ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty v Gilroy mismatch

NorCalSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2001
Not sure why this game was even set up. Gilroy has a great record last season but they were a B league champ (that is middle of the pack in their new league at best). Liberty could win this one 100-0 if they tried.

Reactions: PhotoGuy_271
A game like this is not good for fans or players. Liberty 50 Gilroy 0 2nd qtr is not even halfway over. Gilroy doesn't even have a 1st down or hasn't crossed the 50 yard line.

A game like this always brings a smile to my face knowing in a bit 3 months De La Salle will give them a taste of their own medicine. 50-0 at halftime is distasteful.

Reactions: What in the
50-0 at the half was purely based on an Elite NorCal team playing a B league team(playing in A league). They could of scored 100 in the first half. Gilroy Defense wasn’t even lined up properly most of the game, somewhere on social media the DC predicted a win I was told. Being at the game, I was really impressed with Liberty’s defense, they are relentless.

50-0 at the half was purely based on an Elite NorCal team playing a B league team(playing in A league). They could of scored 100 in the first half. Gilroy Defense wasn’t even lined up properly most of the game, somewhere on social media the DC predicted a win I was told. Being at the game, I was really impressed with Liberty’s defense, they are relentless.

Scoring 50 in a half is not ok no matter who you’re playing. Cannot wait to see DLS drop 60+ on them in the playoff.

funny thing about all this talk is we talking about Liberty High School. after 60+ years of average football at best they are in the talks of one of the best football teams in NORCAL? how good would the BVAL teams be if kids played for their local high school. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!!!!!

funny thing about all this talk is we talking about Liberty High School. after 60+ years of average football at best they are in the talks of one of the best football teams in NORCAL? how good would the BVAL teams be if kids played for their local high school. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!!!!!
The BVAL has always been one of the best leagues in Norcal and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But let's be real here, we all know that Liberty, Freedom and Pitt are full of players that did not grow up, and/or attended middle/elementary school in their respective cities. They even have players that transferred while in HS.

we all know that Liberty, Freedom and Pitt are full of players that did not grow up, and/or attended middle/elementary school in their respective cities. They even have players that transferred while in HS.

Be very quiet about this, it might hurt some posters feelings to see this reality in print.

The BVAL has always been one of the best leagues in Norcal and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But let's be real here, we all know that Liberty, Freedom and Pitt are full of players that did not grow up, and/or attended middle/elementary school in their respective cities. They even have players that transferred while in HS.
this is what has killed the deer valley football program... liberty, pitt, freedom rosters are FULL of kids who live right next to deer valley

Good for them. The private/parochials, by definition, have no enrollment boundaries at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT