ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal is showing very well at Torrey Pines

i mean.. at least they didnt blow a 3-1 lead with the 4 best players ever to play and the greatest coach ever guiding them.

Ziare Williams just became eligible today for Sierra Canyon.

They won’t lose another game this season.

He played in the game they just lost genius.

Exactly. The 35-0 chino hills team will have 3 Top 5 picks. (Both Ball brothers and Okungwu from USC is absolutely tearing it up) That team was incredible. Best I can recall.

Sierra Canyon lost yesterday, hate to disappoint all you SC lovers, who think they are the best HS team ever.......

I can’t recall anyone saying they were the best HS team ever. A lot of star power to be sure, but they’ve got to prove it on the hardwood.

I don’t know if anyone noticed, but after the Torrey pines tournament, Maxpreps has Bellarmine ranked 22 NATIONALLY on the Maxpreps computer poll.

I don’t know if anyone noticed, but after the Torrey pines tournament, Maxpreps has Bellarmine ranked 22 NATIONALLY on the Maxpreps computer poll.

So does that make them WCAL, CCS & NorCal favorites?

I wouldn’t place them as favorites. I still think Mitty is the team to beat, at the league and section level at best.

I don’t know, 22nd in the nation is quite the rating. Where are Mitty & Riordan on that scale?

The problem with Maxpreps is it barely can get scores right! You ever see some of the scores they throw on the wall? Trusting them to do rankings is retarded.

Reactions: ayalar09 and ds1968
The problem with Maxpreps is it barely can get scores right! You ever see some of the scores they throw on the wall? Trusting them to do rankings is retarded.
You are right. I don’t trust it. I will say it’s good PR for this period of time until thing changes

Reactions: bella123
I don’t know, 22nd in the nation is quite the rating. Where are Mitty & Riordan on that scale?
Throw the rankings out the window as this will be decided on the court as Bellarmine, Mitty and Riordan will be meeting up to 4 times this year. Home and away in league play, CCS and possibly in NorCal regionals depending on placement. Should be some great must-see games!

I agree about the rankings.

And yes I was wrong about Ziare Williams. Still Sierra Canyon is going to be tough for any team to beat.

No team is invincible except for maybe Montverde

I agree about the rankings.

And yes I was wrong about Ziare Williams. Still Sierra Canyon is going to be tough for any team to beat.

No team is invincible except for maybe Montverde

Sierra Canyon just lost again, by 20. 1-2 with Williams back. I’m thinking they are struggling to get in rythym with him back, but still.

Sierra Canyon just lost again, by 20. 1-2 with Williams back. I’m thinking they are struggling to get in rythym with him back, but still.
to be fair.. the day before they beat 12th rank The Patrick School.... it isnt like they are playing mt diablo or burlingame high school.

to be fair.. the day before they beat 12th rank The Patrick School.... it isnt like they are playing mt diablo or burlingame high school.

True. And I still think they are the favorites to win CA Open division.

But “ to be fair “, I wasn’t the one who said they wouldn’t lose again once Zaire returned either. ;-)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT