ADVERTISEMENT

Sac High versus Folsom at Sac City College

Since he doesn't play for Capital Christian or Folsom, The Bee won't cover him.

LOL....as could be predicted, very ltitle praise for Bradley who shut down Ngata completely (no small accomplishment) ...he also referred to Folsom's victory over Oakdale as a "rout". I guess he is suffering from memory loss. And, when you turn it over 4 times, you "didn't play your best"...it had nothing to do with the outstanding defensive play of the opponent.

And, when you turn it over 4 times, you "didn't play your best"...it had nothing to do with the outstanding defensive play of the opponent.

Great point about Bradley on Ngata. And Bradley is a beast on the offensive side of the ball too.

I though SAC's defense played pretty well all things considered. Holding Folsom to 28 points is no small feat. And they only had 7 at the half. The Dragons problem was on offense. Much of it was due to Folsom's defense, which played pretty well at times. But part of it was SAC's offense left some big plays out on the field.

I also agree with those that said the officiating was poor. I saw lots of really questionable calls on both sides.

Great point about Bradley on Ngata. And Bradley is a beast on the offensive side of the ball too.

I though SAC's defense played pretty well all things considered. Holding Folsom to 28 points is no small feat. And they only had 7 at the half. The Dragons problem was on offense. Much of it was due to Folsom's defense, which played pretty well at times. But part of it was SAC's offense left some big plays out on the field.

I also agree with those that said the officiating was poor. I saw lots of really questionable calls on both sides.

Cousy #2 is outstanding as well. He'd start on any SFL team.

As to 28 points, it's far worse than that. It's 14 points. I would not give Folsom's offense credit for the defense's pick-6 or that last score which is typical of Folsom to try to score with little or no time left when there is no question they would win. It's 14 points of offense production - one TD on a 10 yard stop followed by a missed tackle and another on a pump and go after running 10 stops in front of that corner. That corner was giving up 6 inches of height to the receiver.

That game was possibly the worst offensive performance I have seen from a Folsom team. Appeared to completely lose their composure, abandoned the receiver progression, panicked, bailed from the pocket, made bad reads, turned it over 4 times.....honestly, I can't remember a Folsom offense having a worse game. Can you?

You are right about the Folsom defense. They were outstanding. I think the Sac High QB is very good....but they really put pressure on him.

And the refs were clearly home team refs.

As to 28 points, it's far worse than that. It's 14 points. I would not give Folsom's offense credit for the defense's pick-6 or that last score which is typical of Folsom to try to score with little or no time left when there is no question they would win. It's 14 points of offense production - one TD on a 10 yard stop followed by a missed tackle and another on a pump and go after running 10 stops in front of that corner.

Another good callout. I neglected to account for the pick 6 when I made that statement. And you're also right about the late score when the game was essentially over. They really did hold the offense to 14 points for the bulk of the game, which is tremendous against Folsom.

SAC should play a big factor in the D2 playoffs this year.

Reactions: ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL
Another good callout. I neglected to account for the pick 6 when I made that statement. And you're also right about the late score when the game was essentially over. They really did hold the offense to 14 points for the bulk of the game, which is tremendous against Folsom.

SAC should play a big factor in the D2 playoffs this year.

Folsom has some introspection to do on offense as well. The offensive film review is going to be a bloodbath.

Last edited:
And you're also right about the late score when the game was essentially over.

Why would that last score not count? Wasn't Folsom only up by 2? If they only got a FG or lost the ball, then Sac would have still had a chance. There's nothing wrong with going for a TD there, especially when I would think Sac's starters were all playing and desperately trying to stop them or get a turnover to have a chance to win.

Much different than a team calling a TO with a 21 point lead and less than 2 minutes left and only passing the ball to try to get 1 more score.

Reactions: G61
Why would that last score not count? Wasn't Folsom only up by 2? If they only got a FG or lost the ball, then Sac would have still had a chance. There's nothing wrong with going for a TD there, especially when I would think Sac's starters were all playing.

I think the point @ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL made that I agreed with is that Folsom was in position to run the clock out. The last score came after the outcome was basically decided. Also, I didn't imply that Folsom was in the wrong to score that TD.

Reactions: ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL
I think the point @ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL made that I agreed with is that Folsom was in position to run the clock out. The last score came after the outcome was basically decided. Also, I didn't imply that Folsom was in the wrong to score that TD.
You are obsessed with Folsom. All you do is post on Folsom threads. You're a Rocklin guy and we haven't heard a peep about them. Wtf!?

You are obsessed with Folsom. All you do is post on Folsom threads. You're a Rocklin guy and we haven't heard a peep about them. Wtf!?
Really OG. You going after TR? TR is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site if not the most knowledgeable bruh. SMDH on this one.

Really OG. You going after TR? TR is one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site if not the most knowledgeable bruh. SMDH on this one.
He is obsessed with Folsom. Always taking indirect jabs. Knowledgeable or Not, that's ridiculous. He knows it too

They were in a position to run the clock out. But that's not my point. The major point is this. It is no given that Folsom will execute well in the passing game against a good defense. Watch for that come playoff time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT