ADVERTISEMENT

ANTIOCH----THE TEAM TO BEAT

The city of Plesanton just raised $1 million for more sports parks ... there is two schools.

I will also go out on a limb and state Danville, San Ramon, Livermore, Orinda, Moraga, Lafayatte as cities that could raise money and find more volunteers.. just get those parents to reduce juniors private QB, pitching, soccer, etc programs by a few bucks and you could raise lots o' money for the HS football coaches...

Do I need to go on?

The sports parks are used by all ages of kids for many sports, not just 2 high schools for football. I don't think the money raised was intended for Foothill or AV to be able to someday beat DLS in football. It was for recreation for all kids in the community, even the ones that will someday attend DLS.

The sports parks are used by all ages of kids for many sports, not just 2 high schools for football. I don't think the money raised was intended for Foothill or AV to be able to someday beat DLS in football. It was for recreation for all kids in the community, even the ones that will someday attend DLS.

Correct on all points... however, it adds very little to the discussion and does not squarely address the point.

The question was raised "which high schools in the East Bay could afford to pay for more HS football coaches."

I listed several communities that are capable and mentioned that PTown just raised a crap load o money.
The money is there for plenty of schools and your post does not refute that at all.

It's not he number of coaches that matters. It's having quality coaching and coaches that counts. If players don't respect a coach/coaches good luck building anything and sustaining it. You could have 30 coaches at that point and it wouldn't matter.

Reactions: Paloma
It's not he number of coaches that matters. It's having quality coaching and coaches that counts. If players don't respect a coach/coaches good luck building anything and sustaining it. You could have 30 coaches at that point and it wouldn't matter.

Very true.

Cal fans underappreciated Sanchez now that there's a new era. But your alum has not duplicated the magic and, thus, an EBAL banner suffices for success and a thumping by the Machine is expected. It sure wasn't when my kids were there.
Culture starts at the top. YOU know that. Throwing good money after bad may be your brokers tip. I'm smarter than that, padnuh.

Reactions: Bubba3000
BTW, why the obsession with nitpicking ONE factor in these threads out of the ten or so that lead to elite standing of a team? Celebrate how the stars lined up years before you left your neighborhood. Move on. I did...to the next level. Twice. If you did not have that opportunity, sorry, but it helps me understand the obsession.

WTF? You are the goofball that was puzzled as to how any East Bay school could afford 24 coaches.. . After my post that listed mulitple factors that contribute to HS football success... you are the one who narrowed it to one factor. Goodness you are thick.

Nice to see you now understand that leadership impacts HS football programs... That one took you a while even tho your neighborhood program was example #1.

Unfortunately it is you that hasnt moved on. You still whine and make excuses as to why the Grizz couldn't dethrone The Green Machine. What is worse, you own a victim attitude which is shameful.

WTF? You are the goofball that was puzzled as to how any East Bay school could afford 24 coaches.. . After my post that listed mulitple factors that contribute to HS football success... you are the one who narrowed it to one factor. Goodness you are thick.

Nice to see you now understand that leadership impacts HS football programs... That one took you a while even tho your neighborhood program was example #1.

Unfortunately it is you that hasnt moved on. You still whine and make excuses as to why the Grizz couldn't dethrone The Green Machine. What is worse, you own a victim attitude which is shameful.

Not everyone can afford $16k a year and I'm sure that's one of the reason's DLS has so many good coaches.

Here we go again. It's because the cost of tuition they have good coaches. How does that even make sense?

Just another truth you don't wanna hear.....I'm not saying talent and money are the reason DLS is successful but they are definately significant pieces to the puzzle. Besides the love of family and friends, what really good things in this life don't carry a price tag?

Last edited:
Not everyone can afford $16k a year and I'm sure that's one of the reason's DLS has so many good coaches.

Your post defies logic-

who has more disposable income to provide for a program- the parent who pays tuition or the parent who does not pay tuition?

Your post defies logic-

who has more disposable income to provide for a program- the parent who pays tuition or the parent who does not pay tuition?

Me suspects a large chunk of the football costs get paid by $16k x 1000 or so students not counting the ones on scholarship. I doubt seriously if non wealthy DLS parents are channeling money towards the football program above and beyond tuition.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that it costs $10 to see a game at Owen Owens, while it costs $8 pretty much everywhere else? Just sayin........

Last edited:
You guys just spin yourselves in circles with these arguments. This thread was supposed to be about Antioch . . . .

So just a few points to consider:
1. The $15K mentioned as a coaching stipend is WAY off base. Public school coaches get a few thousand a year regardless of how much time they put in. The head coach will get slightly more - from a few hundred to a thousand or so. I have no idea what the private school coaches get.

2. One way around the coaching stipend limit is for a coach to conduct camps. They can charge what they want and distribute the money any way they want. Most public schools only conduct a camp for their local youth football feeder team. In my experience, they use it as a fund raiser for the youth program and maybe the high school program. This money does not go to the coaches - it goes to the program. DLS runs a series of camps and at least part of the money is for Bishop John S. Cummins program. Their camps are different as they target their sphere of influence, not a specific youth program. They also run them in a series from early June to mid-July. It would surprise me if the coaches do not get paid for their time. But I do not know.

3. Factors in what makes a successful program are not all equal. For example, to say that tradition is just as responsible for success as talent is not really fair. I know that the kid who lined up against Tagaloa on a given friday night did not see tradition. So when these factors are rattled off as if they all count equal - they do not. I would also point out that some of the factors listed are factors of the others. For example, tradition is a product of doing something repeatedly. And culture is created by coaches. Coaches are given their guard rails by the administration. S&C standards are defined by the coaches.

3a. In my mind, the success of DLS comes down to several factors: superior talent, excellent coaching, and a willing administration. Within excellent coaching, I am more thinking about the vision to create a program that encompasses S&C, leadership development, discipline, fund raising, and talent acquisition. I am sure the camps have helped, but even more so, winning has helped. Kids want to go to DLS because they will win, they will get a great education, they will learn great life lessons, and/or they will maximize their chances of being recruited. Motivation will be different for different kids. DLS has developed something that attracts the best talent from their area. And to deny this is not reasonable. DLS is the most talented team on the field in virtually every game they play. And this is particularly true up front.

3b. DLS runs surprisingly simple schemes. I say this as someone who has coached against them, and broken-down the film. They are VERY well coached in what they do. They are disciplined. They play hard. They are consistent. I have a lot of respect for their team.

3c. The talent will set the bar for what a team is capable of. Coaching is a factor that causes the bar to raise or lower around the talent level. In other words, put the DLS coaches at a school with no talent, they will be a very well coached team that loses. Put bad coaches at DLS and they will be a very talented team that loses games they should win.

3d. There are other factors that come into play in any individual game - and all of the complexity is what makes the game so great.

4. Guys - you are wasting your time trying to get the DLS faithful to see anything beyond what they want to believe. They are as passionate about their program as any sports fan. They have drank the kool aid, made more and are trying to get everyone else to drink it. But is is green kool aid. And it is delicious.

Me suspects a large chunk of the football costs get paid by $16k x 1000 or so students not counting the ones on scholarship. I doubt seriously if non wealthy DLS parents are channeling money towards the football program above and beyond tuition.

Yes the football costs are paid by tuition (that is were the schools budget comes from) same as football costs by the publics come out of the schools budget ..what is the revelation there?

The football families must pay a little on top of the tuition- same as most public schools

You, of course, did not respond to why a parent who does not pay tuition is in a better position to donate money to the program. We are not talking about much money to pay for more coaches- just another excuse.

Yes the football costs are paid by tuition (that is were the schools budget comes from) same as football costs by the publics come out of the schools budget ..what is the revelation there?

I would think much more money would be available to the football program if most students families are paying $16k to go there, as opposed to nothing in a public school.

Not puzzled by the coach numbers. It's needed to compete at the elite level, and to maintain streaks.

When Terry walked off the field past me in '10, lickety split before his team, he gave me the nod, "We got lucky. I'm gettin' outta here." HE, at least, recognized the grit needed to compete. Since you did not, nor will you ever experience how a bottom-feeder program Phoenixed to the top in five years, understand from your perceived lofty perch, that is your "loss." Frankly, I didn't back than, nor now, care about losses to an elite program. As long as mine gave it their all. Respect that and the players. What's written here is so Gary Radnich; NOBODY CARES foo.

Not puzzled by the coach numbers. It's needed to compete at the elite level, and to maintain streaks.

When Terry walked off the field past me in '10, lickety split before his team, he gave me the nod, "We got lucky. I'm gettin' outta here." HE, at least, recognized the grit needed to compete. Since you did not, nor will you ever experience how a bottom-feeder program Phoenixed to the top in five years, understand from your perceived lofty perch, that is your "loss." Frankly, I didn't back than, nor now, care about losses to an elite program. As long as mine gave it their all. Respect that and the players. What's written here is so Gary Radnich; NOBODY CARES foo.

I can't agree more, 1315. It's easy to be cavalier when your team is always on the long end of the stick and like you, rather than worry about beating an elite team my expectation was that my son always play his hardest. He did and he always looked forward to the challenge of playing against DLS. In my son's junior year in week 10 Cal High was getting beat up @ Owen Owens pretty severely. At halftime Billeci pulled the starting offensive line for the second half and mine managed to beg his way back out on the field. Early in the third quarter he got a hairline fracture to his lower leg and was hindered against SRV and Pittsburg in the playoffs and he got very few snaps against DLS in the championship game at Dublin. IMO that was the best Cal High team since the days of Tony Sanchez.

Reactions: observer22
Back when my son was 8 years old playing his first year of football with the San Ramon Bears junior pee wee team he had teammates like Zac Guardino, Mario Diaz, Dean Heinz, Blake Bierwith and Jeff Huettenhein. I predicted then that the Cal High 2013 team would be the best team my son would play on. Just call me Nostra Dumb-Ass!

Reactions: feedback1
IMO that was the best Cal High team since the days of Tony Sanchez.

As good as your son's Cal team was his Junior season and they were very good, the 2010 Cal High team was the best team ever at Cal High, better than any of the Sanchez teams. They had no close games until the onside kick game against DLS with two 9-0 teams battling it out to the end in week #10. Cal scored in the final minutes to get within 6 at 23-17, and then apparently recovered the onside kick with a chance to go for the win, when the refs then huddled and reversed the call as a Cal player had touched the ball prior to it hitting the ground. No DLS players were close to the ball when this took place and the DLS sideline was in shock. After the decision was overturned and penalty was assessed, the Green Machine came to life, stiffened up and went down the short field to score a TD and 2 pt conversion to push the final total to 14 pts.

Everyone at the game that night knew that Sparty had dodged a bullet and the streak has lived on. That Cal team would have given any other NorCal team a battle and may very well have been the 2nd best team in NorCal or even the state as DLS whipped up on SoCal's best Servite by 40 in the infamous rain game at Carson. MV is still smarting from that 49-3 beating they took at the hands of the Grizz in week #4.

http://www.calpreps.com/2010/2_East_Bay.htm

California (San Ramon, CA)
(Division: I, Enrollment: 2435, Coach: Eric Bellici, Colors: Orange/Black/Royal Blue, Nickname: Grizzlies, Address: 9870 Broadmoor Dr)
Date
Location Opponent Record Rating 2009 Record 2009 Rating League Division Result (Time)
Sat 09/04
Road Washington (Fremont, CA) 6-6 17 9-4 28.8 Mission Valley II Won, 35-20
Fri 09/10
Home College Park (Pleasant Hill, CA) 5-7 17.2 6-6 19.8 Diablo Valley I Won, 45-3
Fri 09/17
Road Castro Valley (CA) 4-7 1.6 2-8 -11.3 Hayward Area I Won, 45-14
Fri 10/01
Home Monte Vista (Danville, CA)* 8-4 39.1 9-4 44 East Bay I Won, 45-3
Fri 10/08
Road San Ramon Valley (Danville, CA)* 7-6 39.1 6-5 24.2 East Bay I Won, 38-19
Fri 10/15
Home Livermore (CA)* 3-7 13.3 2-8 2.7 East Bay I Won, 62-0
Fri 10/22
Road Granada (Livermore, CA)* 8-5 37.7 4-6 20.2 East Bay I Won, 35-14
Fri 10/29
Home Amador Valley (Pleasanton, CA)* 4-6 28.7 8-3 29.5 East Bay I Won, 37-7
Fri 11/05
Road Foothill (Pleasanton, CA)* 6-5 29.1 7-5 34.2 East Bay I Won, 49-7
Fri 11/12
Home De La Salle (Concord, CA)* 14-0 78.6 13-2 60.2 East Bay I Lost, 31-17
Fri 11/19
Home Castro Valley (CA)
I Playoffs
4-7 1.6 2-8 -11.3 Hayward Area I Won, 47-0
Fri 11/26
Home Berkeley (CA)
I Playoffs
8-4 22.4 10-2 26.6 Alameda Contra Costa I Won, 35-7
Sat 12/04
Home San Ramon Valley (Danville, CA)
I Playoffs
7-6 39.1 6-5 24.2 East Bay I Won, 24-7
Sat 12/11
McAfee Coliseum (Oakland, CA) De La Salle (Concord, CA)
I Championship
14-0 78.6 13-2 60.2 East Bay I Lost, 49-21

Reactions: 1315
I was at the game you describe observer and for some reason I thought Tony Sanchez was still the coach. It was pretty much his team that Billeci inherited. I agree that was a better team than 2013

I was at the game you describe observer and for some reason I thought Tony Sanchez was still the coach. It was pretty much his team that Billeci inherited. I agree that was a better team than 2013

Tony had left 2 years earlier, but his stamp was still on that squad with his work with them on the lower levels and even the Bears program. Billeci inherited a great team, but still did a fine job in coaching them up that year.

Reactions: 1315 and Bubba3000
You guys just spin yourselves in circles with these arguments. This thread was supposed to be about Antioch . . . .

So just a few points to consider:
1. The $15K mentioned as a coaching stipend is WAY off base. Public school coaches get a few thousand a year regardless of how much time they put in. The head coach will get slightly more - from a few hundred to a thousand or so. I have no idea what the private school coaches get.

2. One way around the coaching stipend limit is for a coach to conduct camps. They can charge what they want and distribute the money any way they want. Most public schools only conduct a camp for their local youth football feeder team. In my experience, they use it as a fund raiser for the youth program and maybe the high school program. This money does not go to the coaches - it goes to the program. DLS runs a series of camps and at least part of the money is for Bishop John S. Cummins program. Their camps are different as they target their sphere of influence, not a specific youth program. They also run them in a series from early June to mid-July. It would surprise me if the coaches do not get paid for their time. But I do not know.

3. Factors in what makes a successful program are not all equal. For example, to say that tradition is just as responsible for success as talent is not really fair. I know that the kid who lined up against Tagaloa on a given friday night did not see tradition. So when these factors are rattled off as if they all count equal - they do not. I would also point out that some of the factors listed are factors of the others. For example, tradition is a product of doing something repeatedly. And culture is created by coaches. Coaches are given their guard rails by the administration. S&C standards are defined by the coaches.

3a. In my mind, the success of DLS comes down to several factors: superior talent, excellent coaching, and a willing administration. Within excellent coaching, I am more thinking about the vision to create a program that encompasses S&C, leadership development, discipline, fund raising, and talent acquisition. I am sure the camps have helped, but even more so, winning has helped. Kids want to go to DLS because they will win, they will get a great education, they will learn great life lessons, and/or they will maximize their chances of being recruited. Motivation will be different for different kids. DLS has developed something that attracts the best talent from their area. And to deny this is not reasonable. DLS is the most talented team on the field in virtually every game they play. And this is particularly true up front.

3b. DLS runs surprisingly simple schemes. I say this as someone who has coached against them, and broken-down the film. They are VERY well coached in what they do. They are disciplined. They play hard. They are consistent. I have a lot of respect for their team.

3c. The talent will set the bar for what a team is capable of. Coaching is a factor that causes the bar to raise or lower around the talent level. In other words, put the DLS coaches at a school with no talent, they will be a very well coached team that loses. Put bad coaches at DLS and they will be a very talented team that loses games they should win.

3d. There are other factors that come into play in any individual game - and all of the complexity is what makes the game so great.

4. Guys - you are wasting your time trying to get the DLS faithful to see anything beyond what they want to believe. They are as passionate about their program as any sports fan. They have drank the kool aid, made more and are trying to get everyone else to drink it. But is is green kool aid. And it is delicious.

Great post. Lots of agreement from me

Would love to hear you define what "talent" means to you in this sentence:

"DLS is the most talented team on the field in virtually every game they play. And this is particularly true up front."

Great post. Lots of agreement from me

Would love to hear you define what "talent" means to you in this sentence:

"DLS is the most talented team on the field in virtually every game they play. And this is particularly true up front."

DLS has always been talented up front but the all of a sudden got BIG and talented up front about six or so years ago

wow you are an emotional wreck.
you dont know anything about what I have experienced.

I saw Cal's rise with the arrival of Sanchez. Loved every minute of it. Rooted for them. Had/have friends with kids at the school.

It is amazing tho that you experienced what one man can do to a program and yet you cant apply that anywhere else (like say, Winton drive)- that is a problem and puts you in denial.

Radnich? Is he still a broadcaster? Thought he retired in the 90's

As good as your son's Cal team was his Junior season and they were very good, the 2010 Cal High team was the best team ever at Cal High, better than any of the Sanchez teams. They had no close games until the onside kick game against DLS with two 9-0 teams battling it out to the end in week #10. Cal scored in the final minutes to get within 6 at 23-17, and then apparently recovered the onside kick with a chance to go for the win, when the refs then huddled and reversed the call as a Cal player had touched the ball prior to it hitting the ground. No DLS players were close to the ball when this took place and the DLS sideline was in shock. After the decision was overturned and penalty was assessed, the Green Machine came to life, stiffened up and went down the short field to score a TD and 2 pt conversion to push the final total to 14 pts.

Everyone at the game that night knew that Sparty had dodged a bullet and the streak has lived on. That Cal team would have given any other NorCal team a battle and may very well have been the 2nd best team in NorCal or even the state as DLS whipped up on SoCal's best Servite by 40 in the infamous rain game at Carson. MV is still smarting from that 49-3 beating they took at the hands of the Grizz in week #4.

http://www.calpreps.com/2010/2_East_Bay.htm

California (San Ramon, CA)
(Division: I, Enrollment: 2435, Coach: Eric Bellici, Colors: Orange/Black/Royal Blue, Nickname: Grizzlies, Address: 9870 Broadmoor Dr)
Date
Location Opponent Record Rating 2009 Record 2009 Rating League Division Result (Time)
Sat 09/04
Road Washington (Fremont, CA) 6-6 17 9-4 28.8 Mission Valley II Won, 35-20
Fri 09/10
Home College Park (Pleasant Hill, CA) 5-7 17.2 6-6 19.8 Diablo Valley I Won, 45-3
Fri 09/17
Road Castro Valley (CA) 4-7 1.6 2-8 -11.3 Hayward Area I Won, 45-14
Fri 10/01
Home Monte Vista (Danville, CA)* 8-4 39.1 9-4 44 East Bay I Won, 45-3
Fri 10/08
Road San Ramon Valley (Danville, CA)* 7-6 39.1 6-5 24.2 East Bay I Won, 38-19
Fri 10/15
Home Livermore (CA)* 3-7 13.3 2-8 2.7 East Bay I Won, 62-0
Fri 10/22
Road Granada (Livermore, CA)* 8-5 37.7 4-6 20.2 East Bay I Won, 35-14
Fri 10/29
Home Amador Valley (Pleasanton, CA)* 4-6 28.7 8-3 29.5 East Bay I Won, 37-7
Fri 11/05
Road Foothill (Pleasanton, CA)* 6-5 29.1 7-5 34.2 East Bay I Won, 49-7
Fri 11/12
Home De La Salle (Concord, CA)* 14-0 78.6 13-2 60.2 East Bay I Lost, 31-17
Fri 11/19
Home Castro Valley (CA)
I Playoffs
4-7 1.6 2-8 -11.3 Hayward Area I Won, 47-0
Fri 11/26
Home Berkeley (CA)
I Playoffs
8-4 22.4 10-2 26.6 Alameda Contra Costa I Won, 35-7
Sat 12/04
Home San Ramon Valley (Danville, CA)
I Playoffs
7-6 39.1 6-5 24.2 East Bay I Won, 24-7
Sat 12/11
McAfee Coliseum (Oakland, CA) De La Salle (Concord, CA)
I Championship
14-0 78.6 13-2 60.2 East Bay I Lost, 49-21

I have no doubt 2010 Cal was/should have been considered as the 2nd best in Ca that year. I believe they would have kicked Servite's ass- they would have been too physical for the Friars and just about any other So cal team.

I have no doubt 2010 Cal was/should have been considered as the 2nd best in Ca that year. I believe they would have kicked Servite's ass- they would have been too physical for the Friars and just about any other So cal team.

Rare year that two or more nor cal teams more physical than so cal

Paul Johnson: what do you mean visiting team fans pay $10 while DLS fans pay $8? I have been to plenty of DLS games and you just walk up to buy tickets. No one asks which team you are supporting.

Paul Johnson: what do you mean visiting team fans pay $10 while DLS fans pay $8? I have been to plenty of DLS games and you just walk up to buy tickets. No one asks which team you are supporting.

Obviously you have not been attentive when purchasing your ticket.
Every savvy Spartan fan knows as you walk up to the ticket window you take a $10 bill, doubled over length wise and threaded between your index finger and ring finger. As you hand the $10 bill to the ticket seller you quickly flip your hand over, palm side up with Alexander Hamilton's face clearly exposed. That maneuver signals you as a knowing DLS fan.

The next step is critical.........as you accept your ticket, grasp it firmly. On the bottom side of the ticket is a $2 bill which you quickly palm and slip it into your pocket so the visiting fan does not witness the move. Wha-La, an $8 purchase price.

Now the best part is that if you take that $2 bill to the snack stand it will get you a half price purchase of Touchdown Nachos (that's regularly $4 for the outlanders)

Re: Every savvy Spartan fan knows....

Crete- Some of us outside insiders knew, but you left out the crux of the story. Back in '99, five years into the streak, Neil Hayes asked Ladouceur if he could embed in the team to write the book. Lad was sure it would upset their mojo and for a half decade politely declined in his most humblest of decorum. He finally relented in '02 when Hayes said, "Listen, I'll give you two dollars for every book I sell...." So every week the envelope arrived from Chicago, some weeks several bills, sometimes just a single Jefferson in it. Lad, fearing some type of penance amongst the Brothers, passed along the bills to the ladies at the folding table at OO each home game with the dictum 'We need to give back to our faithful fans, keep this going,(wink wink.)" The Moms, knowing exactly how things rolled at Winton, knew what to do. Alas, 2004 came along and Lad's fear was realized in Bellevue. Fast forward another decade, before Nike was going to pony up for full unis, and Lad was in transition, he called Chicago. "Listen, Neil, the well is running dry and you know we got to get that second book of Chasing Perfection written and published. We need to renew our $2 cut." Hayes, being ever so grateful to Lad, Terry, Lopoz, DeMarco, et al, that the movie and the ESPN special had essentially funded his two kids' college tuition, allowing him to dump his Sun-Times gig as well, easily capitulated. He wrote the book last year and the $2 bills started up anew. In 2016, however, only $192 as just 96 of the "Perfection" book have been sold on Amazon. I'd suggest the Faithful go to those early games this fall as the pot may be emptying...........NOT!

Re: Every savvy Spartan fan knows....

Crete- Some of us outside insiders knew, but you left out the crux of the story. Back in '99, five years into the streak, Neil Hayes asked Ladouceur if he could embed in the team to write the book. Lad was sure it would upset their mojo and for a half decade politely declined in his most humblest of decorum. He finally relented in '02 when Hayes said, "Listen, I'll give you two dollars for every book I sell...." So every week the envelope arrived from Chicago, some weeks several bills, sometimes just a single Jefferson in it. Lad, fearing some type of penance amongst the Brothers, passed along the bills to the ladies at the folding table at OO each home game with the dictum 'We need to give back to our faithful fans, keep this going,(wink wink.)" The Moms, knowing exactly how things rolled at Winton, knew what to do. Alas, 2004 came along and Lad's fear was realized in Bellevue. Fast forward another decade, before Nike was going to pony up for full unis, and Lad was in transition, he called Chicago. "Listen, Neil, the well is running dry and you know we got to get that second book of Chasing Perfection written and published. We need to renew our $2 cut." Hayes, being ever so grateful to Lad, Terry, Lopoz, DeMarco, et al, that the movie and the ESPN special had essentially funded his two kids' college tuition, allowing him to dump his Sun-Times gig as well, easily capitulated. He wrote the book last year and the $2 bills started up anew. In 2016, however, only $192 as just 96 of the "Perfection" book have been sold on Amazon. I'd suggest the Faithful go to those early games this fall as the pot may be emptying...........NOT!

Of the venues I've attended which are basically ebal, Pitt, Logan and Castro valley all charged $8 except Castro valley was $6 and DLS was $10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT