ADVERTISEMENT

MC Holiday Hoop Classic First Round

All I heard was that they transferred to Coronado HS in Henderson, NV. My guess is that family moved, but that’s all it is, a guess.

Anyway, this Manteca-Centennial game is pretty good... Manteca leads 30-24 at the half.

Kiddman u are the man... partially crazy to sit threw all those games!! But Theee man nonetheless... thanks for the update

Dominick Victor of Manteca has some 15-18 points in the 3rd q alone, by my very unofficial count...

Manteca finally puts it away, 83-76. I think Victor finished with 29 or 30, including 17 in that 3rd quarter burst.

That and the fact SPSV has started getting lots of turnovers with a press...

Not so fast, says Turlock as they take the lead 51-50 before a Dishon Jackson dunk...

Another 3 from Cameron Sherwood of Turlock, then a Jackson goaltend after a Sherwood steak and pass ahead... Turlock leads 59-54 with 1:27 left

turlock sinks a FT, then Edwards hits a driving floater... 60-56 with 36 secs left

After SPSV sinks a FT, another time out, by Turlock, hanging onto a 3-point lead.

So now we have the tourney hosts facing 4-7 Ripon... Should be a home court dunk show.

12-9 MC after 1... MC looks strong defensively, but they aren’t really clicking offensively...

44-30 with 1:34 left in the 3rd... Home fans are waiting to explode, but not getting much of a chance.

Foothill of Bakersfield leads 17-8 over Breyer... Big and bouncy... Hard to figure how they’re 5-5.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT