ADVERTISEMENT

Friday 8-31-18 scores

Palo Alto beat Half Moon Bay 45-7 (I was way off on HMB or Palo Alto is primed for a rebound year)

Antioch beat San Leandro 34-13

Central Catholic is up 33-20 with the ball and under two minutes left.

Rams will fall to 0-2 if this result holds

Reactions: concrete17
Merced beats Downey 47-44 FINAL.

This has been a brutal pick'em week for me

Plaaaacerrrrrrr. Plaaaaaaacerrrrrrrr. Plaaaaaaaacerrrrrrrrrrr.How about those straw chewers from Auburn?Placer 69 Bishop Manogue 40.............Bravo Placer Bravo.
When are you hillbillies I ment to say Hillmen learn to play defense? Good thing you have those road graders on offensive line. You know me I love the guys that do the dirty work! Go Placer o- line! Go Mustangs!

Reactions: championcif75
When are you hillbillies I ment to say Hillmen learn to play defense? Good thing you have those road graders on offensive line. You know me I love the guys that do the dirty work! Go Placer o- line! Go Mustangs!
Rock lol,BM has an electrifying rb #10,this kid had monster yds....he will play at next level...guaranteed.He gets thru the line and it’s over very very FAST.....wow!Placer plays sound team Defense but when you come across a runner like Peyton Dixon........watch out.....this kid was all that and more,blistering speed....my god.

Every year the hype is on Jesuit and every year they fail to live up to it

I wouldn’t say that necessarily. I mean give Jesuit credit, as they just did something neither of Granite Bay’s other two opponents did..........allowed them to score touchdowns!!! LOL

Reactions: RidgeRider
Rock lol,BM has an electrifying rb #10,this kid had monster yds....he will play at next level...guaranteed.He gets thru the line and it’s over very very FAST.....wow!Placer plays sound team Defense but when you come across a runner like Peyton Dixon........watch out.....this kid was all that and more,blistering speed....my god.
My Mustangs struggled in first half. But I will give El Capitan some credit. They are much better on defense than last year. Oakdale way small this year. Lack of size and athleticism is made up with basic fundamentals blocking and tackling.

Reactions: championcif75
I just had to get some info on Bishop Manogue #10 rb Peyton Dixon and after watching this young man on Friday night vs our Placer Hillmen i’m a Peyton Dixon fan and wish this young and extremely talented and EXTREMELY fast rb all the best in his future,which should also be extremely bright.He ran 24 times for 463 yds and 6 td’s...wow.Placer and their amazing rb’s this yr ran for 600+ with fb Hans Grassman going over 300 yds and 5 td’s,both sides ran for almost 1100 yds and 14 td’s.......amazing.Both these teams should get the attention of DC’s this entire yr.......trust me folks it was one of those nites that don’t come around often and it was amazing to watch.Best of luck to Peyton Dixon of Bishop Manogue...........we will be reading and seeing this young man dn the line!

Reactions: rocknrolus 12
come on Downey I need them to win and St. Mary’s is disappointing I shouldn’t have picked them again @bulldogmgc I thought u said they were full of talent
Hi Dan,
The Rams are full of young talent on offense. They were looking really good in the first half vs CC. 2nd half turnovers (interception and fumble) and horrible defense were the reason they lost this game. Also, speedster #3 WR Jamar Marshall I heard from one of the players parents is no longer on the team. That’s a big blow, but the Rams still have depth at WR. The real problem is their defense, as both Pitt and CC scored easily against them. Doesn’t get any better against Mater Dei next week, or against Damonte Ranch with their prolific QB. I posted on another thread that I could see St. Mary’s go 1-4 to start. But, I think it may be 0-5, instead, unless the defense gets better. They should go 5-0 in league and still qualify for the playoffs (but, won’t go far). They will be much better next year. The sophomore RB is pretty good.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT