ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty (12-1) vs Sierra Canyon (12-3) in D1A State Bowl

I have think people should be entitled to there opinion. LL thinks Liberty’s QB had a bad game and I would agree it wasn’t his best. But they did come together as a team and got the job done. The same with Folsom it wasn’t there best performance but again the team that should have won did. But it’s just an opinion. LL and a lot of others think Folsoms receiver is worthy of 5*. I disagree. I do believe he is an amazing talent. But how did he earn 5*? Now MD’s receiver is all of 5*. How did he earn it? IMG, BG, Cent10, SJB x2, DLS. DLS’s corner was the only one that covered both receiver. We all know those results. Again it’s just my opinion. IMO Liberty and Folsom played a good schedule of teams in there area. Folsom playing one team from down south that IMO would have lost to at least 3 teams on Folsoms schedule. So it really didn’t help them prepare for a decent CC team they played in SBG. So IMO both teams went to state not knowing what to expect. I don’t believe MD went to SBG saying OMG were playing DLS. Again it just my opinion. But my point is I believe everyone is entitled to there opinion without being torn apart for it.

Reactions: RidgeRider
Dont know what game you were watching but the Sierra Canyon corners were stride for stride with the Liberty receivers. Hence, the subpar performance.

Butterfield had a horrid game and to say otherwise says you didn’t watch the entire game or you have some kind of bias...it was pretty clear with how many easy passes he was completely off target and looked rather panicked when he had plenty of time to make the completion.

Reactions: Paloma
Butterfield had a horrid game and to say otherwise says you didn’t watch the entire game or you have some kind of bias...it was pretty clear with how many easy passes he was completely off target and looked rather panicked when he had plenty of time to make the completion.

Obviously a bias. Hard to argue with stupid. The kid is a big time player and one of the best pro style QB's in the country. His recruiting will explode in the offseason. Sometimes it isn't your day but you play through it which he did. But like I said.. Did enough too win and that is all that matters at the end of the day. Look forward to watching him next season.

HUMBAB- Mccoy from MD the best player I watched over the course of the season and in the state finals. Can't argue with that one.

Reactions: jamzz94549
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that analysis. Vaki was the one that made that team go. The couple of good teams they played this year took him out and I think Butterfield became really limited (Freedom first half, Mcclymonds first half, Pitt second half, DLS game, VC and SC). Good player for sure. But also 6’6”. That’s what sets him apart in fans eyes. I honestly don’t think Aguilar from Freedom is far from Butterfield as far as QB talent goes. If Aguilar stayed at Liberty he may have even been the starting QB the past two years.

I am glad Vaki won the league MVP. Take him off of that team and they don’t win the four games that I saw.

Reactions: jamzz94549
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT