ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting, other violations at Bellvue HS

Butch gonna Butch lol. Pretty much a known fact what they've been doing up there for years.

Huh? Been smoke up there for a while now, may be there is a actual fire. Most disturbing info in that article is the private school issue along with payments to said school from boosters. Other than that nothing that doesn't happen at every public school, fake addresses, boosters giving money...........

Huh? Been smoke up there for a while now, may be there is a actual fire. Most disturbing info in that article is the private school issue along with payments to said school from boosters. Other than that nothing that doesn't happen at every public school, fake addresses, boosters giving money...........
Well...In this day and age of high school football...it just shows what groups will do to win at any cost, this majic transferring from one school to the other doesn't help...I would say in our area we haven't stooped that low yet to do any thing to win. But it may be coming....

Well...In this day and age of high school football...it just shows what groups will do to win at any cost, this majic transferring from one school to the other doesn't help...I would say in our area we haven't stooped that low yet to do any thing to win. But it may be coming....

Seems to be a certain charter that has been accused of fixing enrollenment to play down. Illegal contact with players, as well as flat out recruiting. There has also been rumblings that a certain coaching staff in EBAL in recruiting players off 7 on 7 teams. Oh it's happening folk just don't recognize because they are focus on everything DLS and SoCal.

Seems to be a certain charter that has been accused of fixing enrollenment to play down. Illegal contact with players, as well as flat out recruiting. There has also been rumblings that a certain coaching staff in EBAL in recruiting players off 7 on 7 teams. Oh it's happening folk just don't recognize because they are focus on everything DLS and SoCal.

Who are "they"? I've seen more comments about CVC than DLS or SoCal on these blogs, although a lot of it has been MtnJohn.

Who are "they"? I've seen more comments about CVC than DLS or SoCal on these blogs, although a lot of it has been MtnJohn.

Lol, "they" would be in reference to people in general in the area. It's not confined to these blogs per say. And yes you could throw CVC into the comment, if it makes you feel better. Point is, it's happening in the area as well.

" There has also been rumblings that a certain coaching staff in EBAL in recruiting players off 7 on 7 teams."

Name the school if you're going to point the finger. (But you probably meant EAST BAY and not the league since so familiar with our area.)
"Illegal contact?" The NCS rule is written so broadly if you go to the same church as the coach, it could be considered illegal contact. No one has the wilsons nor funds to enforce/litigate it.
What about your position on NCP that the (piss-poor) publics in NorCal should run their program like Bellevue? LOL. Or did you just realize the hypocrisy of such after reading the link above?

What about your position on NCP that the (piss-poor) publics in NorCal should run their program like Bellevue? LOL. Or did you just realize the hypocrisy of such after reading the link above?

The quote was Bellevue, BG, etc, have all said they patterned their program after DLS. And yes there are many piss poor run publics all over the state and country.

The quote was Bellevue, BG, etc, have all said they patterned their program after DLS. And yes there are many piss poor run publics all over the state and country.

Bellevue patterns their program after dLS? Oh my. Of course, you meant just their workout program. (Sanchez was no fool. He went to a private where District rules do not exist.) Goncharoff and his cronies seemed to think they could do the same.
Moving on; so pray tell that EBAL team cherry picking at 7 v 7's you mentioned above.

Bellevue patterns their program after dLS? Oh my. Of course, you meant just their workout program. (Sanchez was no fool. He went to a private where District rules do not exist.) Goncharoff and his cronies seemed to think they could do the same.
Moving on; so pray tell that EBAL team cherry picking at 7 v 7's you mentioned above.

Yep it's exactly what I meant. And team that continues to have rumors from east bay is Antioch.

Captain Obvious says Najee is a very special player. What cracks me up is the load of crap Antioch coaches are selling kids about transferring there to get recruited.

And before you flame me because you troll me that's a quote from another poster on another thread about Antioch. And there is more but you get my drift.

Antioch and 5* RB effect is old news. LOL, not knowing the difference of East Bay and EBAL.

Antioch and 5* RB effect is old news. LOL, not knowing the difference of East Bay and EBAL.

Yawn, follow topic if your going to troll. And if best you can do is pic on a typo you yourself acknowledged in first response your sad. You asked I gave you it. But would it really surprise if Cal, Foothill, SR, MV, etc, were guilty at some point as well? I wouldn't be shocked. Anyhow original topic/statement that sent you off on this current rant.

That was in response to this......

IP45, is "troll" your new word? ; > )

LOL B3K- He/she doesn't even know the definition of an internet troll! But let's lend a hand.
An internet troll- "posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community"
It's pretty clear the bias against publics not only from the backslapping of a certain private but posts like (go no further than above in the current thread:)) "Most disturbing info in that article is the private school issue along with payments to said school from boosters. Other than that nothing that doesn't happen at every public school, fake addresses, boosters giving money." Every public school? Now that's troll-licious (and not a typo.)

Reactions: Bubba3000
LOL B3K- He/she doesn't even know the definition of an internet troll! But let's lend a hand.
An internet troll- "posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community"
It's pretty clear the bias against publics not only from the backslapping of a certain private but posts like (go no further than above in the current thread:)) "Most disturbing info in that article is the private school issue along with payments to said school from boosters. Other than that nothing that doesn't happen at every public school, fake addresses, boosters giving money." Every public school? Now that's troll-licious (and not a typo.)

I stand by the statement. If you want to call me a troll for it, I have been called worse. If you think the respect I give DLS is some sort of biased against public schools your wrong. If you think because I respect what they have built and refuse to get on the band wagon of its unfair and we can't beat them BS, means I sport a DLS bumper sticker, sweatshirt, underwear,etc, your wrong. I just hate excuses, excuses are the tool of a loser. If your a coach of a public here I can understand why your but hurt, because frankly I have said your not doing a very good job. And I can say this by the excuses you come up with here why they are good and other schools aren't, you will never be good. In short you can emoji me with whatever you want. Participate in losers play on brackets, think your excuses are valid and as long as it feels right to you then it's ok.

You're, butt. You're welcome.
Sounds like the Trumpeter: "McCain is a loser; my gosh he lost! He's no hero. Got captured...no, not a hero."
In Pride's world, the guys with a final W are the winners and everybody else a loser. News bulletin: HS FB (although really fun to watch) is a flash in the pan. Next level is where competition cranks up.

IP is new here (supposedly.) A few years ago most of you know we had a valid conversation about how some (not all) privates have excelled at exploiting loopholes (which cannot be found in publics) to manage their incoming classes. Many of the private supporters willing to have rational thoughts were candid in their admittance of several factors that publics could NOT exploit due to state and district rules. Respect.
Where do WE keep saying those are the ONLY reasons for a particular privates' success? Or in IP's terms, excuses.

I see PJ is back. Have a chance to PM Gades?

Last edited:
is new here (supposedly.) A few years ago most of you know we had a valid conversation about how some (not all) privates have excelled at exploiting loopholes (which cannot be found in publics) to manage their incoming classes. Many of the private supporters willing to have rational thoughts were candid in their admittance of several factors that publics could NOT exploit due to state and district rules. Respect.
Where do WE keep saying those are the ONLY reasons for a particular privates' success? Or in IP's terms, excuses.

Ok so what are these loop holes they exploit. And frankly you state they arent the only reason for their success. (Translation) So it's the only excuse you feel can't be explained away, the loop holes. Got it.

Ok so what are these loop holes they exploit. And frankly you state they arent the only reason for their success. (Translation) So it's the only excuse you feel can't be explained away, the loop holes. Got it.
Question or statement? Seriously... did you just climb out from under a rock? Research posts from NCP please. Teachers don't do homework for their students.

Question or statement? Seriously... did you just climb out from under a rock? Research posts from NCP please. Teachers don't do homework for their students.

I'm not researching anything. Your claim is there are "loopholes" they are exploiting. What are they? Then you go on and imply it's not the only reason for a particular privates success. So basically you "loophole" is a excuse.

https://southerncaliforniapreps.for...uite-the-fallback-option-for-transfers-….4131/

This team isn't using loopholes for excuses. Good read pay close attention. Remember if you build it they will come.

Click on my posts. Find a thread. But since "you have no dog in this fight," (that's your quote, btw) what do you care? Troll away.

Click on my posts. Find a thread. But since "you have no dog in this fight," (that's your quote, btw) what do you care? Troll away.

I don't really care, that said if your going to make accusations and are being asked to back said claim up with proof. I would think anybody would feel obliged to back claim up with proof. So again what are these loopholes they are exploiting. Thus giving you valid reasons to make excuses.

Reactions: paul_johnson884
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT