ADVERTISEMENT

St. Francis beat University

Irish_Cheers

Hall of Famer
May 11, 2008
Less than 24 hours after overwhelming Valley Christian 94-61, the Lancers beat the University Red Devils 57-55 on a 3-point shot at the buzzer by Vince Barringer.

Devils have a great head coach. Always prepared, and they seemed to have found their groove lately.

Their Game against my Knights should be a fun one on Tuesday!

Now I wonder how good SF is. They barely beat University who lost to Lowell but they beat Bellarmine who beat Mitty.

I think University started slow because they were working some younger players into their lineup. They are a strong D4 team that is going to give some teams a hard time in NCS.

BCL West is much improved. Urban played a competitive game at the Baumbauer against Serra. San Domenico has some transfers and of course every year the Hall are competitive.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Now I wonder how good SF is. They barely beat University who lost to Lowell but they beat Bellarmine who beat Mitty.
Not too diminish the game played by University but the Lancers were without Senior F/C Ryan Daly.

Not too diminish the game played by University but the Lancers were without Senior F/C Ryan Daly.

If he’s a starter than that makes a huge difference. Could easily see St. Francis resting a guy for a league game, since WCAL wins are all going to be pretty tough to come by. St. Francis will probably pull another upset or two before the season ends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT