the very best football players from all over the country to play a team sport.

While I don't like all the transferring that occurs throughout SoCal -- at least they're fielding teams with players from SoCal. But I still feel this compiling of players is best suited for all-star games -- not for 10+ game seasons where the all-star team is an overwhelming favorite to win in dominating fashion 98% of the time.

Reactions: 13 others and remc
Anyone else picture a future where a lot of high schools drop football and instead football is centralized to a specific school in each area? With concussion/CTE concerns, participation dropping every year, and tightening school budgets, does it make sense to keep a football team that is likely a huge money sink for the school? Especially if you're a non-competitive team getting rolled 8-9 times a year? Healdsburg cancelled their season because they were both getting rolled and players quit where they couldn't field a team.

For example take an area with 3-4 schools with mediocre football teams in close proximity to one another. One of those schools keeps football and the "boundary" for eligible players expands for that one school to include all the other schools that dropped football. They draw support and players from a larger community, and can field more competitive and deeper teams.

Reactions: bella123
To me this is nothing new. Only difference is it's being openly done instead of behind closed doors. I'm not sure why people feel the north can't compete with MD or SJB or add in what oaks christain is now doing. Hasn't DLS hand picked talent from the entire bay area and even the Sacramento area for at least a decade now? Someone recently said on here two of their all time best players are from the 916. Dls has dominated the north. Are we feeling a little nervous because some of the south teams are following the blue print The north has nothing to fear. I'd bet money or push ups that be the north wins the open this year. Assuming all pans out the way some feel and DLS represents us, I think they will do good. MD gave up a lot of rushing yards last nite to a team that was one dimensional just like dls. Dls will put that same kind of pressure on MD. Last year if DLS didn't have so many TO's in that game it would have been a lot closer. If they can stop Folsom high powered all star squad, I think they will be alright. Have some NorCal faith. Still a lot ball to be played

Go with your head, not your heart, or you’re going to be doing push-ups. I just looked at the JC Gridiorn Dirty 30 and SF City is 3rd. I’ve seen a little bit of them this year and IMG or Mater Dei from last night rolls them up. The Spartans as it stands, stands little chance. I think one of DLS’s all time teams when they had weapons galore could give them a run but this season? No... Not happening. If they combine Folsom and DLS then play the game, maybe.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
DLS can match up with MD/IMG maybe 5-6 guys on each side of the ball hat on a hat, but those 4-5 mismatches will make it ugly. Folsom's offense would match up better on that side of the ball but their defense would be a sieve. MD 31 DLS 14 if they meet, MD 45 Folsom 28 if they meet.

I for one think it stinks that Cali is going to stop playing IMG. It's been the Cali schools that have given IMG their strongest competition and now their first loss in years.

To be fair with the topic of recruiting, MD isn't the only recruiting factory in SoCal and recruiting happens all over including the public schools, but no question that IMG is on a whole other level when it comes to recruiting, which is exactly why I loved seeing a Cali team taking down the the National All Star team

Overall I do agree the recruiting thing is out of control though

DLS can match up with MD/IMG maybe 5-6 guys on each side of the ball hat on a hat, but those 4-5 mismatches will make it ugly. Folsom's offense would match up better on that side of the ball but their defense would be a sieve. MD 31 DLS 14 if they meet, MD 45 Folsom 28 if they meet.

So can NorCal pull a SoCal and marry Folsom's offense and DLS's defense to form our own super team and send them to the Open SBG? :D

Reactions: nascar624
The matchup was intriguing, but I think with all the”open enrollment boundaries “,blatant recruiting,inducements to transfer, etc... I think it’s now too much. It’s no longer local boundary school districts vs each other. It’s some schools just bringing in a bunch of ringers in order to win at all costs. Probably time for everyone to take a step back and reevaluate what high school football should be about.I personally don’t want to see IMG academies springing up everywhere
This^^^^^

If DLS “hand picked” talent throughout the Bay Area year after year then they’d have had scores of D1 prospects every year. A lot of years they’ve had just 1?D1 prospect. When they were losing to Don Bosco of NJ I think one year they didn’t have any D1 prospects.Now of course they’ve gotten a lot kids from the surrounding areas, but doesn’t mean they were zeroing in on D1 prospects. The number of D1 kids they put out each year doesn’t support that claim

Agree this is nothing new, but it’s the degree that it’s going on is the issue.Some schools go a lot farther than others, and when a lot of schools go to the extreme, you create a competitive imbalance that is a bit too much. In which case schools that abide by going all out to win at all costs should be separated and form a league/ conference of their own. How that would happen I don’t know, but I'm sure some like minds can come up with certain criterion for these schools

Good point fellas. I do think my heart is in it more than my head sometimes. I'mma pretty passionate guy, but I promise you I can and do admit to my faults. On this subject I tend to lead towards, pro choice for parents and their kids on where they would like to attend school. And it's not just a sports thing. With so many schools cutting back on electives; wood shop, culinary classes, rotc, auto mechanics, music/band, advanced classes/academics, sports and welding to name a few. Id like to send my kid(someday if I get blessed) to somewhere they will be inspired and enjoy going. Too many distractions to take them down the wrong road if they aren't excited to be in school(my experience). I know were focusing on sports right now but any of the above reasons are all issues that would make a parent send their kid else where if they had the means to do so, even it meant the school was stacked with talent in that area. And to ban Cali schools from playing academy schools in sports is just silly to me. I'd be careful if I was the cif or a state hs federation. You might end up creating a super league with these ridiculous by laws. Food for thought. A super league would draw big time money. The img/MD game had 10,000 plus people. 10,000 x $10 per person plus $5 for parking plus vendor fees, plus snack bar, plus tv contract! That's over $200k for just one contest. I'm sure MD enjoyed that win and the money they raked in. Some else said on here, hs sports is getting a lot more like college sports. The cif better pay attention because I bet the private school administrators are, esp to those dollar signs. Could be wrong but it sure feels like this to me

Good point fellas. I do think my heart is in it more than my head sometimes. I'mma pretty passionate guy, but I promise you I can and do admit to my faults. On this subject I tend to lead towards, pro choice for parents and their kids on where they would like to attend school. And it's not just a sports thing. With so many schools cutting back on electives; wood shop, culinary classes, rotc, auto mechanics, music/band, advanced classes/academics, sports and welding to name a few. Id like to send my kid(someday if I get blessed) to somewhere they will be inspired and enjoy going. Too many distractions to take them down the wrong road if they aren't excited to be in school(my experience). I know were focusing on sports right now but any of the above reasons are all issues that would make a parent send their kid else where if they had the means to do so, even it meant the school was stacked with talent in that area. And to ban Cali schools from playing academy schools in sports is just silly to me. I'd be careful if I was the cif or a state hs federation. You might end up creating a super league with these ridiculous by laws. Food for thought. A super league would draw big time money. The img/MD game had 10,000 plus people. 10,000 x $10 per person plus $5 for parking plus vendor fees, plus snack bar, plus tv contract! That's over $200k for just one contest. I'm sure MD enjoyed that win and the money they raked in. Some else said on here, hs sports is getting a lot more like college sports. The cif better pay attention because I bet the private school administrators are, esp to those dollar signs. Could be wrong but it sure feels like this to me

Pretty spot on. The evolution of (some) passionate coaches becoming obsessed with winning/dominating is a big factor, changing the landscape.

Here’s a post by someone who was at the game.I think his assessment on the game and atmosphere his why these type games are important for the the sport as a whole :

IMO MD won on the scoreboard but it is still debatable who the better team may be. Styles can make for interesting match ups and this was the classic puncher vs. boxer scenario.

MD finessed the win with a great job of offensive play calling after figuring out in the third quarter that they were not going to overpower IMG and needed the passing game to set up the running game.

Watching them up close IMG was noticeably bigger, faster, more powerful...their running backs ran through MD's defense seemingly at will. Sanders and Cain are on a totally different level even for the Trinity. That may have been different if MD's DC had prepared better and responded to all of IMG's "offensive tells" of which there were many... but he obviously didn't... making a tough job a hell of a lot tougher.

Noting the above, this game ultimately got down to MD's better offensive coaching and which team was going to be disciplined enough to have fewer PF penalties that killed drives and kept this from being a high scoring affair.

The game evolved to what great games should... the last three possessions which had the whole place sucked in. Many will question IMG's decision to kick the FG ( Steeler, Mr. Cain and I could not figure that one as they were setting up ) when IMG was rolling through the MD defense but that's the way it played out.

Bottom line is that if IMG can put more diversity in their offensive schemes, deal with their OL giving away plays and get in better condition, they will be as formidable as a team can be at this point of the season. As far as MD goes... they showed with that last drive they have everything it takes to man up and elevate their game when their backs are against the wall. In many ways one could say MD grew up by the 4th quarter and became a much better team which will serve them well come playoff time.

Last observation about the event... which is what this eventually turned out to be... going beyond a normal hs game. The stadium was packed to the gills along with a huge crowd in the end zone gardens that prompted the PA announcer to ask them to move into the stands but nobody did because there was no room left for them to move to.

Props have to be given the IMG fans who traveled across the county in force to be there. Steeler and I had seats on the 50 about half way up the stands with several of the IMG players fathers sitting with us including Noah Cain's dad who compared the crowd intensity to that of the DFW area of which he was from. Talking with them though out the game also gave us more insight about the reality of IMG's program which could be the subject of another thread.

I was initially indifferent to both programs due to the intense transfer thing but figured the game may be entertaining. Well it went beyond just entertaining. I found myself gravitating toward becoming a homer and I think Steeler did too as we spent a lot of time discussing what we thought MD should do to exploit the IMG weaknesses and get the edge.

I maybe learned a thing or two last night that may have softened that position. Every once in a while you attend a game that turns out to be the whole package and this game ended up being just that. Recruited teams or not, this was still HS football where the result was not a given and everyone in the house was emotionally invested in it. No one left unsatisfied.

I like to see the best of the best play however it happens. The level of play, size, speed, and strength, was unreal for the age group.

I can say it’s sorta a change from the norm in football but it’s normal in sports or life for the best to congregate and compete. Soccer academies, tennis academies, AAU basketball and prep schools. Like a kid talented in music, art, math, or something could possibly leave their local school for a school that specializes in the field they’re talented in and interested in pursuing.

I agree 100%. I think it’s so silly that all these rules exist for athletes. If a school consistently has, say, a great band, does ANYBODY care if a kid transfers to that school as a sophomore or junior? No. Why does it all of a sudden matter if the after school activity we are talking about involves a ball?

Why does it all of a sudden matter if the after school activity we are talking about involves a ball?

Because it does. Doesn't matter if it's basketball, football, baseball .. whatever. The competition is different in those sports than band. And I'll bet you anything while there are band competitions, that the activity doesn't see numerous transfers to a handful of schools and from all over the country.

The competitive imbalance in football and basketball is huge from the top couple of programs to everyone else. As I've asked before, where's the competition (and fun) in that? All for one or two games every few years like we saw this past weekend? I really don't understand the pro argument in this. To each their own, I guess.

We get the US Army All-American game every year. I'm fine with that.

Reactions: remc

Come on Thunder, the all Americans game is absolutely nothing like what we witnessed this Friday with MD and IMG.Read the last three paragraphs of my post above and you will realize what a special event that game was.

Here’s a post by someone who was at the game.I think his assessment on the game and atmosphere his why these type games are important for the the sport as a whole :

IMO MD won on the scoreboard but it is still debatable who the better team may be. Styles can make for interesting match ups and this was the classic puncher vs. boxer scenario.

MD finessed the win with a great job of offensive play calling after figuring out in the third quarter that they were not going to overpower IMG and needed the passing game to set up the running game.

Watching them up close IMG was noticeably bigger, faster, more powerful...their running backs ran through MD's defense seemingly at will. Sanders and Cain are on a totally different level even for the Trinity. That may have been different if MD's DC had prepared better and responded to all of IMG's "offensive tells" of which there were many... but he obviously didn't... making a tough job a hell of a lot tougher.

Noting the above, this game ultimately got down to MD's better offensive coaching and which team was going to be disciplined enough to have fewer PF penalties that killed drives and kept this from being a high scoring affair.

The game evolved to what great games should... the last three possessions which had the whole place sucked in. Many will question IMG's decision to kick the FG ( Steeler, Mr. Cain and I could not figure that one as they were setting up ) when IMG was rolling through the MD defense but that's the way it played out.

Bottom line is that if IMG can put more diversity in their offensive schemes, deal with their OL giving away plays and get in better condition, they will be as formidable as a team can be at this point of the season. As far as MD goes... they showed with that last drive they have everything it takes to man up and elevate their game when their backs are against the wall. In many ways one could say MD grew up by the 4th quarter and became a much better team which will serve them well come playoff time.

Last observation about the event... which is what this eventually turned out to be... going beyond a normal hs game. The stadium was packed to the gills along with a huge crowd in the end zone gardens that prompted the PA announcer to ask them to move into the stands but nobody did because there was no room left for them to move to.

Props have to be given the IMG fans who traveled across the county in force to be there. Steeler and I had seats on the 50 about half way up the stands with several of the IMG players fathers sitting with us including Noah Cain's dad who compared the crowd intensity to that of the DFW area of which he was from. Talking with them though out the game also gave us more insight about the reality of IMG's program which could be the subject of another thread.

I was initially indifferent to both programs due to the intense transfer thing but figured the game may be entertaining. Well it went beyond just entertaining. I found myself gravitating toward becoming a homer and I think Steeler did too as we spent a lot of time discussing what we thought MD should do to exploit the IMG weaknesses and get the edge.

I maybe learned a thing or two last night that may have softened that position. Every once in a while you attend a game that turns out to be the whole package and this game ended up being just that. Recruited teams or not, this was still HS football where the result was not a given and everyone in the house was emotionally invested in it. No one left unsatisfied.

Great post. I'm glad another poster was there to enjoy that amazing game! You post is so spot on. I also sat on the img side, pretty close to you, 45 yard line all the way up top. I also believe if img we're more balanced that they would be almost impossible to stop. Those backs were the real deal and as advertised. I believe the Img coach got frustrated early in the game as did the Img parents you were sitting by with the pass interference call on the MD db that turned out to be an off setting penalty. The ball was thrown out of bounds and I think the off setting penalty was that the wr touched it, nullifying the pass interference. I saw the coach yelling and staring down the ref all nite who made the call. I'm not sure he recovered from that call even tho it was early in the game. Again good post

I have no interest in these games. Didn’t even look to see what the score was. I was much more interested to see how Grant and Oakdale were doing.

Bad for kids, bad for parents, its a bad idea. I don’t buy the platitudes that some throw out there in support of those types programs.

I don’t buy the attitude that some espouse that you have to get with the times and adapt. I call BS. I’m happy to be the old man yelling “get off my lawn!” in this circumstance.

These programs are for the ego’s of adults who try to justify it by saying its for the kids. Rubbish.

Reactions: smashmouthrick
Because it does. Doesn't matter if it's basketball, football, baseball .. whatever. The competition is different in those sports than band. And I'll bet you anything while there are band competitions, that the activity doesn't see numerous transfers to a handful of schools and from all over the country.

The competitive imbalance in football and basketball is huge from the top couple of programs to everyone else. As I've asked before, where's the competition (and fun) in that? All for one or two games every few years like we saw this past weekend? I really don't understand the pro argument in this. To each their own, I guess.

I don’t know what the transfer activity around band programs is, and I would guess there isn’t much data about it because people don’t care, and I am definitely one of those people that don’t. I also do not care about people transferring for sports. I don’t understand the argument for restricting transfers to be perfectly honest with you. But as you said, to each their own.

I have no interest in these games. Didn’t even look to see what the score was. I was much more interested to see how Grant and Oakdale were doing.

Bad for kids, bad for parents, its a bad idea. I don’t buy the platitudes that some throw out there in support of those types programs.

I don’t buy the attitude that some espouse that you have to get with the times and adapt. I call BS. I’m happy to be the old man yelling “get off my lawn!” in this circumstance.

These programs are for the ego’s of adults who try to justify it by saying its for the kids. Rubbish.

I am for allowing kids to transfer as much as they want and still play sports. It’s not for any of those reasons you have though, I just don’t really care where kids chose to go to school at.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT