ADVERTISEMENT

Placer vs Crenshaw

That's Crenshaw. They keeps it real. They know what greatness looks like. That's a high compliment and respect coming from "The Shaw". I mean that.

It's mutual respect, for sure! And again, I think it's so great that this game happened. What an amazing thing for these two teams to play each other. A great argument for the value for these smaller schools, lower profile teams who had a lot of success during the regular season, being able to play into December.

That's Crenshaw. They keeps it real. They know what greatness looks like. That's a high compliment and respect coming from "The Shaw". I mean that.
This Placer/Crenshaw Lovefest didn't exist prior to this D4AA championship game.........and WE love it!This is so darn good I'm loving every post of it ....from BOTH sides.Aww yes the good lord does work in mysterious ways......this is one of them,we need more of it.Go Placer Go Crenshaw.

This Placer/Crenshaw Lovefest didn't exist prior to this D4AA championship game.........and WE love it!This is so darn good I'm loving every post of it ....from BOTH sides.Aww yes the good lord does work in mysterious ways......this is one of them,we need more of it.Go Placer Go Crenshaw.
There's bad apples in every bunch but this year the apples seemed to be good for both programs. And when the apples are good for both programs this could lead to bigger and better things between the two programs in the future. Crenshaw's coach Garrett could give the goods on the team that coach Montoya may face next year if they make it to the state game. Placer could be welcomed to use Crenshaw's facilities prior to the state game. Coach Garrett may have connections to quality Southern Section and LA Section opponents for Placer to play in the future and visa versa. This seems like it could be a very good connection for both programs. Building relationships are more important than winning a game sometimes. Placer may when this game next year with a friend like Crenshaw rooting them on. That would be a huge win for both programs no doubt. Hopefully these coaches stay connected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT