ADVERTISEMENT

Open Ticket ?

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
I'm looking at several options for round 1 in the open that intrigue me. Do tickets go on sale at the home school before the game? Any info please pass along. I have a feeling some of these games are going to be packed houses quickly.

I sort of want to see Bellarmine and Sheldon. I haven't seen Bellarmine yet this year and WCAL schools have always impressed me. I don't think they have the talent to stay with Sheldon for an entire game but I do see it being competitive.

Best advice is to call the school's directly. Kiddman posted St Joes isn't selling tickets early but others might be.

Thanks. Will do. If it was a Wed or Thurs night game I might take my chances and go early but these are Friday prime time games and most schools have pretty small gyms. Don't want to be left out in the cold.

Thanks. Will do. If it was a Wed or Thurs night game I might take my chances and go early but these are Friday prime time games and most schools have pretty small gyms. Don't want to be left out in the cold.

LL check your PM mailbox!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT