ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Bowl Games Scoreboard

They aren’t good. Has everything to do with it.
They didn’t deserve to play at home. Any legit team doesn’t get boat raced in a RGB game home or away.
Again their record was 13-0 and had a higher rank I wouldn’t want to travel either. Being boat raced by a program like DLS isn’t odd even in a down year. They could lose this game 70-0 and the fact they felt they shouldn’t have needed to travel shouldn’t change. Flip that coin if they were boat racing DLS would you be on here crying man they shouldn’t have had to travel……I highly doubt it. Losing this game will not change what they did this season.

Reactions: StateFarmShaman
13-7 Grant Union leads Rocklin at half.

The difference in the game was a costly pick 6. RHS gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

Again their record was 13-0 and had a higher rank I wouldn’t want to travel either. Being boat raced by a program like DLS isn’t odd even in a down year. They could lose this game 70-0 and the fact they felt they shouldn’t have needed to travel shouldn’t change. Flip that coin if they were boat racing DLS would you be on here crying man they shouldn’t have had to travel……I highly doubt it. Losing this game will not change what they did this season.
Flawed ranking AND 13-0 that flattered them?

Rocklin

not just the team, but posters on here
Classic. Clovis North would be a middle tier SFL Team this year. They aren’t beating Folsom , OR, Rocklin , and maybe not GB. More of a testament to how good our football is. Enough about that. Rocklin and Grant is what we all thought!

Reactions: THEOC89 and NCS707
In fairness, Clovis North had a legit argument. But DLS is apparently annihilating and ending that argument tonight….
Again outcome is frankly meaningless on this game in terms of their worthiness in hosting the game. They earned that right all season. DLS may be the better team great. But they certainly didn’t earn the right to host this game. For that matter I don’t think Folsom has earned the right to host Pitt regardless of outcome tomorrow. You play the season for home field advantage’s etc…..Good for DLS getting the job done tonight at home, but honestly changes nothing in terms of Clovis complaints here.

Flawed ranking AND 13-0 that flattered them?
If you say so. A few weeks back I watch Bosco embarrass MD in a game that was no contest. Was MD overrated or Bosco. Because flash forward and MD returned the favor it’s sports things happen.

Jaden Jefferson runs 81yd TD
2 pt conversion good 41-0 DLS

Beginning of the 4Q
Running clock announced

Last edited:
Reactions: THEOC89
If you say so. A few weeks back I watch Bosco embarrass MD in a game that was no contest. Was MD overrated or Bosco. Because flash forward and MD returned the favor it’s sports things happen.
Agreed. I’ve seen Calpreps give extra weight to an undefeated record, where the beaten teams were not that highly ranked. Now if nobody beats you, that is impressive but if it’s not against teams that are well ranked or close to you, it’s false if you are getting extra weighting because you haven’t lost to teams you should beat.

I’ve also seen teams ranked higher up the ranking's than where they belonged because they lost a few times, but all their losses were against really good teams thus got overly penalized because they lost.

Calpreps is great but not perfect.

Reactions: THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT