ADVERTISEMENT

NCS D1 Seedings

NorCalScout

Sports Fanatic
Jul 10, 2001
I think they pretty much nailed it, with the exception of College Park. They were the only seed that is not deserving but with that being said, San Ramon, Dougherty & Amador are iffy at best and why match them up with Dublin yet again.

Dublin should breeze to the semi-finals on there side & will play either Freedom or James Logan (whoi I think they will play)

Heritage & DLS will meet on there side and I think Heritage will have an easier time reaching the semi-finals and I like them to beat DLS and then will have a great 1 vs. 2 rematch of there previous game earlier this season.

San Leandro & James Logan are my dark horses, if there is one in this D1 bracket.

scout stepping out and calling heritage to beat DLS I haven't seen heritage all
year any insight into there team?I have seen James Logan and they are good
a couple of good guards who can shoot it and a big guy who changes alot
of shots in the paint.I think san leandro is a dark horse but ended up on the wrong
side of the bracket I would give them a better chance at beating dublin then
winning at DLS.

I haven't seen Heritage yet either. They have a great 23-3 record and are 8-0 at home and 9-1 in the tough BVAL. They seem to be up and down, barely squeaking by Collage Park by 3 and Foothill by 1 the first time they played them. But they beat Foothill fairly easily the 2nd time around and Foothill has beaten Dublin and only lost at DLS last week by 5 in the EBAL playoffs. Heritage has home court until the finals if they keep winning.

8 games tonight in D1 NCS;
Not many blowouts with most final scores having small margins;
Only one higher seed fell [Freedom #5],

Kind of a funny story. Was talking to a guy who has kids at Foothill and said they were playing on Tuesday and were hosting. Forgot about that silly league champ hosts rule and he showed up at an empty gym in Pleasanton.

Just another reason to get rid of that rule :)

Reactions: PrepDaddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT