ADVERTISEMENT

Irish in Santa Margarita Tournament - Streaming

True that ya have to pay, but it’s just $9.95 a month, and LOTS of games.

My experience has not been great with the NFHS network...so I prefer to stream my HBO for the same price.

A thing I found out last season when I called NFHS support to see why some games refused to load for me... They had me turn off "ad block" for that site. BAM! Everything I watched after that loaded quickly and streamed smoothly.

Oh, and I'll take high-school hoops over anything HBO has ANY time.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
SHC lost by 10 to St. Augustine
It was 76-66 to the nation's 50th-ranked team. The score was 24-23 after the first quarter. Both teams scored 22 in the third. The only Saints loss so far has been to Sierra Canyon and their two 7-footers. Irish play Harvard-Westlake Saturday at 4:00pm.

Reactions: Dreams 415
A thing I found out last season when I called NFHS support to see why some games refused to load for me... They had me turn off "ad block" for that site. BAM! Everything I watched after that loaded quickly and streamed smoothly.

Oh, and I'll take high-school hoops over anything HBO has ANY time.

kiddman32 - while NFHSnetwork is not perfect it is one of the few streaming sites that has survived over the years and to date I have not found any site that is better. I buy the annual pass which I think is $70 so I can watch all sports & there are games of interest on every week just about, so $5 per mo. These days when you pay through the nose for your cell ph service & cable $5 mo. is chump change, esp when it included all the playoff games for WCAL.
FYI I've posted this previous, but the NFHSnetwork works best when used with GoogleChrome as opposed to Microsoft Edge or Explorer which seem to have problems loading games.

On another note you can also save games you've watch to view later as I've watched a few from last season.

I believe the reason for the hit and miss quality for NFHS is the connectivity quality, especially streaming football games that may have a Router connection that is barely in range. Some sites have great quality and bandwidth and some do not. Agree, Chrome or Firefox are the best browsers to use.

Moreau lost to ST Augustine.
75 to 71.
It's now up to mitty to won or it will be an sweep for socal

Mitty with the ball. Down 2. 27sec left
63 - 61.
Coming out the timeout ball in their court. 16 left on shot clock. Win 1 for the bay

Umm. Some home cooking for SM??. Idk what happen with the buzzers and whistles going off at the end.
Lost 66 to 61.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT