ADVERTISEMENT

Is @TheR living up to Expectations?

SFcityfan

Sports Fanatic
Jan 2, 2007
7-0 at the Turnstile of League play,…

I will admit honestly that I am a Homer On The Board for @TheR.

And Yes, I have and still believe IN the # Tags of NewAttitude & PurpleRegien @TheR

So let’s put it out the “Has TheR lived up to Expectations”?

They're underachieving pretty severely. The league they play in is hot garbage this year and they're playing way too many close games to give them credit for.

Unless they improve quickly they have absolutely zero chance at the state level.

If their league is hot garbage than you are essentially calling the entire CCS garbage in the same process.

Might be one of the worst takes on this board that I have seen in years…..

If their league is hot garbage than you are essentially calling the entire CCS garbage in the same process.

Poopsie is a clown. I mean the guy thinks private school parents don’t contribute to public school taxes. That says enough. Next thing he will say is the AAA would be state caliber if SH, Riordan, and SI didn’t steal all the kids. Today my buddy coaches girls softball in the AAA, they no longer get buses to the game. They have to take Muni. The commissioner says, we don’t have the money.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. CCS basketball is the worst in the state.

Poopsie is a clown. I mean the guy thinks private school parents don’t contribute to public school taxes. That says enough. Next thing he will say is the AAA would be state caliber if SH, Riordan, and SI didn’t steal all the kids. Today my buddy coaches girls softball in the AAA, they no longer get buses to the game. They have to take Muni. The commissioner says, we don’t have the money.
Lets be real. SH is the true city school where the student body comprises of more city kids than the other two. SI has a healthy number of student body from Marin County & Peninsula. And I can leave our resident Riordan homer to tell you where Riordan student body comes from.

Lets be real. SH is the true city school where the student body comprises of more city kids than the other two. SI has a healthy number of student body from Marin County & Peninsula. And I can leave our resident Riordan homer to tell you where Riordan student body comes from.
HaHa @ iamgearybvld,…

Riordan Is and always the #TheCity bc #WeRunTheCity @TheR

Note: City schools don’t embarrass their parents & students by going winless In FB and only 2 wins In BB at the turnstile of the league

That’s exactly what I’m saying. CCS basketball is the worst in the state.

Let’s be real. SH is the true city school where the student body comprises of more city kids than the other two. SI has a healthy number of student body from Marin County & Peninsula. And I can leave our resident Riordan homer to tell you where Riordan student body comes from.
I agree with what you’re saying at this moment. However as an alum of SH, let’s not forget that the best boys team they had since I graduated in 1991 was not all city kids. I know exactly where their two stars lived. Closer to me in the east bay than SH. And the same girls team that won two national championships. That team was not all city kids. The McDonald’s All American was hunters point born and raised. But plenty of kids on both of the boys and girls side when SH had some good success were from the East Bay.

As of today’s geographics. I don’t know where any of the Riordan kids live. But with that many D1’s I don’t think Riordan would deny that they have kids from out the city. I mean it’s public knowledge in the world of basketball that they have and had kids from out of the country. However Riordans state title team was pretty much all SF. Had one kid living in Berkeley and the other in Oakland. But they weren’t the main attraction. They were very good high school players. But Kately lived in Pacifica and Tofi pretty sure Daly City. But I don’t consider those two suburbs as really being kids from way out. When your crossing bridges or taking BART to school under water or coming from the vicinity of 92, then harping on geographic is fair game. And as they say you win some and lose some and that really comes down to the AD’s. And I was never a fan of a AD who came from St Rose. Didn’t have the WCAL attitude in my opinion. I mean how does one lose one of the best high school woman’s basketball coaches ever on the west coast if not the country. And he ends up at St Francis. I could see Mitty, St Francis, I think that speaks for what many alum have felt especially when the Bruce Mahoney enters the convo with many older alumni.

And speaking of the Bruce and SI, kids coming from the peninsula and Marin has been happening since the 90’s. That has always been well known. However I am pretty sure Ali Thomas was from the area. He was on some good SI teams. Luke Whitehead did come from Florida, but his family lived in San Francisco before moving to Florida then came back. His older brother played high school in Florida. Those SI teams pretty much was all city guys. Taboni’s, good ballers SF. John Duggan was SF.

And the SH team that gave Riordan fits on the state title run and won games 3 and 4 of 5 total games, I know Jason Hill was SF, and pretty sure Odi was as well.

SH issues are SH in house problems. I mean the head coach of Branson coached at SH. He is doing an incredible job as a first year coach. Couldn’t keep him on board. He will stay at Branson for many years. And they had two shots at the doctor and he had some connections to bring some dumb good kids in. Riordan brings kids in, SI does, Serra does, they are not at fault for my alums lack of.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Is it possible the doctor could bring in a couple smart good kids too?!?
I assume you are asking me this. His team had some smart cookies. You don’t beat a team with two NBA players on them with two guys whose careers were pretty much over after high school. And I ain’t talking JC route. Overall it was a pretty sharp group.

And the doctor will tell you it’s a rugged league. Pretty much at that time great coaches top to bottom. One time he said some of my best times were at Lowell. I could change the offense on the fly. I mean the jet offense at Balboa were blowing thru the AAA. A couple of D1 guys, one 6’10, and I believe Winters was a 6ft2 guard. Lowell’s biggest guy was 6’3, and they had Balboa in on the ropes and if I recall lost by 6 while the rest of the league was losing by 25 plus.

As for the original question in this post. Riordan looked very impressive against Centennial. They have the horses, it’s going to come down to balance and what they do outside of league. Cause outside of Mitty, I think there is a huge drop off. 8-9 D1 players. Whatever the number is, should be a huge advantage.

The only thing I see beating Riordan thru WCAL and CCS is Riordan. Great talent and potential, but they need to keep their emotions in check as the hype, trash talk and hostile student cheering sections can take them out of their game. Last night's game was physical and players got chippy. A gritty and scrappy SI team got Sensley to get kicked out of the game with 2 Technical fouls, and I'm assuming he's out of the next game vs St. Francis. You would think last year's incident vs Inderkum would have taught them and the coaching staff a lesson.

Last edited:
A good road win against a City and league rival. Play was definitely chippy with lots of grabbing and pulling at jerseys. That Sensley-Lamb matchup was somewhat entertaining. Before Sensley's first T, Lamb deliberately walked right into Sensley as he entered the court. Teams will be baiting the Crusaders and the refs will be keeping things tight from here on out.
As for the game, the Riordan team defense is making improvements every game and their offense is working their scheme using shot clock and forcing the other team to play D and providing open shot opportunities for everyone. Really like the energy of this team. They just need to embrace one of Coach Wooden's famous mantras - "Be quick, but don't hurry." to avoid many of their unforced turnovers.

he said this year, and is he wrong? they have 2 good teams and riordan is so good they should win by 20 every night.

Reactions: cityfan
A good road win against a City and league rival. Play was definitely chippy with lots of grabbing and pulling at jerseys. That Sensley-Lamb matchup was somewhat entertaining. Before Sensley's first T, Lamb deliberately walked right into Sensley as he entered the court. Teams will be baiting the Crusaders and the refs will be keeping things tight from here on out.
As for the game, the Riordan team defense is making improvements every game and their offense is working their scheme using shot clock and forcing the other team to play D and providing open shot opportunities for everyone. Really like the energy of this team. They just need to embrace one of Coach Wooden's famous mantras - "Be quick, but don't hurry." to avoid many of their unforced turnovers.
Good points. When your one of the best in the bay it is a state title moment for the opponent. The state title team lost to Burlingame. I said in the locker room when we go out and film future opponents especially in the East Bay, people want to beat you. It will make their season. As good as University is, beating Riordan is a big thing for them. Branson thrives off that as well. When you’re the main attraction people want to beat you. I mean look at NFL sites on Facebook for example. Detroit fans think Brock is overrated, they hope Deebo doesn’t play. They want to beat the best. All these schools want the same.

Riordan is one of those dangerous teams that is capable of of beating virtually anybody. Have the horses to matchup with the best but also have lapses that make them candidates to be picked off. They get hot in the playoffs and I could see them being a problem. But the safer bet is on a team like Salesian/DLS/Branson.

• Haha
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Like LL said…

Riordan can be flat-out dazzling…. or they can look like an uber-talented playground bunch…. If they get it together, they can make a BIG run!

Salesian (and Branson early on) really exposed Riordan's shortcomings. Salesian's depth, athleticism, hoops IQ, defense and unselfishness provided the blueprint for the Crusaders in what it takes to win.
DLS vs Branson would be a great game as I see Butler matching up with Blair. Keefe matching up with DLS's big and Branson's Carr and other guards matching up with Ricketts and co. Salesian and Riordan have the outstanding depth.
One good sign was Sensley only scored 2 points last night vs SI, and they still were up 20 on the road with the final margin being 13 points when Curtin put in the bench players to start the 4th quarter. There is no one superstar on Salesian as all of them can pass, shoot and defend which provides nightmares for opponents.

The only thing I see beating Riordan thru WCAL and CCS is Riordan. Great talent and potential, but they need to keep their emotions in check as the hype, trash talk and hostile student cheering sections can take them out of their game. Last night's game was physical and players got chippy. A gritty and scrappy SI team got Sensley to get kicked out of the game with 2 Technical fouls, and I'm assuming he's out of the next game vs St. Francis. You would think last year's incident vs Inderkum would have taught them and the coaching staff a lesson.
You can boys out of the hood {sunset} but ya cant take the hood out of the boys
Glad it was a full house. Part of what HS hoops is all about
SI had an epic battle in the Jungle this week

The concerns for Riordan Vs the top 3 nor cal teams - Lack of Discipline And Basketball iq

Riordan is improving !

Is it too late to be taught enough to win vs these lesser talented teams? Will find out in 30 days or so

The Hi-Jacking of the Posted Question of this thread by Long Winded post, Is and reveals the ignorance of poster to the listed heading and the continued need to self promote.

The chatter of Riordan being a successful HS prep basketball program with SF boys only; Is almost two generations OLD In factuality.

But if other programs want to Hang their Hat on having Student/Athletes Only from the City, “I ask WHY aren’t you representing the City In Success”?

It seems like @TheR has generated a #NewAttitude & #NewApproach that attracts D1 players that want To Be in The City @TheR,…It sounds like many almost Two Generations old posters want to make the Zip Code a form of Suppression to Representation Of The City.

I just don’t get the MAGA like approach Make The City Great Again….@TheR is “Making The City Great NOW”,…and last time I looked the current Student/Athletes live In Today

Last edited:
Reactions: M.C. fan
Have they lived up to expectations? With Riordan’s roster this year, I think most people had them winning the WCAL and CCS, and had them as one of the early favorites for the NorCal Open. Yes, they’ve had some disappointing losses, but have yet to lose to a CCS team and are poised to win the league & section title. Whether they can make a NorCal Open run or not (which was this team’s expectation) remains to be seen. There are some solid teams out there that will challenge them. Buckle up!

Last edited:
Reactions: kiddman32
The Hi-Jacking of the Posted Question of this thread by Long Winded post, Is and reveals the ignorance of poster to the listed heading and the continued need to self promote.

The chatter of Riordan being a successful HS prep basketball program with SF boys only; Is almost two generations OLD In factuality.

But if other programs want to Hang their Hat on having Student/Athletes Only from the City, “I ask WHY aren’t you representing the City In Success”?

It seems like @TheR has generated a #NewAttitude & #NewApproach that attracts D1 players that want To Be in The City @TheR,…It sounds like many almost Two Generations old posters want to make the Zip Code a form of Suppression to Representation Of The City.

I just don’t get the MAGA like approach Make The City Great Again….@TheR is “Making The City Great NOW”,…and last time I looked the current Student/Athletes live In Today
Ah my long post DEFENDS RIORDAN with the accusations of players not being from the City. By saying all schools with success such as my alum has done the same thing. And this was in response to a SH supporter.

#putthepipedown
#kidsfromoutthecountry
#isfact

On that note where was Riordans biggest alumni at, wait did you go there. Huge game of the year. A game they may have beat anyone that day and who i complemented and how well they played.

And lastly you really think you know so much shit about Riordan. Remember your stupid some stars never got pulled comment. Sat down with one of those stars for a good 30mins and said, hey big man. Someone on NorCal Preps said you and Kately never got pulled from games when you screwed up. Response, who said that. Then I said you remember your biggest moment you got yanked. He said ah Chaminade, man that was bad.

#didyouevenwatchthatteamplay
#1norcal
#aintnoquiseortofi
#neverhasbeen
#untilaarongordon
#highschoolaportsfocus
#quiseplayofrheweek
#damnneareveryweek

The joke of this is you asked if they are living up to their expectations. If they win state yes. If they lose then they are possibly the most loaded team in WCAL history that couldn’t beat every nor cal team. The best team in history lost to a great team. The second best team lost and won against two great teams. Now it’s time to see where the most loaded team implants themselves in WCAL and Riordan history. None of the above teams would ever lose to University in their own tournament.

So it’s safe to say I can speak for the board.

#9D1players
#Statetitleorbust
#doesittake10or11
#2002had2

Last edited:
Ah my long post DEFENDS RIORDAN with the accusations of players not being from the City. By saying all schools with success such as my alum has done the same thing. And this was in response to a SH supporter.

#putthepipedown
#kidsfromoutthecountry
#isfact

On that note where was Riordans biggest alumni at, wait did you go there. Huge game of the year. A game they may have beat anyone that day and who i complemented and how well they played.

And lastly you really think you know so much shit about Riordan. Remember your stupid some stars never got pulled comment. Sat down with one of those stars for a good 30mins and said, hey big man. Someone on NorCal Preps said you and Kately never got pulled from games when you screwed up. Response, who said that. Then I said you remember your biggest moment you got yanked. He said ah Chaminade, man that was bad.

#didyouevenwatchthatteamplay
#1norcal
#aintnoquiseortofi
#neverhasbeen
#untilaarongordon
#highschoolaportsfocus
#quiseplayofrheweek
#damnneareveryweek

The joke of this is you asked if they are living up to their expectations. If they win state yes. If they lose then they are possibly the most loaded team in WCAL history that couldn’t beat every nor cal team. The best team in history lost to a great team. The second best team lost and won against two great teams. Now it’s time to see where the most loaded team implants themselves in WCAL and Riordan history. None of the above teams would ever lose to University in their own tournament.

So it’s safe to say I can speak for the board.

#9D1players
#Statetitleorbust
#doesittake10or11
#2002had2
HSWIZARDVERSE

Thanks to the posters who Can Read and Comprehend a Posted Thread. “The post Was Now”,…but I see some idiot posters want to move the Goal Post to the Future

Getting very defensive,….Hmmm?

#HitANerve?
#UrToEasyToSetUp
#VoiceOfTheBoard:LMAO
#D1Student/AthletesWantToBe@TheR-“Now”
#HSWIZARDVERSE,…what…if?

Last edited:
Have they lived up to expectations? With Riordan’s roster this year, I think most people had them winning the WCAL and CCS, and had them as one of the early favorites for the NorCal Open. Yes, they’ve had some disappointing losses, but have yet to lose to a CCS team and are poised to win the league & section title. Whether they can make a NorCal Open run or not (which was this team’s expectation) remains to be seen. There are some solid teams out there that will challenge them. Buckle up!
Thank you @observer22,

You prove that intelligent dialog Can occur on the Board.

Mahalo,…

Thank you @observer22,

You prove that intelligent dialog Can occur on the Board.

Mahalo,…
With all due respect maybe it is a different era of high school basketball that I am not familiar with. But a team with that much talent in the 80’s, 90’s, and 20 years ago are nationally ranked. So I don’t know what your expectations are, but observer to win CCS AND WCAL. WOW. Ask Branson if they expect to win league and NCS. Jase will say negative. And I spent a decent amount of time talking to Coach Mellis and after talking to him he coaches to win. And I think Curtin has had some good teams. He has spent time as a player and he was a great locker room presence. He got the squad pumped and played hella hard. I would be shocked if his expectation is to not at least make it to state. And Tofi and Kareem probably feel the same. Like I said after I saw Riordan at Crush in the Valley Coach Curtins biggest challenge is balancing playing time. Outside of that he has the team to put another banner up for the WCAL. And enough talent to repeat back.

With all due respect maybe it is a different era of high school basketball that I am not familiar with. But a team with that much talent in the 80’s, 90’s, and 20 years ago are nationally ranked. So I don’t know what your expectations are, but observer to win CCS AND WCAL. WOW. Ask Branson if they expect to win league and NCS. Jase will say negative. And I spent a decent amount of time talking to Coach Mellis and after talking to him he coaches to win. And I think Curtin has had some good teams. He has spent time as a player and he was a great locker room presence. He got the squad pumped and played hella hard. I would be shocked if his expectation is to not at least make it to state. And Tofi and Kareem probably feel the same. Like I said after I saw Riordan at Crush in the Valley Coach Curtins biggest challenge is balancing playing time. Outside of that he has the team to put another banner up for the WCAL. And enough talent to repeat back.
Here we go again with this MAGA mentality; Make Riordan Great Again,…

Call BS on MAGA and any similar mentalities or ignorance,…

#LetsMakeRiordanGreatNow

What Is The Plan:
#NewAttitude
#NewApproach
#PurpleRegien
#ToHaveHCi.e.Joey&ARavThat D1Student/AthletesWantToPlay4@TheR
#BannersONLYStampTimeButDONTorCreateLagacies4Student/Athletes4LifeTime

The HSWIZARDVERSE needs to visit Earth1 every now and then,..”Know what You don’t Know”.

Last edited:
I don't think you used enough hashtags.

The answer is no, they aren't living up to expectations, because fans seem to think they should win every single game. There's a lot of pressure on those kids and coaches because the bar is set so high. Some of that's brought upon themselves by bringing in big-time talent, but it's still a challenge, just like balancing playing time for a group of stars that has rarely had everyone healthy at the same time.

I like how they played this week. Despite an off night from Sensley before his second tech and a poor free throw shooting performance, they had a 20-point lead on the road against a quality SI team. Emeneke and McKenzie are really starting to get comfortable in their roles.

This team has a chance to win Riordan's first outright WCAL title since 1990, and as of now has good odds to do so. But Serra is playing some really good ball right now and will come out swinging on Tuesday, and none of the other games will be gimmes either. Even though Mitty is the only other team that can really win the title, everyone else is eager to play spoiler.

One thing that this team hasn't had is a letdown loss to a weaker WCAL opponent yet, something that's been a major issue most years. Riordan's four losses have all been to very strong teams. University is the only one of the four that surprised me, and it wasn't a complete shock. The team that was playing at the start of December isn't like the one that's on the court now.

Logically, Riordan and Mitty should be the top two in the WCAL and in the CCS Open Division. But someone like Serra could crash that party. Then the Crusaders would likely have to beat one of the top three NCS teams on the road, where they'd be underdogs. Curtin's done some of his best coaching in the state tournament, but I would be surprised if they beat any of Branson, DLS or Salesian.

If they don't beat those teams and emerge as #1 in Northern California (or at least #2 to St. Joseph, who's not really "Northern"), then no, this team won't live up to expectations. Because those expectations are sky-high.

The better debate would be over how realistic those expectations are.

Here we go again with this MAGA mentality; Make Riordan Great Again,…

Call BS on MAGA and any similar mentalities or ignorance,…

#LetsMakeRiordanGreatNow

What Is The Plan:
#NewAttitude
#NewApproach
#PurpleRegien
#ToHaveHCi.e.Joey&ARavThat D1Student/AthletesWantToPlay4@TheR
#BannersStampTime@TheR:CreatesLegacies:Crusaders4Life
#StandOnTheShouldersOfTheOnesB4U

#HeyIdiotHSBasketballGamesRStreamedThusNotNeededToAttend,butSeveralLocalCollegeCoachesHaveProvided-DirectPersonalImpressions

The HSWIZARDVERSE needs to visit Earth1 every now and then,..”Know what You don’t Know”.
It’s not a mega mentality. It’s the pride of the league. Not
I don't think you used enough hashtags.

The answer is no, they aren't living up to expectations, because fans seem to think they should win every single game. There's a lot of pressure on those kids and coaches because the bar is set so high. Some of that's brought upon themselves by bringing in big-time talent, but it's still a challenge, just like balancing playing time for a group of stars that has rarely had everyone healthy at the same time.

I like how they played this week. Despite an off night from Sensley before his second tech and a poor free throw shooting performance, they had a 20-point lead on the road against a quality SI team. Emeneke and McKenzie are really starting to get comfortable in their roles.

This team has a chance to win Riordan's first outright WCAL title since 1990, and as of now has good odds to do so. But Serra is playing some really good ball right now and will come out swinging on Tuesday, and none of the other games will be gimmes either. Even though Mitty is the only other team that can really win the title, everyone else is eager to play spoiler.

One thing that this team hasn't had is a letdown loss to a weaker WCAL opponent yet, something that's been a major issue most years. Riordan's four losses have all been to very strong teams. University is the only one of the four that surprised me, and it wasn't a complete shock. The team that was playing at the start of December isn't like the one that's on the court now.

Logically, Riordan and Mitty should be the top two in the WCAL and in the CCS Open Division. But someone like Serra could crash that party. Then the Crusaders would likely have to beat one of the top three NCS teams on the road, where they'd be underdogs. Curtin's done some of his best coaching in the state tournament, but I would be surprised if they beat any of Branson, DLS or Salesian.

If they don't beat those teams and emerge as #1 in Northern California (or at least #2 to St. Joseph, who's not really "Northern"), then no, this team won't live up to expectations. Because those expectations are sky-high.

The better debate would be over how realistic those expectations are.
Nailed it. And how surprising from a guy who covers high school sports and watches a ton of high school games, not just purple reign.

Ethan and being your honest and have tons of knowledge, who is the last team in Northern California to have D1 talent coming off the bench.

And I will give SFCityFan some credit, hell his son was a stud. But one can provide a little criticism of Riordan, and after one does, doesn’t matter if you compliment them. Cause they are the kings of Kezar and San Francisco. But I would think the goal when it comes to basketball is to be the kings of state. Not the WCAL and CCS with this much talent. Would love to hear Merv Harris thoughts. He wouldn’t only expect them to run the WCAL table and crush the CCS, but he would expect them to be #1 in his Bay Area rankings and Northern California.

Now make sure you duck cause the #’s are headed your way. And thanks for all the coverage you provide for prep sports.

Oh and one last thing, as much as a vocal leader Curtin was as a senior, which the juniors needed, I would be shocked is he is not as fired up as a coach. And being he knows how hard it is to get to state, I am sure his expectation is to get there this year and nothing less. And you said the key words, and I have said this a few times now. Balancing playing time, that’s Curtins biggest challenge. And against Centennial he did a damn good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: EthanRKassel
Thank you!

I think the advantage that Branson, De La Salle and Salesian have over Riordan is continuity. All four of those teams, and we can add Mitty to the conversation as well, have D1 talent. Riordan has the most D1 talent. But those other teams have way more experience playing together and in turn have better knowledge of the system and the coaching staff's priorities and expectations.

Reactions: cityfan
Thank you!

I think the advantage that Branson, De La Salle and Salesian have over Riordan is continuity. All four of those teams, and we can add Mitty to the conversation as well, have D1 talent. Riordan has the most D1 talent. But those other teams have way more experience playing together and in turn have better knowledge of the system and the coaching staff's priorities and expectations.
That’s a great point. I mean let’s be honest Mater Dei many years had massive talent. But some of those years their yearly expectation of winning state fell short. Talent is no doubt a plus, but everyone has to play.

As for Branson what gets them success is continuity no doubt. They run great sets and play hard as hell. Someone said Salesian a few weeks back wasn’t fast. They sure didn’t look like they lost any steps. As for De La Salle haven’t seen them yet. But I always have been of the mindset that you can never count them out.

My hope is the WCAL hangs another banner. Which was much more attainable before the open division. Cause nothing prepared teams for the road to state like the hard fought battles in the WCAL.

Lots of great points here. Continuity being the staple of why DLS, Branson, Salesian are talked about advancing far into the playoffs. The other is coaching. The above schools, their players know what to, what roles they need to play and it doesnt matter who is gets the credit, who is getting the shots. Serra being mentioned as well because year after year, its not producing multiple D1 players but just players that know each other since grade school and playing high IQ collective basketball.

You have schools that have a different approach on the other hand that bring in dudes from wherever/not from the city or one suburb south or east. Talent galore, but if you convince a kid and his family to come, you are likely telling them all they want to hear and thats is definitely not "Hey I want you to come here to be a role player".

This will be fun nonetheless to watch. Im rooting for Riordan to run the WCAL. Its about time and its nice to see someone else besides Mitty win league. Its almost February and time to put on the big boy pants.

Let's just enjoy the rest of the season and the upcoming State playoffs.
We play four seasons! Non-League/Tournaments, League, Section Playoffs, State Playoffs.
You only have to advance in each round from league to state. You can get hot in 2 or 3 game span and dominate teams that were projected to beat you at their gym.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT