ADVERTISEMENT

Any info on Wood?

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
I would like to hear any info on Wood. See what New Coach Kirk Anderson will be using this year and more info on the Coach as well. I know he is a Napa Alumni and a very good guy that Indy wanted him so any info would be appreciated!

Thank you Irish_Cheers...went there...it does not appear they have a lot returning and does not say what type of Offense & Defense they running...hoping some one from Wood or close to Wood can provide more

Ty BlueThunderBomb...you know wut kind of Offense he is gonna run?

He coached at Napa (played also), Burbank and American Canyon all running triple option so I would bet his offense does contain option but might incorporate some spread elements. Which is why I want to watch their scrimmage. Very exciting times!

Ty dipskp & BlueThunderBomb619. Wish him & the Wildcats well. Gonna miss the Pistol Offense! Used to go to Wood and just never got over them not using the Blue & Gold Uniforms of the Past especially when their Helmets & Pants were Gold Yellow and Jerseys were Blue! That Triple Offense they run at AC is solid! Good Lock Wood & Coach Kirk!

Burbank coaches went to Elk Grove two years ago. Burbank doesn't run it anymore, but now Elk Grove runs the triple option.

Reactions: ncscalfootball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT