ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

SM fumble on Folsom 2 unfortunate. But, Hampton was in for the TD during the horse caller play, but homer refs all occupied with the horse caller, they missed the TD call. Bad form!

SM fumble on Folsom 2 unfortunate. But, Hampton was in for the TD during the horse caller play, but homer refs all occupied with the horse caller, they missed the TD call. Bad form!

Another homer call as Folsom WR was in the air and goes out of the endzone. Yet, refs signal TD. Game tied 42-42, thanks to the outstanding referreeing!

Elk Grove beats Oak Ridge 30-18
Oakdale beat Inderkum. Don't have a final, but they get Central for a second time

Wow!!! Great updates guys. Wallace is something else. Who would have thought. Newman loses on last play of the game against st Mary's of Stockton and they are currently battling one of the top ranked teams in the state. (Folsom). Hats off to fortuna. You never know in hs football and matchups are often overlooked.

SJS Section Final matchups

D1: Elk Grove vs. Folsom/St. Mary's (42 all with 7 minutes left)
D2: Rocklin (in control over Antelope) vs. Del Oro/Granite Bay (DO was up 15 in Q3 last I saw)
D3: Central Catholic vs. Oakdale

Oak Grove beat Valley Christian 42-23. Will play St. Francis in the Open 2 finals.

Open 1 finals will be Bellarmine vs. Milpitas
Open 3 finals will be Riordan vs. Sacred Heart Prep

Rams are deflated by all these bad calls. Where Folsom was once losing it after being down, SM is losing it now. Folsom pass for TD on sleeping SM secondary. Folsom now up 49-42 with 7:26 left. SM offense needs to get fired up.

SM faced with 3rd and 10, pass falls incomplete. 4th down and SM punting from their 29.

Jake Jeffrey QB keeper for huge gain. Folsom on the verge of scoring to seal the victory. Folsom scores to take a 2 TD lead with 3:55 left.

St. Mary's valiant effort in moving the ball to try to get back in this game.

I thought Folsom was better than this. If young St. Mary's can post 42 points on them, the Bulldogs will need more help from the refs vs Elk Grove.

1st and goal from the 7. The Rams not giving up.

Another missed defensive holding call. Gotta love it!

SM scores with 1:46 left. Onside kick on its way.

Gotta love how Folsom Homers only come out to play when their team takes the lead. Pathetic! I have a feeling they will be really quiet next week.

Gotta love how Folsom Homers only come out to play when their team takes the lead. Pathetic! I have a feeling they will be really quiet next week.
Dude you have way too much invested in this. This is a game for high school kids. Calm down. Congratulate the winner and move on.

Like I said, Elk Grove's BDD was going to shut Oak Ridge's offense and Ian Book down. I had a feeling and I wouldn't be surprised if Elk Grove gets past Folsom but I doubt it.

OMG! What a crock of shit! That was the worse missed PI call I have ever seen. Obvious case of SJS making sure the section championship game brings in the most gate ticket sales being in Sacramento.

Nevertheless, proud of my young St. Mary's Rams for their efforts this game and entire season. Watch out next year! The Rams will be back!

Reactions: jricedds
TheFolsomBulldog, you must be so proud by winning by cheating this game! Good luck next week! EG is the real deal. Folsom, hmm?

Check your predictions. Check mine. We lost as expected by 1 TD. Who predicted that? Just never thought we would be cheated. Oh well. Just a game. Nothing more.

Go home. You lost to a better team. The whole board witnessed tonight what a psycho you are.

Try not to get arrested tonight. We all know how you boys in Stockton roll. Hahaha

Bulldog nation!!!!!!!
Everyone knows the truth! Folsom is not that good. You guys just beat a bunch of juniors with the help of the refs and should have lost. You must be so proud.

Del Oro beat Granite Bay 25-17. Will face Rocklin, which is up big on Antelope.

Good night for the section office. Get the marquee matchup in D1 with two neighborhood games in D2 and D3. Should be big crowds for all 3 games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT