ADVERTISEMENT

NCS D2 Round 2

J.E.W.

Board Regular
Jan 17, 2013
There were no shockwaves in the first round with all the top seeds advancing to no ones surprise, with exception to #9 Redwood knocking off #8 Windsor. Here's tonight's Matchups:

#1 O'Dowd vs #9 Redwood 8pm- Odowd should win this by 20+ points.

#4 Moreau Catholic vs #5 Acalanes 7pm- Moreau the heavy favorite in this matchup, but don't count out the Dons. They could keep this game close if MC is already looking ahead to the potential matchup with O'Dowd. Still think it's such a shame those two weren't on opposite sides of the brackets but who am I to judge! MC by 11

#3 Cardinal Newman vs #6 Tamalpais 7pm- CN tough to beat at home. Give the edge to CN but Tam could pull this one out. CN by 8

#2 Las Lomas vs #7 Montgomery 7pm- In perhaps the Game of the Night LL looks to continue rolling as they have all season long. Although Monty has a pretty solid team I just don't see them being able to keep up in the scoring column. The backcourt for LL has taken their game to a new level and tonight will be no different. Monty makes it close in first half but too much Payne and Prince will ultimately bury them. LL by 15

Hebrew- I agree with your picks. I don't see any real upsets either. I don't think Acalanes can stay with Moreau over the course of 4 qtrs. Monty will play LL tough but like you said the guards are another level for LL. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if all the favorites win by double figures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT