ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Scrimmages

Old-e you'll see very quickly that any board this guy posts on he spreads negativity and especially if CV or Folsom are the topic.

Again have zero issue with Folsom or CV. I don't however have any respect for Folsom bulldog G61 or whatever he is calling himself. I lost all respect for you and your race card playing crap, then going racist yourself. In terms of as you put it negative comments about CV again they are all based in fact. If they weren't you would dispute them but you don't or can't. I get it the truth bothers you when it's pointed out, because reality is it's not a positive look when you add it all up.

Nothing you post is fact; it's all opinion. It's your opinion and its all negative all the time, over and over and over. That's the cloud that you bring with you. Rarely have you posted about actual football and football performance. Youve posted and complained more about a teams entertaining entrance than the product on the field. And that my friend is what you can call a FACT.

Nothing you post is fact; it's all opinion. It's your opinion and its all negative all the time, over and over and over. That's the cloud that you bring with you. Rarely have you posted about actual football and football performance. Youve posted and complained more about a teams entertaining entrance than the product on the field. And that my friend is what you can call a FACT.

Sigh.......Nothing I have posted here has been negative about your precious program. In fact I have gone out of my way to try and be gentle because I know how sensitive you are. I stated it's a bad look for both programs which it is. I stated I don't know who started it because I wasn't there. I pointed out CV's rehearsal of entrances encouragement for celebrations and how it can grate on opponents, and possibly lead to situations Iike this, again this is fact. If you view that as negative your pathetic and very insecure. Original poster was way more critical than me. And by the way you went off the rails racial after my first post and it was directed at anyone who didn't see it your way. All I said was attitude reflects leadership at that point, and post vid if it clears CV. But who knows the way you hear voices maybe that was negative.

Lol. Whatever, you got issues. Opinions can made for themselves and I'll leave it at that.
Anyhow, if anybody is interested in anything football related, I have an update on the Pitt QB. Justin Boyd, the back up was named the starter for the Cen10 game. He's a very athletic player and is capable of leading the Pitt team. They also have Willie Harts who's can play that position also. They have depth. Early word is it may be an ACL injury on Turner. Very unfortunate.

Again have zero issue with Folsom or CV. I don't however have any respect for Folsom bulldog G61 or whatever he is calling himself. I lost all respect for you and your race card playing crap, then going racist yourself. In terms of as you put it negative comments about CV again they are all based in fact. If they weren't you would dispute them but you don't or can't. I get it the truth bothers you when it's pointed out, because reality is it's not a positive look when you add it all up.
What was your screen name prior to creating this one? It says you just joined in June this year.

What was your screen name prior to creating this one? It says you just joined in June this year.

Yep you had my last one banned I have been here for years. You remember, your feelings got all hurt when I called BS on you being at national championship game last year and posting on here full time. Either you were full of crap about being there or a total loner because you spent whole game posting here. SMH

Yep you had my last one banned I have been here for years. You remember, your feelings got all hurt when I called BS on you being at national championship game last year and posting on here full time. Either you were full of crap about being there or a total loner because you spent whole game posting here. SMH
I knew it! By the way- it wasn't a national championship game. It was the CFP semi final. My seats were amazing!

Last edited:
Lol I knew it! By the way- it wasn't a national championship game. It was the CFP semi final. My seats were amazing!

My bad, yes not championship. But again I have been here for years account wasn't created to troll UEagle as he thinks or feels. That's a very insecure group those fans, I guess I can't blame them though they are easy targets.

Hold up, you've been banned before for your trolling and you create a new account and troll some more and I'm insecure? Lol. Grow up bro. Grow up. These forums aren't for that nonesense. It's for people to post and share FOOTBALL related information about the great game of high school football. Not for you to slander programs, players and coaches. If you want to be a gossip queen there's plenty of sites you can troll and do that stuff on and "target". This is high school football. Enjoy the game in its purest form and leave your negative opinions or facts as you call them, to yourself. Just once could you post a football related comment about a game or a teams performance? Challenge yourself, life is great when you try positivity brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
So @UglyEagle this is what i heard from someone who was at the scrimmages in Pitt. A few plays before a CV player hit a Amador player late after the whistle and sent him sent him to the hospital and the Amador Player who hit the CV player was in retaliation. and by all means BOTH teams are at fault here not pointing one out more than the other. But he told me that is how it went down.

Leopold, I cannot validate that and I'm not discounting either, but I was there and did not see that happen and it's not on any videos I have. I did not see any late hits or players getting injured prior to that unfortunate incident. What I saw with my own eyes was an Amador player get shoved in the end zone immediately after the score (borderline late) and another Amador player come running from about 30 yards out (very late) to cold cock a CV player. The CV player responded, got jumped by the Amador bench and then all hell broke loose. I did see an Amador player being tended to after the brawl but I'm pretty certain there was no player being tended to prior. Nonetheless it's a bad look for both programs, takes away from the great plays that happened and creates this type of dialogue rather than dialogue of the performances.

Hold up, you've been banned before for your trolling and you create a new account and troll some more and I'm insecure? Lol. Grow up bro. Grow up. These forums aren't for that nonesense. It's for people to post and share FOOTBALL related information about the great game of high school football. Not for you to slander programs, players and coaches. If you want to be a gossip queen there's plenty of sites you can troll and do that stuff on and "target". This is high school football. Enjoy the game in its purest form and leave your negative opinions or facts as you call them, to yourself. Just once could you post a football related comment about a game or a teams performance? Challenge yourself, life is great when you try positivity brother.

1. Who died and made you boss here? You don't decide what message boards are for. 2. I wasn't banned for trolling was banned because your buddy couldn't handle being treated like he was treating other posters. He also had Caltrojan banned around same time. 3. I have never slandered a player on these boards in fact I avoid using player names at all costs. 4. I haven't slandered any program or coach either just stated the facts as I know them. You are free to dispute them or prove them inaccurate. To date you have been unwilling to do so. (Because comments are true) 5. I have posted plenty on here about games, coaches, passing leagues, etc, you however if its not what you want to hear or agree with see it as negative. So again which "opinion" as you call them of mine do you not see as fact?

It's apparent that you have issues. Debating with someone like you is useless. Keep "targeting" and spreading your "facts" which are by definition opinions, and be happy with yourself. Whatever floats your boat. You obviously do this to draw reactions from people. I'll be the better man and not feed into your bait. Cheers and have a great day.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
1. Who died and made you boss here? You don't decide what message boards are for. 2. I wasn't banned for trolling was banned because your buddy couldn't handle being treated like he was treating other posters. He also had Caltrojan banned around same time. 3. I have never slandered a player on these boards in fact I avoid using player names at all costs. 4. I haven't slandered any program or coach either just stated the facts as I know them. You are free to dispute them or prove them inaccurate. To date you have been unwilling to do so. (Because comments are true) 5. I have posted plenty on here about games, coaches, passing leagues, etc, you however if its not what you want to hear or agree with see it as negative. So again which "opinion" as you call them of mine do you not see as fact?
What was your old handle?

Reactions: UglyEagle
It's apparent that you have issues. Debating with someone like you is useless. Keep "targeting" and spreading your "facts" which are by definition opinions, and be happy with yourself. Whatever floats your boat. You obviously do this to draw reactions from people. I'll be the better man and not feed into your bait. Cheers and have a great day.

Can't say it enough. I encourage you to dispute or prove anything I posted here or said as inaccurate, simple fact is you can't. Because it's the truth.

Lol not stalking anybody. Responded to thread that I didn't start with a simple "attitude reflects leadership" comment. I didn't make it racial, I'm not blaming one program more than the other. It's a built in insecurity of a individual and the program he supports. Simple as that. Folsom/G61 you have your own set of well known issues around here.

Lol not stalking anybody. Responded to thread that I didn't start with a simple "attitude reflects leadership" comment. I didn't make it racial, I'm not blaming one program more than the other. It's a built in insecurity of a individual and the program he supports. Simple as that. Folsom/G61 you have your own set of well known issues around here.
who is L76? And what are these issues!? This guy is nuts.

Reactions: UglyEagle
UglyEagle and Folsom are buddies for the hate of DLS. We get it, you like each other posts everytime, no one cares. ANYWAYS, back to the thread...

Amador Guy shouldn't have hit so late. Clayton guy shouldn't be hitting after whistle. I was on the opposite end of the field when we were playing Pitt. I did not see what happened live, only on video the next day. Both teams were at fault.

We are extremely rusty and will need to work on basically everything before Amador on Friday. In order of ranking if you were to rank a scrimmage, it would go
DLS
Pitt
Clayton
Amador

And yes, we did not scrimmage Amador due to being scheduled against them on Friday.

Last edited:
Correction. I'm actually a DLS supporter and have been been for over 20 years. I also have family and many close family friend on DLS. I don't post negative comments about any high program or coach. That's not what this should forum should be about. It should be sharing football insights. Only negative comment I ever posted were clarification of how AV instigated the mess then jumped a CV player which in turn resulted in his teammates coming to help him. I do not know who bulldog is. We just agree that you and your buddy spread negativity towards the programs we support and about everything outside of actual football play. Anyhow, let's not open this can again. Time turn the page. Week zero is here. Lots of exciting games coming up. Good luck to Sparta. Represent us well like you always do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolio12345
Correction. I'm actually a DLS supporter and have been been for over 20 years. I also have family and many close family friend on DLS. I do not know who bulldog is. We just agree that you and your buddy spread negativity about everything outside of actual football play. Anyhow, let's not open this can again. Time turn the page. Week zero is here. Lots of exciting games coming up. Good luck to Sparta. Represent us well like you always do.
It is just IndianPride in a new name since he was banned a while back. I wouldn't worry about it. Coolio is harmless though.

Have fun everyone this season!

Reactions: Coolio12345
Is it my imagination or is the Dirty Bird always involved in some sort of controversy...year in and year out? Is that the Coaches MO? To create adversity as a Rally Cry for the year? I don't know what happened at the scrimmage, but instigation due to their behavior sounds legit. Kids follow their leader.

I guess the program has a raider image to some people. Touché on the "dirty birds" lol As far as the scrimmage there was no dirty behavior that I witnessed. Only flags thrown were at AV.

Ugly, whats the status of the SHC transfer Jamal Lavallier on the team? Is he starting at db or running back?

I believe Jamal is the starting corner and will be getting alotnofnreps at running back. He had a helluvs scrimmage on bot sides of the ball.

I believe Jamal is the starting corner and will be getting alotnofnreps at running back. He had a helluvs scrimmage on bot sides of the ball.
Thanks for the update. Big loss for SHC. Bad break last year when he broke his ankle first half of first game.

I guess calling a program classless and resorting to dragging race into the equation somehow isn't talking crap about a program or being negative. And no Bulldog I'm not banned I guess you'll have to troll me harder and cry more, this thread is pointless at this point.

Is it my imagination or is the Dirty Bird always involved in some sort of controversy...year in and year out? Is that the Coaches MO? To create adversity as a Rally Cry for the year? I don't know what happened at the scrimmage, but instigation due to their behavior sounds legit. Kids follow their leader.

Bingo! Attitude reflects leadership.

I guess calling a program classless and resorting to dragging race into the equation somehow isn't talking crap about a program or being negative. And no Bulldog I'm not banned I guess you'll have to troll me harder and cry more, this thread is pointless at this point.
Just a short lil warning suspension eh?

Back to football: Just confirmed that Tre Turner, Pitts QB is out for the season. Torn ACL. Terrible news! Send prayers for his speedy and full recovery.

Ugly, who's #8 for Clayton? I didn't see him on Maxpreps. Or is he a transfer waiting for clearance?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT