ADVERTISEMENT

Openings and hirings

ClayK

Hall of Famer
Jun 25, 2001
Just trying to keep up ...

Greg Carrasco is out at Las Lomas -- have they filled Northgate, Livermore or San Ramon yet? Bentley still open, and I haven't heard anything about Alameda.

I'm sure there have been many other changes, so jump in with what you know ...

The only JV/Assistant coach at Castro Valley took over at Livermore. haven't heard of any others. How many candidates apply to Bentley?

Just trying to keep up ...

Greg Carrasco is out at Las Lomas -- have they filled Northgate, Livermore or San Ramon yet? Bentley still open, and I haven't heard anything about Alameda.

I'm sure there have been many other changes, so jump in with what you know ...

John Cristiano, Randy Duck's assistant last season, is taking over at San Ramon Valley HS.

We have not had many candidates for Bentley ... if anyone is interested, contact Rob Rafeh (rrafeh@bentleyschool.net). Or they can reach out to me. Again, a great spot for a young coach to figure out what it means to be in charge of a program.

Rick DiMartini apparently retired from Marin Catholic too! I thought he did a solid job during his time at MC. Anyone know who front runners for that is?

Hillsdale hired former Aragon and U of Santa Clara player Arteivia Lilomaiava as their head coach. Aragon's Annette Gennaro has stepped down and is being replaced by former Aragon varsity boy's coach Sam Manu.

Rick DiMartini apparently retired from Marin Catholic too! I thought he did a solid job during his time at MC. Anyone know who front runners for that is?

I had heard some rumors that Diane Petersen from Redwood was generating some interest from MC.

Also, SONOMA VALLEY HS coach Sil Coccia retired and assistant coach Jan Thorpe has taken over the job.
Jan Thorpe played at Sonoma state and is a SSU HOF. I think its a good hire for SV. She will do an excellent job.

The question is can we add MM to the list now or wait until the end of AAU EYBL Championship tournament at the end of July?

Augie Valdez, ex of Amador Valley, is the new coach at Alameda.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT