ADVERTISEMENT

SCORES

Dang! I called it Freedom 42 Pittsburg 38. Maybe I should stop over in Vegas before I head out to Australia tomorrow?

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Sutter 42-0 over rival Orland. Sutter JVs 46-0 over Orland. Sutter JVs are now 9-0 with 8 shut outs and have only given up 15 pts to Marysville back in week 3. The last 4 seasons the Sutter JVs are now 38-1 with 1 week to go.

Don't think they were trying that hard to run up the score.
Logan fumbled 9x's and threw interception on their end of the field. Spartans had their #3 qb in part of the 3rd qtr and all of the 4th. Running clock much of the 2nd half.
DLS took took a knee on final possessions

Yeah, it's not DLS. Every team Logan has played this year could be accused of running up the score. They are just terrible this year and unfortantely have the schedule of a top level team.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
This game gets my geography discovery award of the night. Thanks CT4L for forcing me to Google the locations of these 2 HS's. Go Hawks & Warriors

I had an idea where Delhi was, but had never even heard of Orestimba before now.

Monte Vista 32 - San Ramon Valley 20 Final.
9-0 MV EBAL champs, will face DLS next week.

I stand by my prediction that MV gets DLS this year and the streak ends.

.....and resurrecting my quote of September 17:

"....... Still do not think anybody on their schedule in the North will beat them and that includes Mr Haener and his herd of Mustangs. Should be a great game since it will be the last regular season game for both. Lucky for DLS that it is on Owen-Owens Field. Last night the fans on both sides of the Field were charged......the most energy I've seen in several years......"

This game gets my geography discovery award of the night. Thanks CT4L for forcing me to Google the locations of these 2 HS's. Go Hawks & Warriors
I've heard of Delhi but not Orestimba. In the last ten or so years new schools have been popping up in cities all over the place.

CT4L

College Park lost to Berean. And I also think MV Clips DLS. Now the big question is if they do beat them does DLS drop out of open consideration since they will be a 2 loss team?

College Park lost to Berean. And I also think MV Clips DLS. Now the big question is if they do beat them does DLS drop out of open consideration since they will be a 2 loss team?

2 losses, but would be to 2 pretty strong teams. And if MV loses, can you really penalize them for losing to DLS? Might come down to if it's a close game or not, or if the CVC-Campo game is close.

2 losses, but would be to 2 pretty strong teams. And if MV loses, can you really penalize them for losing to DLS? Might come down to if it's a close game or not, or if the CVC-Campo game is close.

For me at this point CV would be odd team out. Now if DLS doesn't get past MV then I think this brings CV into equation. And myself CV is then in and DLS drops to D1 bracket because of second loss. Of course this only applies if Pitt and Freedom handle their business

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT