ADVERTISEMENT

GAME OF THE WEEK, BIG GAMES AND THE PICKS

Bluedog2

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2007
With the BVAL taking a Bye this week, our attention goes to the California 5-2 to San Ramon Valley 5-2
game....The Grizziles had a rough time with Antioch and went down 37-27 and then fell to Monte Vista
23-13...While San Ramon Valley took their chances and went into the valley and got whipped 27-7 by Monterey Trails and to make things worse, the Wolves fell to Freedom 37-24...This game like games in the past, will be down to the wire. as there is a first place for the Mountain League at stake.
The Pick.....San Ramon Valley 27 California 24
BIG GAMES
Granada 6-1 at Monte Vista 5-2.....The Pick.....Monte Vista 31 Granada 27...Granada is no body to fool with this year and gave California a battle and lost 24-21 as the Mat.s would not quit.
Sat......St. Pat-St.Vincent 4-3 at Salesian 4-3 at 1:30 P.M.....The Pick Salesian 36 St. Pat. 27
Antelope 5-3 at Inderkum 7-0.....The Pick..Inderkum 37 Antelope 26 ….so far there has been no stopping or slowing down Inderkum and this game is for first place in the Capitol Valley League.
Foothill 5-2 at Bear Creek 7-0.....The Pick.....Bear Creek 21 Foothill 13
Tracy 5-2 at St. Mary's of Stockton 3-4.....The Pick.....St. Mary's 33 Tracy 28

GAMES OFINTEREST
Irvington 1-7 AT Washington -Fremont 0-8.....The Pick.....Washington 19 Irvington 14..Loser stays in the basement and its a good chance Washington will win its first game.
Ft. Bragg 3-4 at St. Helena 4-3.....The Pick.....Ft. Bragg 26 St. Helena 12
Casa Grande 2-5 at Napa 0-7.....The Pick.....Casa Grande 25 Napa 19...Napa keeps struggling to get their first win..
Amador(Sutter) 6-1 at Sonora 3-4.....The Pick.....Amador 30 Sonora 20
Mountain House 7-0 at Pacheco 6-1....The Pick.....Pacheco 33 Mountain House 24

DIABLO---FOOTHILL
Northgate 1-6 at Alhambra 2-4......The Pick.....Alhambra 34 Northgate 20...Will the bulldogs struggle to win this game??
Acalanes 3-4 at Campolindo 5-2.....the Pick.....Campolindo 35 Acalanes 14...The Cougars rebound from last weeks loss..
Clayton Valley Charter 6-1 at Miramonte 6-1....the Pick.....CVC 41 Miramonte 20..no body in the foothill league will be able to stop the Eagles..

DIABLO--VALLEY
Concord 3-5 at Benicia 5-2.....The Pick..... Benicia 32 Concord 13...The Panthers keep on rolling...
Ygnacio Valley 2-4 at Las Lomas 8-0.....The Pick.....Las Lomas 56 Ygnacio Valley 6...the knights can't be stopped..
Sat....Mt. Diablo 0-8 at Berean Christian 1-4.....The Pick.....BC 31 Mt. Diablo 6

EAST BAY--MOUNTAIN
Foothill 2-5 at DLS 7-0.....The Pick.....DLS 52 Foothill 7
Granada 6-1 at Monte Vista 5-2.....The Pick.....Monte Vista 31 Granada27
California 5-2 at San Ramon Valley 5-2.....the Pick.....SRV 27 California 24

EAST BAY-----VALLEY
Amador Valley 5-2 at Dublin 4-3......The Pick.....Amador Valley 27 Dublin 20....Dublin has been having their problems, but they are still very dangerous..
Dougherty Valley 4-3 at Livermore 3-4.....The pick.....Dougherty Valley 27 Livermore 19.....DV is on the rise, but the Cowboys caught Dublin looking the other way and it could happen to DV.
TEAMS THAT ARE FACING HARD TIMES
And haven't won a game yet
Napa 0-7,Washington-Fremont 0-7, San Lorenzo0-7, Mt. diablo 0-7..the Valley Bella vista 0-7,El Capitan 0-7,Pleasant Grove 0-7,Franklin-Stockton 0-7, Tokay-Lodi 0-7,Whitney 0-7,Mesa Verde 0-7
Mira Loma 0-7,Florin 0-7 and River City 0-7....

Reactions: advin
What happened to Napa's Coach from last year? Napa running the Spread? Who knew? Where is Troy Mott> Ca not believe Napa is 0-7....smh! How did this happen?

Reactions: remc
Sort of an off weak. The Antelope vs Inderkum game is probably the one that interest me the most.

Sort of an off weak. The Antelope vs Inderkum game is probably the one that interest me the most.
Larry...Not a whole lot to pick from and some games like DLS vs. Foothill will be a complete route..Next week it picks up

Curious to see MT vs. Burbank. Still think MT wins comfortably but hoping Burbank can challenge them into the second half.

But yes, this is a down week for top games

What happened to Napa's Coach from last year? Napa running the Spread? Who knew? Where is Troy Mott> Ca not believe Napa is 0-7....smh! How did this happen?
GUYS...Of the number of offense's that can be run, what offense from your stand point is the most productive????...In my day, we ran a single wing and I was the 8 man and later moved to the 3 back because I was running a 9.9 100 at the time....

GUYS...Of the number of offense's that can be run, what offense from your stand point is the most productive????...In my day, we ran a single wing and I was the 8 man and later moved to the 3 back because I was running a 9.9 100 at the time....
In my experience,Napa over the years always had a big, physical line.Always played a physical brand of football.Have they gotten away from that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT