ADVERTISEMENT

What a difference a year makes.....

Down to the 1 for Garrett.. 2nd down. Straight-ahead run, TD! Conversion good, 14-0.

If the Bulldogs don’t settle in, they’re gonna get blasted. I wasn’t expecting it, thought it would be at least sort of close.

Folsom returns kickoff to... own 16. Incomplete pass on first down... 2nd-down run gets SQUASHED. 3rd and 10.

I said 3+ TD favorite. Might be more.
Line is just blasting Folsom.
DLS controls clock 90%.

End of quarter... DLS has about 150 yards by my guess, Folsom has.. um, 9, I think

Complete pass to Badger at the 40, but DLS strips it and recovers fumble...

Folsom stops ‘em at the 10, but Sparty kicks another FG. 20-0.

Folsom’s getting better on D, but their offense needs to get in gear.

Folsom putting a bit of a drive together, all on short passes to the flank.

Folsom goes to the line no-huddle style on 4th and 2, draws a DLS time out, around the DLS 40 or so.

Hale bounces off a hard tackle, gets to 6-inch line... QB sneak for the score!

Yeah, DLS played tough against STA which has a lot more studs then Folsom. This is why I said, Folsom would have trouble with schools with better athletes and just as good of coaching. Go figure.

26-0, DLS set up to go for 2... Time out Folsom. DLS lines up for 2 again... time out DLS. DLS lines up for 2 again... score!

28-zip. Crowd is beyond silent.

Badger with a huge run after catch... down to the DLS 26, 6 secs left in the half...deeeeeep passs... TOUCHDOWN!

A whole new take on "Smash Mouth" football......The Spartans have kicked the Folsom stand Fans right where they're loudest with 28 points on the board....

Badger with the catch in the right corner, back of end zone.... 28-7 at the half.

Badger is very impressive. He’s one of the best receivers I’ve seen in person. Very bright future. Made a mistake on that fumble but he’s been a real bright spot.

Yeah, DLS played tough against STA which has a lot more studs then Folsom. This is why I said, Folsom would have trouble with schools with better athletes and just as good of coaching. Go figure.

This is why grant vs dls should’ve got doneI hope grant gets their junk together cause Folsom doesn’t have the beef to compete with other nationally ranked teams

Badger is very impressive. He’s one of the best receivers I’ve seen in person. Very bright future. Made a mistake on that fumble but he’s been a real bright spot.

He is one of the few guys who actually looks bigger than his listed measurements.

Half Time Stats
DLS Folsom
Rushing 191 29
Passing 23 117
1st Dwns 14 6
Penalties 1-5 5-45
Turnovers 0 1
TOP 15:32 7:38

Takes about 8 guy to get Badger down on the return, but it’s only on the 12. Badger may be hurt.

DLS missing a lotta tackles to start the half... first down Folsom on their own 35.

Pass complete on 3rd down, but still short. 4th down play works, tho... First down Folsom on their 49.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT