ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

Wow! Caught the last qtr streaming. What a game! Much closer than I thought. I think the Folsom Elk Grove match up will be pretty darn awesome.

God bless you all. It's just a game.

OMG! What a crock of shit! That was the worse missed PI call I have ever seen. Obvious case of SJS making sure the section championship game brings in the most gate ticket sales being in Sacramento.

Nevertheless, proud of my young St. Mary's Rams for their efforts this game and entire season. Watch out next year! The Rams will be back!

I'm not sure I would blame the loss on one or 2 missed calls. You're all assuming sM would have went on to win. Folsom scored 4 unanswered TDs in the 2nd half and broke SM back. Period. No team gets more BS calls against them than Folsom in all the games I've seen. A couple go their way and they're suddenly not that good?

This was a trap game for Folsom. They came out flat but when they poured it on the better team prevailed.

Hats off to SM. They played spirited football. Not sure how a couple bad calls = cheating but nonetheless campions find a way to win. 6 trips to the section championship in a row is not a coincidence.

Reactions: RodneyPete45
I'm not sure I would blame the loss on one or 2 missed calls. You're all assuming sM would have went on to win. Folsom scored 4 unanswered TDs in the 2nd half and broke SM back. Period. No team gets more BS calls against them than Folsom in all the games I've seen. A couple go their way and they're suddenly not that good?

This was a trap game for Folsom. They came out flat but when they poured it on the better team prevailed.

Hats off to SM. They played spirited football. Not sure how a couple bad calls = cheating but nonetheless campions find a way to win. 6 trips to the section championship in a row is not a coincidence.
I agree. Champions find a way to win. Somehow this team just keeps on winning. You have to give them credit.

After seeing EG live tonight for the first time, this match up for the final is going to be awesome!

Be glad you're on your way home where ever that may be.
SouCal Semi Rancho Cucamonga 56- Vista Murrieta 56.......5th OT and still slugging it out.

That's it.......NyQuil kickin in concrete kickin out.

Hi G61 or TheFolsomBulldog or whatever you call yourself these days.
Yep, it's definitely G61, having a manic episode cuz Folsom nearly lost. Folsom gave up how many points to St. Mary's? 49? Shoot, Newman only gave up 35 to St. Mary's, and they're a lowly D4 team that nearly lost to Fortuna tonight. Haha. Damn, I was really hopin' for a ST. Mary's win tonight, but they put up the good fight, and the scare into Folsom.

Be glad you're on your way home where ever that may be.
SouCal Semi Rancho Cucamonga 56- Vista Murrieta 56.......5th OT and still slugging it out.

That's it.......NyQuil kickin in concrete kickin out.
Wow let me know how this one ends up.

God bless. And stay warm!

Guys. Reading through all this stuff is getting sort of crazy. Many of you need to calm down. This is just game. Let's root for these kids and make it a out them, not us and our personal gripes, always trying to one up each other.

God bless you all

Reactions: DelOroFB_Dad
Another homer call as Folsom WR was in the air and goes out of the endzone. Yet, refs signal TD. Game tied 42-42, thanks to the outstanding referreeing!

I was admittedly a little unsure about this play too...but they just showed it on local news and his right foot clearly came down in bounds. Camera was right there. Looks like he fell out of the back of the EZ live but it was legit.
Also horse collar was not a TD from my view at the north EZ. Heads up play by #2. If SM couldn't get it in from there they deserved what they got. Folsom responded with a 99yd TD drive.

SM had a legit offense. They played very well. Folsom did not look like the Folsom I saw v DO or OR this year until it counted the most. They started FLAT. 4 unanswered TDs in the 2nd half though broke SM spirit. THAT was a great game. Thriller in Folsom.

SM fans were upset and saying some pretty terrible things to the Folsom football players and coaches as they exited. Like really bad. Same with the SM coaches. You could hear profanities across the field when the unsportsmanlike flags were tossed.

Another homer call as Folsom WR was in the air and goes out of the endzone. Yet, refs signal TD. Game tied 42-42, thanks to the outstanding referreeing!

Ha, i watched this Td and freeze-framed it clearly showing that has foot touched down in the back of the endzone. Go cry in your cheerios tomorrow morning.

Congrats to Rocklin. They took advantage of two quick Antelope turnovers and never let up. They are playing really well right now and should roll Del Oro. Antelope QB Aaron was amazing tonight. Temple Univ will love his game film from tonight. Good luck to Rocklin as they have a legit chance of making it back down to Carson.

I was admittedly a little unsure about this play too...but they just showed it on local news and his right foot clearly came down in bounds. Camera was right there. Looks like he fell out of the back of the EZ live but it was legit.
Also horse collar was not a TD from my view at the north EZ. Heads up play by #2. If SM couldn't get it in from there they deserved what they got. Folsom responded with a 99yd TD drive.

SM had a legit offense. They played very well. Folsom did not look like the Folsom I saw v DO or OR this year until it counted the most. They started FLAT. 4 unanswered TDs in the 2nd half though broke SM spirit. THAT was a great game. Thriller in Folsom.

SM fans were upset and saying some pretty terrible things to the Folsom football players and coaches as they exited. Like really bad. Same with the SM coaches. You could hear profanities across the field when the unsportsmanlike flags were tossed.

Profanities by those catholics, but all is ok with that religion because they will say their hail mary's and all will be forgiven!

Gotta love how Folsom Homers only come out to play when their team takes the lead. Pathetic! I have a feeling they will be really quiet next week.
If you mean we don't come on and make excuses throughout the game?...yeah that's pathetic.

St Marys played very well and made it a great HS football game. The coaches and fans actions reflected the Stockton stereotype much stronger than the "Saint" in Saint Mary's. As for Folsom being not as good as y'all thought, sorry.
Reading comprehension isn't everyone's strong suit. Folsom replaced 20 of 22 starters (7 D1 full rides) with a group of kids that have (1) OT going to Bama and another kid with 1 offer to Cal Poly. Folsom isn't guaranteed an all-star line-up every year, just a group of kids working their tails off and being coached pretty well (same as Elk Grove).
Folsom & EG have played great games before and Saturday should be no different. Mutual respect is earned and I will enjoy stopping by the Herd tailgate before and after the game where congratulations, condolences, and best wishes for next round or next year are frequent and sincere. In a Folsom vs. EG match-up you can be sure that a hard fought victory will be well earned and respected.

Last edited:
Congrats to Rocklin. They took advantage of two quick Antelope turnovers and never let up. They are playing really well right now and should roll Del Oro. Antelope QB Aaron was amazing tonight. Temple Univ will love his game film from tonight. Good luck to Rocklin as they have a legit chance of making it back down to Carson.

Roll Del Oro? I think not. Rocklin a better more balanced team than DO? maybe... Both teams are peaking with DO, IMO, having improved more in the playoffs than Rocklin. Rocklin has been steady good and will be favored but... no rolling over here...

Reactions: do6473

Sounds like St. Mary's parents and fans leaving the game have a lot of repenting to do today.

Don't worry, we forgive all for their actions. God bless. Looking forward to next week.

The refs accounted for 14 Folsom points. Folsom qb fumbled on the one going in and the ball rolled through the end zone. Should have been rams ball on the 20. That's 7. Rams Keaton Hampton got horse collared at the one but never down before rolling into the end zone. Ref blew the call. That was the other 7. Also would have put rams up by 14 to start the 4th quarter.

Refs also appeared to miss the PI call on 4th down at the end of the game. I think the first 2 on the tds were just missed calls that were Bad breaks for SM. The PI was probably just a case of the ref not wanting to make a potentially game deciding call... or maybe further ineptitude. I don't think there is any conspiracy out there and I try not to confuse ineptitude with bias when it comes to h.s. officiating.

Folsom is a very good team. They will be just fine against Elk Grove. I think it's a fair argument that they are better than SM but I believe SM played better last night and if the refs don't blow those 2 calls the Rams more than likely win the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1tunz1
Sounds li
Sounds like St. Mary's parents and fans leaving the game have a lot of repenting to do today.

Don't worry, we forgive all for their actions. God bless. Looking forward to next week.
Sounds like Folsom fans have a lot of thankful praying to do today as well. Give thanks for the refs sent to the game by the Bulldog guardian angels.

Sounds li

Sounds like Folsom fans have a lot of thankful praying to do today as well. Give thanks for the refs sent to the game by the Bulldog guardian angels.
It sounds like your boys from Cardinal Newman were just about as blessed as those boys from Folsom. The Lord was looking out for all last night!

God bless.

Based on what I saw last night in Elk Grove, I think this match up next week should be amazing. I might be the first one through the turnstiles. I got all my kids and even the wife hooked on football this year!

God bless.

any more updates?

Still 31-21. Moreau's lack of a kicking game is killing them. Two missed PAT's and two drives deep into Marin territory that resulted in turning the ball over on downs. Last I heard, Ison has 182 yards rushing so far. Most points Marin has given up all season.

Those Moreau announcers were terrible lol sloppy second half by both team, Moreau on offense really had nothing besides Buddha and the QB scrambles, they couldn't throw the ball at all....... Issom is scary when he gets outside

Those Moreau announcers were terrible lol sloppy second half by both team, Moreau on offense really had nothing besides Buddha and the QB scrambles, they couldn't throw the ball at all....... Issom is scary when he gets outside

But they kept trying to throw the ball deep. Haven't seen that much of Moreau but today their qb was not accurate. Yet they kept trying and missing. Should have kept feeding that back. It was sorta frustrating to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT