ADVERTISEMENT

Schedules

My experience on this board is it feels like there is a Folsom Rule. Be careful what you say about the program. I am nearly 100% positive it comes from lobbying efforts by the multiple personality disorder poster who keeps score at their games.....but I could be totally wrong and this is just my opinion based on observation.

Last edited:
My experience on this board is it feels like there is a Folsom Rule. Be careful what you say about the program. I am nearly 100% positive it comes from lobbying efforts by the multiple personality disorder poster who keeps score at their games.....but I could be totally wrong and this is just my opinion based on observation.

Folsom rule, Emo fans, Professionals excuse makers, snowflakes, power hunger hall monitor, whatever it is it doesn’t help the community. I think that’s fairly clear by the respondents here, as well as the fact many posters just don’t post anymore, or have been banned for things most probably don’t even care about.

Love how Folsom figured out how to consistently win from start to finish every season. It is just an age old issue, everyone hates a winner and tries to knock em down. On the other hand, there are those who will do anything to prop them up.

Is anyone surprised?.... Other then their No Lose Game against DLS just more of the same from the great “Paper Tiger”....:)

Folsom is a Joke.... Antelope in an upset by 17!!!....:)

Hearing some interesting tidbits that might be coming together around the State Open Games...think College Football playoff...think season done for the Opens before Thanksgiving. Stay tuned...could solve a ton of things.

I think kudos have to go to the kids who every year work and train hard to make Folsom a very good team. Less kudos should go to the coaches and administration who do not give their players the chance year after year to really test themselves against some of the top teams in California.

I think kudos have to go to the kids who every year work and train hard to make Folsom a very good team. Less kudos should go to the coaches and administration who do not give their players the chance year after year to really test themselves against some of the top teams in California.
If a public with nothing to show for 30 years, then Phoenixes to the Coliseum to be drubbed by deLa, schedules the NEXT season the OOS power, the one that ended the streak, it can be done says Larry the Cable Guy.

Reactions: remc and observer22
On second thought, not everybody gets 60 sets of home and away unis paid by Nike and hotel/airfare/expenses paid by Paragon Entertainment/ESPN.

On second thought, not everybody gets 60 sets of home and away unis paid by Nike and hotel/airfare/expenses paid by Paragon Entertainment/ESPN.

But somehow a Public School Like PITT can get on a bus and go play Corona Centennial on the Road In Back to Back Years....

Without Nike providing any Uniforms and without ESPN or whoever paying the tab...

Some Coaches Challenge their Teams by scheduling Top Opponents other Coaches who are afraid to lose, Duck top competition and And schedule “Antelope”...

Their 8 year body of work says Folsom Coaches are both Ducking Top Competition and Afraid to lose...

Last edited:
But somehow a Public School Like PITT can get on a bus and go play Corona Centennial on the Road In Back ti Back Years....

Without Nike providing any Uniforms and without ESPN or whoever paying the tab...

Some Coaches Challenge their Teams by scheduling Top Opponents other Coaches who are afraid to lose, Duck top competition and And schedule “Antelope”...

Their 8 year body of work says Folsom Coaches are both Ducking Top Competition and Afraid to lose...
And somehow Narbonne gets on a plane and flys to Hawaii to play their very best two years straight.The excuse thread should be started over here lol

It's a lot easier to schedule like that when you know you've got an elite roster of players, top to bottom, year in and year out. Also, you don't see SoCal's elite public school schedule like that unless its a home game.

Regardless, I'll certainly be rooting for the Braves in each and every one of those non-league games.

It's a lot easier to schedule like that when you know you've got an elite roster of players, top to bottom, year in and year out. Also, you don't see SoCal's elite public school schedule like that unless its a home game.

Regardless, I'll certainly be rooting for the Braves in each and every one of those non-league games.
Of course but my point is they scheduled to their potential.Every team should attempt to schedule to their potential and a lot of public schools do. it only becomes maddening when a school refuses to do that and actually schedules below that potential

Here is an example of a public school scheduling to their potential

Not shown is Liberty Nevada and LBP

Of course but my point is they scheduled to their potential.Every team should attempt to schedule to their potential and a lot of public schools do

Totally agree. But I get why some public schools can’t due to $$ and inability to travel far on a regular or even semi regular basis. In CC’s case, they have quite a few options available to them within a 150 mile radius. Not all publics are in that same situation.

Folsom only has DLS within a short distance. SoCal and Vegas are the next closest locations with top programs they could have been scheduling. They traveled to some of them, but not the ones we thought they should have.

Totally agree. But I get why some public schools can’t due to $$ and inability to travel far on a regular or even semi regular basis. In CC’s case, they have quite a few options available to them within a 150 mile radius. Not all publics are in that same situation.

Folsom only has DLS within a short distance. SoCal and Vegas are the next closest locations with top programs they could have been scheduling. They traveled to some of them, but not the ones we thought they should have.

Except for 1 Team, Folsom has "Hung 60" on the "150" Mile radius you speak of to the tune of 7 Section Titles, 40 Straight League wins and 4 SBG wins in the last 8 years...

Folsom just traveled to So Cal Last year and also in the past to play games they knew they would win... Folsom Traveled to Idaho in the past to play a game they knew they would win...

Other then 1 Game vs DLS in the last 8 years, can anyone name a game that Folsom has Voluntarily Scheduled (Non League or Playoff) that they have Actually Lost?....

The closest I recall is a 1pt win over CVC, and Oddly enough, there was no return game the following year.... Since CVC is within the "150 Mile Radius" Shouldn't they be on the schedule more the once in the last 8 years?... When is the last time Folsom played PITT?... Del Oro has Voluntarily DLS what at least 3 times...

Keep in mind when comparing Folsom's "150 Mile Scheduling Radius" to CC... CC Voluntarily Scheduled IMG in Back to Back Years... And almost beat them...

Folsom lost their "150 mile Radius Excuse" When PITT Traveled to CC for Back to Back years, Proving if you "Want" to Challenge your team against the best competition in the State, you can as a public school... :)

Folsom would get some good games against WCAL teams - St. Francis, Valley Christian and Serra. Add the PAL’s Menlo-Atherton, too. 2 year home and away series would be great! Wasn’t it a double wing team in Bellarmine that beat host Folsom in 2015 ?

Reactions: remc and THEOC89
Folsom would get some good games against WCAL teams - St. Francis, Valley Christian and Serra. Add the PAL’s Menlo-Atherton, too. 2 year home and away series would be great! Wasn’t it a double wing team in Bellarmine that beat host Folsom in 2015 ?

Of course they would get some good games against the WCAL. They’ve played close, competitive games from time to time in their own section too. Sac Hi, St. Mary’s, and Vacaville have beaten them while Oak Ridge and a few others have played close games. That’s not the point.

@ararar is talking about scheduling to their potential and for the past 7 years or so NorCal teams not named DLS have largely not been on their level. I think his point is that they should have been scheduling the likes of Centennial, Chandler, East, and Trinity League not named SJB or MD.

In NorCal, DLS and Folsom have been the only two elite level programs with the Spartans being top 25 National and top 3 State elite and Folsom being top 75ish National and top 10 State elite. No other NorCal programs have been consistently as good.

Of course they would get some good games against the WCAL. They’ve played close, competitive games from time to time in their own section too. Sac Hi, St. Mary’s, and Vacaville have beaten them while Oak Ridge and a few others have played close games. That’s not the point.

@ararar is talking about scheduling to their potential and for the past 7 years or so NorCal teams not named DLS have largely not been on their level. I think his point is that they should have been scheduling the likes of Centennial, Chandler, East, and Trinity League not named SJB or MD.

In NorCal, DLS and Folsom have been the only two elite level programs with the Spartans being top 25 National and top 3 State elite and Folsom being top 75ish National and top 10 State elite. No other NorCal programs have been consistently as good.
Agree. My point is you can still schedule a challenging non-league schedule with some of the NorCal powerhouses along with some of the national powerhouses. DLS does it every year with the likes of Pitt, O'Dowd, Central Catholic, a WCAL team, etc. along with out of area team(s).

Agree. My point is you can still schedule a challenging non-league schedule with some of the NorCal powerhouses along with some of the national powerhouses. DLS does it every year with the likes of Pitt, O'Dowd, Central Catholic, a WCAL team, etc. along with out of area team(s).

Good point. I don’t disagree at all.

I think most would like to see a top WCAL, BVAL or EBAL team on the schedule. They’ve played SRV in the past. It’d be cool to see Pitt or SF or Liberty added at some point — assuming they continue to be the same program they’ve been under the new leadership.

The Rams don’t duck anyone from what I’ve seen of their scheduling over the years. Respect

No Kidding!!!... That is an Awesome Schedule!... They defiantly don’t Duck, they played Both Bosco and MD as well over the last 3 years or so!!!

If anyone has any info on what the Rams have coming back, etc, it would be Awesome to hear!!!...

Would luv to see them knock off MV!... That would be a nice win for Nor Cal!!!...:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT