ADVERTISEMENT

End of Season?

mrbig864

Hall of Famer
Oct 7, 2008
I have a hard time thinking CIF wont cancel rest of bball season based on today's turn of events.

Anyone have any news or insight?

Reactions: ayalar09
The problem is that an NBA referee that called Utah Jazz game earlier was at Golden One tonight for Kings game. So, Rudy Goebert may have killed California High School Basketball Championships

Watch "Rudy Gobert touches all microphones at nba press conference & tests positive for COVID19 coronavirus" on YouTube

I have a hard time thinking CIF wont cancel rest of bball season based on today's turn of events.

Anyone have any news or insight?

O’Dowd / Sheldon is going to be played. They had a contingency plan and moved it to Consumes River from Laney so that game is a go.

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
Gobert tested positive, it kind of changed the game. Now there is no way they can play these games.

The only positive that comes out of this, is the teams that didn't get to play won't feel that bad anymore. Still it sucks these kids work all year for this opportunity only for it to be stripped.

When my Knights went in 17/18 it was one of the best experiences of my life and I'm in my 30's. I can't even imagine how cool an experience it was for those kids. I remember when I was at the Hall, Convent had a great basketball team and we got to go to Arco and cheer them on.

O’Dowd / Sheldon is going to be played. They had a contingency plan and moved it to Consumes River from Laney so that game is a go.

Makes zero sense to play any more high school basketball games! The CIF needs to get their $hit together and immediately cancel ALL games going forward.

That’s the one game I could see played. I don’t see a path how they can play games at Golden 1

Reactions: observer22
Gobert tested positive, it kind of changed the game. Now there is no way they can play these games.

The only positive that comes out of this, is the teams that didn't get to play won't feel that bad anymore. Still it sucks these kids work all year for this opportunity only for it to be stripped.

When my Knights went in 17/18 it was one of the best experiences of my life and I'm in my 30's. I can't even imagine how cool an experience it was for those kids. I remember when I was at the Hall, Convent had a great basketball team and we got to go to Arco and cheer them on.
Hopefully the other real positive will now be why it all makes sense. The NBA is putting off hundreds of millions at the moment, to play it safe. Maybe some decisions made were good after all. CIF meets tomorrow, season is a wrap in my book. How can they continue

if that ranked as one of your best experiences in life i need you to log off of twitter and nor cal preps and following teens and go live life. You went to college for 4 years in San Diego. That there is enough to rank 1-20 of experiences.

The problem is that an NBA referee that called Utah Jazz game earlier was at Golden One tonight for Kings game. So, Rudy Goebert may have killed California High School Basketball Championships
damn it... i had this breaking news i heard on fox news i wanted to post first then you would be nice to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: mansnothot
if that ranked as one of your best experiences in life i need you to log off of twitter and nor cal preps and following teens and go live life. You went to college for 4 years in San Diego. That there is enough to rank 1-20 of experiences.

preach.

Are u still single and live at home with your parents ?

I'm thinking no chance this game happens under the circumstances of everything else cancelling around us.

Too bad for obvious reasons.

I'm thinking no chance this game happens under the circumstances of everything else cancelling around us.

Too bad for obvious reasons.
It would be irresponsible. Donovan Mitchell just came back positive. Those guys didnt feel sick enough to not play so you just dont know if anyone has it.

Not trying to be the knight in shining armor, but you guys are boners. It's embarrassing to read.

If you want to object to Ayalar's opinions about basketball have at it, that is one reason this board exists. I don't know who you think you are to give unsolicited life advice to anybody.
Knight in shining armor. I see what you did there.

Well what’s done is done. Right or wrong you could make arguments for either side, but the decision has been made so that’s a wrap.

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT