ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Scrimmages

@Paloma we have more than one #8 practice jersey but I assume it's the RB you are asking about. That's James Teofilo. He was one of our running backs last season. He's a senior now.

Last edited:
So Bulldog Nation is on here with a new user name. This is the same person who said Folsom would have beaten DLS if they played a third year in a row, when, in fact, that would have been DLS by 21-24 points.
Very nice. As a resident of Sonora, I love the great rivalry between Sonora and Oakdale. Hard to believe that Sonora broke a long time losing streak vs. Oakdale and won this year.
Glad to see your back. How is Sonora?

I have a lot a of respect for Sonora... with that said, Oakdale used 2 different QB's that first game with Sonora last season. The starting QB threw 3 or 4 interceptions during that game. Merzon changed QB the rest of the season and moved players to different positions. Also, Oakdale was a young team, mostly all Juniors in starting positions. But we kept winning after that and even went on to win State as you know... Tomorrow night will be different. Oakdale will come out with the win tomorrow night.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Wait, so he's G61? Wasn't he involved with some bad things prior?
I joined a few years back. Since then the same people have been following me around on this forum calling me L71 or something like that. Nobody has ever explained. Sounds like a slang word? This forum can be crazy sometimes.

On top of that, I've supposedly been to high school in San Jose, Tracy, Sacramento, and Santa Clarita, or something of that sort. Usually ballplayin365 randomly chimes in on an unrelated football thread and accuses me of going to Pionner HS in San Jose. I'm stumped! lol

Last edited:
I have a lot a of respect for Sonora... with that said, Oakdale used 2 different QB's that first game with Sonora last season. The starting QB threw 3 or 4 interceptions during that game. Merzon changed QB the rest of the season and moved players to different positions. Also, Oakdale was a young team, mostly all Juniors in starting positions. But we kept winning after that and even went on to win State as you know... Tomorrow night will be different. Oakdale will come out with the win tomorrow night.
Go Oakdale! Look forward to our trip out there.

Reactions: playsomeball
Sometimes? Since I've joined a few months ago, it's been nothing but a bunch of bullshit over and over. More posting about non football bullshit than actual football player or team performance. Grumpy people wanting to just dump on others. Not what I expected at all.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Sometimes? Since I've joined a few months ago, it's been nothing but a bunch of bullshit over and over. More posting about non football bullshit than actual football player or team performance. Grumpy people wanting to just dump on others. Not what I expected at all.
It seems like it's the same handful of people causing trouble, trolling, political posting, etc.... I'm convinced these are just troll accounts used to drum up views on these threads. Let's just get with the football!

Good luck to you guys this year UglyEagle

Reactions: UglyEagle
I joined a few years back. Since then the same people have been following me around on this forum calling me L71 or something like that. Nobody has ever explained. Sounds like a slang word? This forum can be crazy sometimes.

On top of that, I've supposedly been to high school in San Jose, Tracy, Sacramento, and Santa Clarita, or something of that sort. Usually ballplayin365 randomly chimes in on an unrelated football thread and accuses me of going to Pionner HS in San Jose. I'm stumped! lol
Smokescreen and snowballing?

To be fair Pitt lost starting QB last week. Not that I think they ever had a chance I still give them mad respect for booking the game.

Wouldn't matter one bit. Maybe 63-22? Actully Logan does not care how many you score, he will just outscore you. But yes good for Pitt taking the game.

Of course, Galli didn't think he's starter QB can't play this Centennial game due to ACL injury during scrimmage. As Prepzone announcers say Pitt was undermanned. But, if you analyze the game closely, Centennial scored in 1st qtr and through most of 2nd qtr only thru long passes from a stellar QB in Tanner Mckee, 6"6' tall veteran. They only started to get thru the D in 3rd or 4th. Centennial couldn't run through the Pitt D with their excellent front 4 led by #55 Bandes. They're Superlinemen combine champs after all. Pitt 2nd and 3rd string QBs are playing together inside and can be a dual threat. Despite the blowout score in LA, Pitt has the strength to win all their games back in the North until it reaches finals with DLS. Pitt will just need to make adjustments in the secondary and the backup QBs will develop better.

cc had 569 total offense. 233 of them were on the ground.
The 1st half should show how Pitt D matches up with Centennial offense. The 2nd half, Pitt knew there's no way they can catchup with the Tanner McKee plays with good receivers at the other end. Of course, Centennial's ground attack mostly happened in late half with QB doing many of the runs also. His passing was deadly primarily.

Well mark my words. If Pitt loses their next games before it reaches DLS, I will be the first one to concede. But, if I'm right and they win till NCS finals with DLS, I'll simply be happy to note that; won't say anything else. Thanks.

Out of 333 passing yds, Tanner McKee had 315. And out of 236 on the ground, McKee had 67 just 2nd to their RB Robinson over 90 yds. It's the pass that mainly killed Pitt. McKee could be one of the best QB this year, no question.

Centennial uses the run game to effectively set up the pass. I don't know what game you were watching but Pitt didn't stop the run. CC scored on every possession. Two TDs on the ground in the first quarter alone. It was 28-0 in the first quarter.

Centennial QB running the ball well is nothing new. That is part of their offense. Nothing against Pitt. I thought #15 is a beast. They were just overmatched.

Out of 333 passing yds, Tanner McKee had 315. And out of 236 on the ground, McKee had 67 just 2nd to their RB Robinson over 90 yds. It's the pass that mainly killed Pitt. McKee could be one of the best QB this year, no question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT