ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Bowl Games Scoreboard

DLS will play Mission Viejo who are up 42-14 in the 4th after falling behind 14-0 in the first qrt.Another unbeaten team getting blown out

Reactions: aztecpadre
Final 41-0 DLS over Clover North
What a great win by The Spartans!!…. They looked like the Spartans of old!!!…. Going Back to the Veer was the best decision they could have made and kudos to the kids for playing fast and physical in the DLS tradition!.,,,

I just luv their line play, they executed perfectly tonight!…. IF their QB could hit a pass they would be ready to re claim the distinction as Nor Cal’s #1 Team!…. That kid is so talented, and he runs the veer as good as any DLS QB he just struggles to complete the big pass!!!… He is getting better and he is the right qb!..,.

So happy to see DLS back in the Bowl game!… Even-though it is D1AA, this team feels like it is building to something bigger!!….

Soquel 42 Casa Roble 14 Q4 a little over 4 minutes left
35 yard TD run by Soquel's Noble #10

He’s a special player. Not only size and athletic but instincts and drive, Plenty of Sunday players from this area over the years. Plenty.
Area has nothing to do with it. It’s take ability and a lot of luck and heart. Again you proclaimed the same thing about JN and look how that turned out. He has had a great HS career hopefully he parlays that into a free education and “maybe” becomes one of the say 5% who make it if the number is even that high.

100%, 2 Ints, 1 a pick 6 and caught a TD at WR, big time players make big time plays. A special player for sure. Grant RBs as well.. Wow a load to take down!
It’s good when grant is back. I thought the QB played well today also. He’s a nice player. Seems to know his limits. Looking like pacers could be in for another parade.

Reactions: BayAreaBorn
Area has nothing to do with it. It’s take ability and a lot of luck and heart. Again you proclaimed the same thing about JN and look how that turned out. He has had a great HS career hopefully he parlays that into a free education and “maybe” becomes one of the say 5% who make it if the number is even that high.
Pretty sure he wasn't implying that area had anything to do with it. Just breath man.

No shat! And last I checked JN is an undrafted free agent on eagles practice squad. He isn’t done yet.
Can’t miss prospects don‘t go undrafted practice squad rout. They get drafted and usually very early. Point is stop anointing kids Sunday status it’s high school praise their game at this level and hope they can parlay it into an education.

Reactions: sweetjfromthebay
Then why mention it? Dude makes ridiculous comments frankly.
Also said Jonah Williams, Shaq Thompson, browning, Armstead, sand a handful of others were pros. Which they are.
So what’s your point. You do realize these 5 star kids do sometimes make it to the league. What is ridiculous is not realizing the greatness in front of you.

Hats off to Grant tonight. The domination was impressive. Good luck in state. The speed and athleticism was truly impressive. Had a fun time watching those DPH kids ball out.

Thunder can be proud of the season they had. It stings for sure, but the heart to compete and not quit is special.

Also said Jonah Williams, Shaq Thompson, browning, Armstead, sand a handful of others were pros. Which they are.
So what’s your point. You do realize these 5 star kids do sometimes make it to the league. What is ridiculous is not realizing the greatness in front of you.
Totally Agree!… Part of the fun of watching HSFB is seeing the kids that stand out and if they go further….

The only problem is when I say a kid is going to play on sundays I am usually wrong…. Just like my game predictions!!… 🤣🤣🍻

Was the team bitching, or a few posters on this site? Big difference

Comparative scores are not always reliable, especially in high school, but more often than not they are. Earlier this season Turlock played Central East - Fresno down there and led most of the game before losing 21-18. Clovis North played them in the Central section final last week and won 24-14. Earlier in the season they beat Central 27-20. Clovis North has a Maxpreps rating of 66.4, Central 49, and Turlock 25.7, the 20th rated team in the SJS. Going down the rabbit trail of who beat who is not always reliable but in this case does it lead to the Central section being overrated? But then Clovis North beat J. Serra of the mighty Trinity League. Curiouser and curiouser, cried Alice.

It’s high school. It’s a huge leap enjoy what they are accomplishing here. It’s just as ridiculous as thinking a team with a perfect record shouldn’t complain when they are forced to play a road playoff game Against a team without a perfect record. I get schedules and everything else but we watched as Folsom played pathetic schedules and hosted games and it was ok. CN had a legit complaint and the outcome tonight didn’t change anything. I hope this Lopa kid makes it and shines but am I going to proclaim he will? No, it’s ridiculous. And the area thing I don’t know what to say about that? That’s some deep rooted complex stuff if you ask me. I love Ca. Football period and always root for the home state kids, north, south, and everything in between.

Comparative scores are not always reliable, especially in high school, but more often than not they are. Earlier this season Turlock played Central East - Fresno down there and led most of the game before losing 21-18. Clovis North played them in the Central section final last week and won 24-14. Earlier in the season they beat Central 27-20. Clovis North has a Maxpreps rating of 66.4, Central 49, and Turlock 25.7, the 20th rated team in the SJS. Going down the rabbit trail of who beat who is not always reliable but in this case does it lead to the Central section being overrated? But then Clovis North beat J. Serra of the mighty Trinity League. Curiouser and curiouser, cried Alice.
Great post!…. This is why I don’t care about “Ratings” generated by a computer….

CN supposedly rated higher the Serra but loses 41-0 to DLS…. These are HS kids and not robots and there is alot that goes into a FB game with Coaching, etc….

Just imagine if CN was Chosen for the open over Serra because of their 13-0 Record becaus of the. Computer rated them higher than Serra…. 🤣

Last edited:
Great win for the Pacers! The O line and D line were impressive. And to think they are primarily underclassmen. The Pacers absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage!

Parker, Green and Lopa put on a show! Their weaponry was on full display.

Great overall team effort against a formidable opponent. Proud of these young men and coaching staff!

Hey Larry, let’s not forget Eddie Vanderdose from little ole Placer…played UCLA and drafted by Oakland Raiders just a few short yrs ago… i wanted to just chime in with one of our D4 strawchewers from Auburn! 😂😂😂😉😉😉
He was an animal! Those were some great placer teams that competed way above weight class. Good shout out !

Reactions: championcif75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT