ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan ford

bones40

Sports Fanatic
Apr 3, 2014
After watching Jordan go off for 34 against arizona state tonight in a very efficient manor I find it very hard to believe he he wont have a chance to run a second unit in the nba next year and be able to play 14 to 17 minutes a night. He is a Very solid player on both ends of the floor.

Been saying this forever. He will be. Too skilled, too smart, and very mature player.
He’s made all the right choices.

Im sure the Warriors have been watching Ford. Since they dont have a 2nd round pick, I wouldnt be surprised if they do the good ol' buy a 2nd round pick method to pick someone of Ford's caliber.

Yes . . . I would hope he has minimzed the talk that he does not perform against top caliber opponents after what he did v. ASU and Cal. He is shredding the Pac 12 when he is the number one defensive focus, and he definitely has a legit shot to make the NBA. He has gotten materially better every year. Will be fun to watch SMC v. Zags this year.

Yes . . . I would hope he has minimzed the talk that he does not perform against top caliber opponents after what he did v. ASU and Cal. He is shredding the Pac 12 when he is the number one defensive focus, and he definitely has a legit shot to make the NBA. He has gotten materially better every year. Will be fun to watch SMC v. Zags this year.

Thank you. An educated post by somebody who understands.

my arguement was the big east provided better competition than the west coast conference. I never said he doesnt have a shot. I still stand with the big east is tougher than the wcc. numbers dont lie.

Both are very good gaurds and james has all the potential and dog in him to be a pro as well. He doesn't BACK DOWN from anyone he defends and he is very good in pick roll/ball
screen offense his decision making will improve Along with the rest of his game his future is still very bright.

Reactions: RJ223
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT