ADVERTISEMENT

Out look for Wood 2019?

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
Well it was surprising when Coach Carlos Meraz had resigned. Wood was surely rising with him.

Wood hired Kirk Anderson. I wonder what kind of Offense Wood will they be running this year? Will they Keep running the Spread? They had a close game against Vacaville but lost 35-31. They lost to Vanden 35-21...hope to see Wood continue to rise and do really well

Wood visits Vintage (10-3). Wood surprisingly beat Vintage 35-7 last year and Vintage won their New League (Vine Valley League) and made it to the NCS DI Semi Finals. Hope they keep these series going.

Wood hosts Clovis East (4-7). Last year went down to Clovis and lost to the Timberwolves 21-20. Clovis East placed 5th in the tough Tri River League of the Central Section.

Wood put up another surprise by defeating Deer Valley (4-6) at home 20-8. Who knows how this game will turn out. Good match up.

Another good Series is with American Canyon (6-6). Once again Wood pulls off another surprise by beating AC 28-22). AC took 2nd place in their new league while Vintage took 1st. This time Wood visits AC.

Wood finally plays Woodland (4-6) in it's final Pre Season Game and Woodland was able to put up 20 on the Wildcats. I was concerned for this game last year because I thought Coach Chris Smith was still the coach and his Double Wing was very successful wherever he went.

If any one one else has more info would appreciate it. Thank. you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT