ADVERTISEMENT

What a difference a year makes.....

Pass over the middle. Conversion good, 28-14. We have a ball game again! Maybe....

Flag festival, all of a sudden... I think the last four snaps. 3 on DS, the last on Folsom.

DLS converting that 3rd and 21 was huge. Felt like momentum might be changing as Folsom had clawed back within 14

Reactions: coachlittle
totally different folsom team . no adjustments, no mismatch exploitation, ..... not even sure i've seen folsom send a blitz .

#7 QB for Folsom can play. Shit he’s probably had the best game by any QB against DLS in NorCal.

Hmm.. I didn’t see how the Spartans got the ball, but they do have it on their own 44. 2:35 left

Dumb personal foul by Folsom gives DLS clinching 1st down, instead of having to give Folsom the ball back. Sparty should be able to run out the clock

So, they lose by 15 this year and by 14 last year. Tail of two years though. Folsom offense didn't show up last year, and Folsom's defense didn't show up this year. Be great to see them put it together on year.

Badger played a lot better against DLS this year and last than Joe Ngata did last year!

Badger played a lot better against DLS this year and last than Joe Ngata did last year!

Cause he’s better just doesn’t have the same frame. It was clear to see last year. Sheldon lost a great athlete sucks that Folsom gets to claim him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT