ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta hand it to Branson.....

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
They lost one of their best players to graduation (recently got a scholarship to Seattle U.) and another to a very tragic car accident. Yet they are overcoming all of this and have started the season 8-0. Beat Weston Ranch by 2 a couple of days ago. Earlier this year they won the Piedmont Tournament, with wins against Miramonte and Piedmont.

Overall, I just wanted to say that team is a special team, and I wanted to give them a special shoutout for what they are doing this year!

It's beyond sports!

They lost one of their best players to graduation (recently got a scholarship to Seattle U.) and another to a very tragic car accident. Yet they are overcoming all of this and have started the season 8-0. Beat Weston Ranch by 2 a couple of days ago. Earlier this year they won the Piedmont Tournament, with wins against Miramonte and Piedmont.

Overall, I just wanted to say that team is a special team, and I wanted to give them a special shoutout for what they are doing this year!

It's beyond sports!

ayalar09, Yes, and has been special for a loooong time:)

Here's wishing you great hoops

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
Mullarkey looks like a freshman when you first see him, but he can play! Great stuff out of that program.

De la salle isnt outmanned. they havent been without size, speed, quickness and numbers for years.
Size, speed , quickness is all relative.......depends on who you're playing. Though when it comes to routine games against NorCal schools you're correct

Size, speed , quickness is all relative.......depends on who you're playing. Though when it comes to routine games against NorCal schools you're correct
they dont have sheldon speed and quickness... but it isnt like Mission San Jose speed they are trotting out

what a awful story hopefully the perps do the right thing and give it back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT