ADVERTISEMENT

Daylee Dunn at Salesian

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Interesting move and gives Salesian another perimeter option when she get eligible this week.

Important upcoming year for Dunn.

Reactions: Paytc
Interesting move and gives Salesian another perimeter option when she get eligible this week.

Important upcoming year for Dunn.

They will be a slightly different team once their transfers are all eligible. And when Makayla Edwards is back from injury. Dunn will add to the already potent mix.

Salesian ( down 35 to 20 at the half) doesn't appear to be in sink on offense. They are either forcing balls into Angel Jackson that aren't the best passes or not finding or creating lanes to get better passes and cuts to the basket. Or just better looks to get shots off. Perhaps they've just been facing strong defensive teams? Perhaps it's just something they're not doing right?

Unfortunately Makayla Edwards appears to have been hit in her face mask which she's wearing to protect her broken nose. She's out but hopefully she can return to action sooner than later. And thus far I haven't seen Angel Galbreth playing could she be hurt or ill? Perhaps she's been playing? I've been switching back and forth between games. Hopefully they play a better 2nd half.

Easy to second guess a decision. But it looks like Salesian should have taken on the 2nd level of the Nike TOC like Carondelet did. I think the final score was 56 to 44 Salesian on the short side of the score.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT