ADVERTISEMENT

DLS-Gorman

Sm
I agree that Centennial would crush Folsom and I agree for the most part that coach Logan's experience would trump Richardson. However, I would believe the caliber of athletes on Centennial campus would be far more of a factor in this matchup then anything else. Centennial has two Burficts every year on their campus that don't play for one reason or another. That's how much athletic talent that campus puts out on a yearly basis. A coach I've known for years that coaches youth football in Corona said a few of his star youth football players have moved in with relatives in the Alemany HS and PHS district to get playing time. That's how deep the Huskies are.

Smh sac high proves to be on folsoms level well they proves they can play against a spread team folsoms spread attack wouldnt overwhelm cen ten at all

Reactions: JoeMixon
Sm

Smh sac high proves to be on folsoms level well they proves they can play against a spread team folsoms spread attack wouldnt overwhelm cen ten at all
Lol one miracle win doesn't put anyone on a certain level. Upsets happen all the time. You can't hang your hat on one win unless you can do it constantly.

I think it highly unlikely in this age of spread offenses that a high quality QB would want to go to DLS because he won't be showcased.

Not that they were great, but didn't Joe Montana's sons transfer out of DLS to go down South to Oaks Christian for this very reason?

folsoms spread attack wouldnt overwhelm cen ten at all

Folsom's offense probably would have given CC a lot of trouble the past few years. The Huskies defense wasn't too good and was their achilles heel. But it appears so far they have improved quite a bit this season. They held their own against IMG and have looked impressive against pretty much everyone else.

Lol one miracle win doesn't put anyone on a certain level. Upsets happen all the time. You can't hang your hat on one win unless you can do it constantly.

I'll give you that one because 2010 was folsoms miracle win over grant but what sac did last Friday proved that they just match up well with Folsom if Folsom would've blew sac high out the second game then you'd make a good point but truth is it was a even match up and sac high probably feels like they have Folsom that game

Current QB coach has produced 6 D1 kids and an NFL guy

Just curious, who are the 6 D1 QB's? Did they actually play that position in college? And are you talking FBS or FCS and lower?

Also, who is the NFL'er? I don't think you can count Bart Houston because last I saw he never actually made an NFL roster or played in a game. I'm a fan of DeAndre Carter who played at Sac State, who has bounced around numerous teams camps and practice squads over the past couple seasons. As much as I'd like to call him an NFL player, I don't think I can realistically do so.

Not that they were great, but didn't Joe Montana's sons transfer out of DLS to go down South to Oaks Christian for this very reason?

Folsom's offense probably would have given CC a lot of trouble the past few years. The Huskies defense wasn't too good and was their achilles heel. But it appears so far they have improved quite a bit this season. They held their own against IMG and have looked impressive against pretty much everyone else.

The spread offense has been in the so cal scene for a while...what Folsom does compare to what cen ten practices against wouldnt over whelm them their I don't think sac high has a better defense than cen ten..

The spread offense has been in the so cal scene for a while...what Folsom does compare to what cen ten practices against wouldnt over whelm them their I don't think sac high has a better defense than cen ten..

It's been everywhere for a while. I don't think that's a factor. But I do agree with you that -- this season -- they probably wouldn't fare so well. But the past couple seasons I do think they would have had success moving the ball and scoring. It's the other side of the ball they would have had the most trouble with. It's quite rare when somebody stops or really even slows down a full strength CC offense.

We have reached a point where DLS needs to scrap the veer and go to the spread. Armchair quarterbacking at its finest.

Sac High has proved that they have the players/system to cause problems for Folsom. I dont think that is in question. The actual question is can they sustain this formula and turn it into postseason success like Folsom.

You are a smart guy. He calls it propoganda , I call it reporting the facts. PROPOGANDA by definition is fact based so at least he is acknowledging the truth. But deep down it's burning his arse .

Folsom recruited my nephew from sac high so I know what they have done to keep them relevant but I'm ok with it...some are naive about it then there's some that know it but just wanna troll you lol all Ima say is 2017 folsoms looks a lot different than 2010 Folsom

We have reached a point where DLS needs to scrap the veer and go to the spread. Armchair quarterbacking at its finest.

Sac High has proved that they have the players/system to cause problems for Folsom. I dont think that is in question. The actual question is can they sustain this formula and turn it into postseason success like Folsom.

That's something only their coaches have answers for it's easy to get your team jacked to play Folsom but can you get them to be all in for every game..

It's been everywhere for a while. I don't think that's a factor. But I do agree with you that -- this season -- they probably wouldn't fare so well. But the past couple seasons I do think they would have had success moving the ball and scoring. It's the other side of the ball they would have had the most trouble with. It's quite rare when somebody stops or really even slows down a full strength CC offense.

Maybe Folsom should play them outside of a state championship kudos to Pitt for scheduling that game

Such an obsession with Folsom.

Don't worry. All our players have been recruited from Sonora and Wheatland. Sssh don't tell anyone.

HEAT is our recruiting program coordinator.

Lol sac high just got smacked in their own good homie.

Still trying to hang your hat in one upset win prices nothing. Especially when you can't follow it up AT HOME lol

Lol sac high just got smacked in their own good homie.

Still trying to hang your hat in one upset win prices nothing. Especially when you can't follow it up AT HOME lol
Sac high has only been a problem for Folsom idk why Folsom even schedule them what did they see prior to 2016 that made them a worthy team to play such a program like Folsom that gets compared to dls but they can't even go undefeated against the sjs but yet they get compared to a team that wouldn't even schedule sac high let alone lose to any team in nor cal

Just curious, who are the 6 D1 QB's? Did they actually play that position in college? And are you talking FBS or FCS and lower?

Also, who is the NFL'er? I don't think you can count Bart Houston because last I saw he never actually made an NFL roster or played in a game. I'm a fan of DeAndre Carter who played at Sac State, who has bounced around numerous teams camps and practice squads over the past couple seasons. As much as I'd like to call him an NFL player, I don't think I can realistically do so.

I think he was referring to Matt Gutierrez as the NFL'er rather than Houston.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Sac high has only been a problem for Folsom idk why Folsom even schedule them what did they see prior to 2016 that made them a worthy team to play such a program like Folsom that gets compared to dls but they can't even go undefeated against the sjs but yet they get compared to a team that wouldn't even schedule sac high let alone lose to any team in nor cal
Lol you picked Sac High to beat Folsom like Mixon did. Now you say it was a dumb schedule and they need to schedule better. Lol.

Which is it!???

I think he was referring to Matt Gutierrez as the NFL'er rather than Houston.

Ok, that makes sense. I knew I was likely forgetting someone and just wanted to be clear who the NFL player was. Obviously Gutierrez and Houston are 2 of the D1 QB's too.

I totally agree with this. And I also believe Sac High will be very successful in this years postseason barring no injuries.

Lol you picked Sac High to beat Folsom like Mixon did. Now you say it was a dumb schedule and they need to schedule better. Lol.

Which is it!???

I picked them to win it cause I know they could match up most years with Folsom just like I know grant will be able to match them every year...but as a Folsom fan are you happy with their scheduling? When you try to compare a Folsom to a team that never loses to nor cal teams Folsom better schedule up which they never do..I honestly believe they schedule wisely no teams too risky...sac high just so happens to match up with them but they still haven't won a section title...

I picked them to win it cause I know they could match up most years with Folsom just like I know grant will be able to match them every year...but as a Folsom fan are you happy with their scheduling? When you try to compare a Folsom to a team that never loses to nor cal teams Folsom better schedule up which they never do..I honestly believe they schedule wisely no teams too risky...sac high just so happens to match up with them but they still haven't won a section title...
Great post future. And I'll add a little something to it. Yeah TFB is very happy with the no risk schedule so he can gloat on NorCal preps every preseason. Like you said, Sac High coaches know they can match up with Folsom and they also schedule up unlike Folsom. Last year Sac went to Southern Cal and played a JSerra Catholic team close. No one on this board can say that about Folsom. End of story.

When you try to compare a Folsom to a team that never loses to nor cal teams Folsom

What do you mean? Folsom got rolled by St Mary's last year and beat by Bellarmine the season before. And lost to Sac High last hear. They aren't rolling through everyone NorCal team and lighting up the national scene. You guys are exaggerating on the schedule lol

What do you mean? Folsom got rolled by St Mary's last year and beat by Bellarmine the season before. And lost to Sac High last hear. They aren't rolling through everyone NorCal team and lighting up the national scene. You guys are exaggerating on the schedule lol

That's my point Folsom isn't even in the same league as dls...and before sac high beat Folsom last year what was your take on sac high? Pretty sure Folsom fans thought it was gonna be a bulldog blow out til you realize they had some athletes in a spread system.. but I ask you as a fan how do you feel
About Folsom schedule? Do you believe Folsom schedules like a top program in nor cal? To me I feel like they are content with playing who they play in the league and let the challenging games come in play offs and regional games if it comes to that..but as a grant fan I've never thought highly of sac high they always had athletes though. Central catholic is a good program but not one with a athletic background offensive scheme keeps them competitive but it's still a small school

I do not agree with this. For a stretch there DLS produced some good QB's. Matt Guitterrez ( Michigan ), Kevin Lopina (WSU), Bart Houston (Wisc). And a few other pretty decent ones.

With the rise of the 7-7 and all the camps I find it unlikely that a good to great HS QB will find it in his favor to be a veer QB.Times they be a changing all you have to do is get a under the radar spotlight video or D1 bound or even Hudl.If you're a really good QB can that happen running the veer?

With the rise of the 7-7 and all the camps I find it unlikely that a good to great HS QB will find it in his favor to be a veer QB.Times they be a changing all you have to do is get a under the radar spotlight video or D1 bound or even Hudl.If you're a really good QB can that happen running the veer?

If I were a college recruiter, I would look harder at the spread QBs, even nonstarting in the right program, over the DLS QB. Just based on the more advanced knowledge of pass concepts, etc (presuming all can throw). Don't need a handoff expert.

before sac high beat Folsom last year what was your take on sac high? Pretty sure Folsom fans thought it was gonna be a bulldog blow out til you realize they had some athletes in a spread system..

Sac High beats Folsom. Congrats Dragons!
His response after the game last year tells it all. Seems to me he wasn't shocked at all. He knew his boys from Folsom was out played. Took that upset quietly and humbly. No rah, rah in him folks. The team made him look bad therefore he went to bed early. So sad.

His response after the game last year tells it all. Seems to me he wasn't shocked at all. He knew his boys from Folsom was out played. Took that upset quietly and humbly. No rah, rah in him folks. The team made him look bad therefore he went to bed early. So sad.
I always congratulate the other team win or lose. Especially in a big win. That was no small feat beating us on the road.

Going back a year to find a response of mine? Kind of weird. Might be time for the ignore button on this Mixon troll account. Come to find out this isn't your first handle on here. ;)

Am not going to be able to come up with all six but i remember # from a conversation with him a couple of years ago

Bart Houston (Wisconsin), Kevin Lopina (WSU/ KSU), Matt Guitterrez (Michigan, the NFL guy), Mike McGilivery (USC -- not QB)

Reactions: ThunderRam
I always congratulate the other team win or lose. Especially in a big win. That was no small feat beating us on the road.

Going back a year to find a response of mine? Kind of weird. Might be time for the ignore button on this Mixon troll account. Come to find out this isn't your first handle on here. ;)
Exactly, Sac high beating Folsom on the road was a shocker for everyone on this site as well as everyone associated with NorCal football. The revenge win by Folsom this year was a good win for them but it wasn't a shocker. Now only if Folsom would take their show on the road and win a shocker over a school like, Mission Viejo.

And btw, this isn't my first handle due to someone stalking my every post. I know you didn't think I was the real Joe Mixon, right? Btw, when you know football a handle is just a name. I know football. Folsom football program can use a well needed preseason scheduling upgrade. Their not what you think they are TFB.

Sincerely,

B HUMBLE:cool:

Lol we could tell you weren't a newbie. You've been trolling the same people for a whole so it gave it away.

What was your old handle?
Haven't trolled anyone just telling it like it is. You're the one trolling and you're the one posters are calling G61. I'm not calling you G61 but before you call someone out for trolling maybe you should handle your claims with poster calling you G61. SMDH. Now back to Folsom's weak preseason scheduling in which I know you don't want to discuss. Which SoCal power would you schedule if you were the Folsom coach? Mission Viejo, San Clemente, Redlands East, Chaminade or Valencia. I be honest with you, I would schedule Redlands East and San Clemente in a NY minute. Win, lose or draw I would have put my Bulldog program on another level. And posters on this board would respect that. Now stop trolling and dodging the question TFB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT