ADVERTISEMENT

Was Oak Ridge versus Grant, now just another FOLSOM thread

I'd like to see Grant throw shorter balls by running more wheel, slant and dig routes

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacchiefs
I'd like to see Grant throw shorted by running more wheel, slant and dig routes

Lol we want it all. It’ll come 2nd year trying out the spread we will eventually evolve. If we can get to running it without beating ourselves we will be a problem in the sfl.

From all the talk about how small and young G is they are hanging around, 7-0 OR at the half

Practically the same team from last year. I stated it last year if you look at the box scores you’d think grant has really fell off talent wise but when you watch them in person they beat themselves a lot but they’ll most likely put a pretty talented team on the field. Personnel wise I don’t think folsom is that much better pretty even but folsom runs their spread flawlessly

I'm impressed with Grant. They are really giving Jenner issues on D. Gotta get ball to #1 as well. Should go down to wire. Grant a little sloppy in 1st half. Lots of missed handoffs and mental mistakes.

Reactions: Deltadodger
I'm impressed with Grant. They are really giving Jenner issues on D. Gotta get ball to #1 as well. Should go down to wire. Grant a little sloppy in 1st half. Lots of missed handoffs and mental mistakes.

Vs central and capital that’s what beat them too many mistakes fumbles and drops the scores got out of hand because we don’t handle adversity well

Lol we want it all. It’ll come 2nd year trying out the spread we will eventually evolve. If we can get to running it without beating ourselves we will be a problem in the sfl.

yea, you guys get THOSE routes down..watch out!

That fumble killed them, that was a TD drive.

Yeah for sure. Does #1 have any offers? That is Parris Warren kid right? Has great size.
I thought it would be a 7 pt game going into the 4th. Its really up for grabs.

Yeah for sure. Does #1 have any offers? That is Parris Warren kid right? Has great size.
I thought it would be a 7 pt game going into the 4th. Its really up for grabs.

No offers not academically eligible based on the article in sac bee. Man child our version of joe ngata wish we could’ve find other ways to get him the ball along with #2 and #4

OR and DO game should be a good one. I feel DO will take them and watching Grant's receivers, I think DO's DBs will bottle them up.

DeltaDodger's right about the Grant's O line, those kids are smallish.

One more year of the spread and some bigger lineman and the game would be different

Reactions: smashmouthrick
We need a better coaching staff the talent is there but letting a defensive coordinator call offensive plays is a joke. We run a youth style offense without the execution. They are successfully running the program into the ground

OR and DO game should be a good one. I feel DO will take them and watching Grant's receivers, I think DO's DBs will bottle them up.

DeltaDodger's right about the Grant's O line, those kids are smallish.

One more year of the spread and some bigger lineman and the game would be different

No it wouldn’t because we still will run the same 2 plays all game with no game plan and play the players because they can’t get open on the fade routes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT