ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Central

Like I said, WR screen all day. As soon as they start biting on that, they'll go over the top.

Central goes for it on 4th and 1 deep in their own territory. Who does that? Nm.

4th and 1 failed. Folsom takes over.
Yeah who does that at 4th and 2 on 20 yrd line. Coach trying to prove sumthin? Central pays a hard price for this.

So Cal update Oaks settles for a FG after TE drops TD pass standing by himself 7-6 Helix 2qrt

Maybe today. But I don't think those schools have had near as many Donte Stallworth's, Onterrio Smith's, Paris Warren's, Shaq Thompson's, Vei Moala's. Devontae Booker's, etc.

This years team was more talented than the record indicated the change of offense really set them back they should ditch the spread because they clearly don’t know how to run it let alone have a qb for it...it’ll make you miss ALs offense

This years team was more talented than the record indicated the change of offense really set them back they should ditch the spread because they clearly don’t know how to run it let alone have a qb for it...it’ll make you miss ALs offense

According to many on this board, all the G needed to do was change their offense. Guess not.

Wow. Big gamble on 4th and 1 inside the 20. Huge stop for Folsom. Gotta give Central a lot of grief for that decision, as we always do when Folsom does it.

Was about to give you hell over this. I initially read it as "Gotta give Central a lot of credit..." We kill Folsom for this all the damn time, lol.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Maybe today. But I don't think those schools have had near as many Donte Stallworth's, Onterrio Smith's, Paris Warren's, Shaq Thompson's, Vei Moala's. Devontae Booker's, etc.
Those schools produce all pro bowlers Tim Mcdonald, Ikey Woods and T.J McDonald, Cliff Harris, Clifton Smith, Ricky Manning Jr. and Robert Golden just to name a few. Trust me TR, the athletes from the west side of Fresno are some of the best athletes in Cali. Seeing this Folsom team for the first time sure reminds me more of Grant than Folsom. Athletic wise.

Those schools produce all pro bowlers Tim Mcdonald, Ikey Woods and T.J McDonald, Cliff Harris, Clifton Smith, Ricky Manning Jr. and Robert Golden just to name a few. .

Schools plural. Neither one produces the amount GHS has on it's own over the past 25 years. I get they have produced athletes, but they've never been on the Pacers level on the whole. That's my point.

Big score there by the Griz. Folsom needs to answer before half. They get the opening possession of the 2nd half.

So Cal update Oaks Christian sacks the punter inside the the 10 and now have 4th and goal at the 1 15 seconds before half

Folsom INT by Harrison Craft ends the half. Folsom is fortunate to get out of that turnover unscathed. If they come out and score on their opening possession of the 3rd, it'll put some pressure on Central.

Schools plural. Neither one produces the amount GHS has on it's own over the past 25 years. I get they have produced athletes, but they've never been on the Pacers level on the whole. That's my point.
I'm here to tell you, your point is not accurate. I'm from west Fresno and like I said, that was just naming a few of the big time athletes that's come out of Edison. I didn't name any from Central because the landscape has changed in Fresno. During the years I lived in Fresno the kids that are on this Central team would all be at Edison. And if that was the case now Edison would be Grant on steroids in football (if they had a coach). Not taking anything from Grant but Edison can match them athlete for athlete all day long. The difference would be Grant's Poly community.

The biggest difference in this game is coaching. Has nothing to do with Central's QB. One coach is putting his QB in a better situation than the other and we know which coach that is. Central coaching gave Folsom 7 pts.

Reactions: ThunderRam
I'm here to tell you, your point is not accurate. I'm from west Fresno and like I said, that was just naming a few of the big time athletes that's come out of Edison. I didn't name any from Central because the landscape has changed in Fresno. During the years I lived in Fresno the kids that are on this Central team would all be at Edison. And if that was the case now Edison would be Grant on steroids in football (if they had a coach). Not taking anything from Grant but Edison can match them athlete for athlete all day long. The difference would be Grant's Poly community.

It’s more to it for grant if grant was located where natomas is you’d see a even better grant but where grant is located at is in the middle of a bad neighborhood a couple a years a go a kid got shot before his game. The kid was a good kid but you can get caught up with what’s around grant I’ll tell you this much it’s a lot of great athletes that should be playing for grant who’s parents doesn’t want them getting caught up with the neighborhood I would mention exact names but I don’t want to offend coaches of those programs...with that being said grant has those type of athletes because where they are located and that’s why they’ll keep athletes and Big islanders

Well, agree to disagree. I'm not unaware of Fresno/Clovis football. I have family in the area and have seen many games over the years. None of those schools match GHS, especially the elite athletes. And the Polynesians are the icing on the cake. But let's save this discussion for another day. I don't want to further hijack this thread ;)

And follow it up with another Joe Ngata short pass and run to the end zone.

"Mama, there goes that BAD man again!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT