ADVERTISEMENT

Schedules

Sacchiefs

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hey fellas,
I know maxpreps may not be the most reliable source of info, but i saw several teams have posted their football schedule. If true it looks like del oro will play pleasant valley, inderkum, Spanish spring nv, and sacramento in non league play. Folsom has jesuit, dls, and menlo-atherton. Granite bay has Monte vista, damonte ranch nv, jesuit, and vacaville. Rocklin has antelope, franklin, demonte ranch nv, and liberty. Whitney has paraclete, placer, central, and lincoln. Placer added cardinal newman, eureka, and bishop odowd. Oak ridge has elk grove, lincoln, bishop manogue nv, and vacaville. Just to name a few. Some interesting games. Any thoughts? I dont know much about menlo but they also have east from utah on their schedule.

Last edited:
Of SFL teams, Folsom is the most tested! Can't wait to watch them play DLS. Rocklin has a solid schedule, Granite Bay is close behind. Whitney and Del Oro are tied for least challenging, most are lower tier teams scheduled.

Menlo Atherton will be the game to see. Menlo Atherton has the most talent of any NorCal Team. The WR(Franklin I think) has SEC offers and supposed to be better than Ngata, might only be a junior. They have 20-30 Polynesians according to Maxpreps, tough in the trenches and beat a San Diego team in a bowl game. Is this official and where are they playing?

Del Oro vs Inderkum is a great matchup you don’t want to miss.

Give Placer for scheduling high level teams for being such a small school.

Rocklin has the easiest schedule, but not cupcakes by far.

Who does Capital Christian play? They are a team in the rise.

Reactions: championcif75
Going to be interesting to see if Galli continues his recent success over the SJS and CCS with a young Pittsburg team.

At St. Mary’s Stockton, at Serra San Mateo, Bishop O’Dowd and Wilcox. Yikes!

[QUOTE="Who does Capital Christian play? They are a team in the rise.[/QUOTE]

I've heard they are trying to get a showcase game down south with Chandler High School in Arizona. 6A champs last 3 years

I see steller prep is headed to la to play santa margarita. Looks like on sept 14 capital christain is playing chandler az. Now that AG is the athletic director at cc i expect him and coach t to schedule the big boys. Watch out for that program. The talent AG can draw from the heights will be endless. Sutter and cardinal newman should he a fun game. Monterey trail will also be in la this year to play paraclete. St marys has dls, pitt, james Logan, serra of sm, and central catholic.

Reactions: coachlittle
Inderkum is still looking for a week 3 or week 5 game. We need it to be a home game.

Grant has scheduled to play at Eastside Catholic out of Washington Sept. 6th

This is an impressive game scheduled by Grant... What does Grant have coming back?...

I watched Eastside Catholic in the GIECO Bowl blow out a very good AZCen10 Team last year that was top 25 and much better then the best team that Grant played which was Folsom.... They were a very physical and impressive team full of like Sophmores...

It is Awesome that Grant is stepping up for the challenge, Hopefully there are some good things going on for the Pacers!!!

Placer will take on....Eureka,Cardinal Newman,Bishop O’Dowd,Whitney,Vista Del Lago in pre-season.
Placer in the FVL......Rio Linda,Ponderosa,Lincoln,Oakmont and Nevada Union that’s a pretty solid schedule for Placer in 2019 considering they graduated a boatload of talent.But according to Coach Montoya he’s liking this group,a few returners some new jv blood that’s had good success.This pre-season schedule for the Hillmen is challenging to say the least but will definitely give this group a feel for the FVL(Foothill Valley League).The Dragons from O’Dowd are my frosh and soph alma matre before Jr and Sr yrs at Placer....i’m going to be pulling for the lil strawchewers from Auburn with a touch of love for BOD!Just want both to be safe and injury free and looking forward to a great game!Go Hillmen/Go Dragons

GHS returning to their scheduling roofs circa 2008, 2009. I love it. Hope they have a team capable of closely competing.
TR,how are you my friend?I was hoping maybe YOU and Smash,WWHS44 and others if they like might want to trek up E80 and catch the Hillmen vs either Cardinal Newman or Bishop O’Dowd or both.Get you good ole boys set up with some down home Auburn HOSPITALITY,not Smash though he’s only a rock’s throw down W80 at Del Oro,he knows what it’s like up here,lol.I’m definitely looking forward to this schedule,a lil bit of a challenge but I applaud Coach Montoya for taking it on.These were two teams I mentioned last yr when some bloggers showed concern for placer’s strength in schedule going into the playoffs.What’s your take on it?Thanks.Oh btw let’s not overlook Eureka,if they return plenty from last yrs team......oh my goodness Placer,lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderRam
I saw folsom's schedule and it only shows 9 games and it looks like they are still seeking a non conference game..i think it is 4 games in total for non conf..other sfl teams have 4 listed and last year folsom had jesuit dls chaminade and antelope....lets hope folsom gets an out of state power or at least a major so cal one

I saw folsom's schedule and it only shows 9 games and it looks like they are still seeking a non conference game..i think it is 4 games in total for non conf..other sfl teams have 4 listed and last year folsom had jesuit dls chaminade and antelope....lets hope folsom gets an out of state power or at least a major so cal one

Major So Cal Power Bosco Tweeted out they they are looking for a Game 9/6 and Folsom is open.... The Back To Back D1-AA Champs with all their D1 Recruits, Folsom should step up for Nor Cal Football and take on the Braves....

Both Pitt and St Mary's took on So Cal's Best (MD and CC) the last 2 Years with none of the D1 caliber type of players that Folsom has so why cant Folsom step up to the plate?... Pitt is a public school and traveled to CC both years...

I am sure Folsom has something in the works with a team like Antelope or some other lower level team they can run up the score against...

Going to be interesting to see if Galli continues his recent success over the SJS and CCS with a young Pittsburg team.

At St. Mary’s Stockton, at Serra San Mateo, Bishop O’Dowd and Wilcox. Yikes!
I think Pitt will get off to a slow start because of their youth next season.But fully expect at least an 8 win season.

Reactions: THEOC89
Major So Cal Power Bosco Tweeted out they they are looking for a Game 9/6 and Folsom is open.... The Back To Back D1-AA Champs with all their D1 Recruits, Folsom should step up for Nor Cal Football and take on the Braves....

Both Pitt and St Mary's took on So Cal's Best (MD and CC) the last 2 Years with none of the D1 caliber type of players that Folsom has so why cant Folsom step up to the plate?... Pitt is a public school and traveled to CC both years...

I am sure Folsom has something in the works with a team like Antelope or some other lower level team they can run up the score against...
Are you going to send a tweet to folsom? You should as i dont have twitter anymore lol

Are you going to send a tweet to folsom? You should as i dont have twitter anymore lol

I have never had a Twitter Account, just saw the Tweets on the National Board and the So Cal Board... Someone else will have to do it for us!... :)

TR,how are you my friend?I was hoping maybe YOU and Smash,WWHS44 and others if they like might want to trek up E80 and catch the Hillmen vs either Cardinal Newman or Bishop O’Dowd or both.Get you good ole boys set up with some down home Auburn HOSPITALITY,not Smash though he’s only a rock’s throw down E80 at Del Oro,he knows what it’s like up here,lol..

I just might be down for that. I'll let you know once we get closer to the actual date. Good looking schedule BTW.

Reactions: championcif75

I just searched SJB's twitter feed and don't see such a tweet. Perhaps they scheduled the date already?

I just searched SJB's twitter feed and don't see such a tweet. Perhaps they scheduled the date already?

I saw it on the national board on the thread “Bosco looking for a game 9/6” or something like that... It was posted on Twitter by their QB The other day and before that a coach from Bosco called “TB” posted it which was on the “Some Ca News” Thread and on the OC board as well...

On the Bosco Thread they said I think they are looking for 2 games now because a GA team fell through or something...

I saw it on the national board on the thread “Bosco looking for a game 9/6” or something like that... It was posted on Twitter by their QB The other day and before that a coach from Bosco called “TB” posted it which was on the “Some Ca News” Thread and on the OC board as well...

On the Bosco Thread they said I think they are looking for 2 games now because a GA team fell through or something...

Ok. Makes more sense. I was looking for an 'official' tweet on SJB's 'official' twitter page that could simply be re-tweeted on Folsom's page.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't think the new staff would want to take on a such a game in a transition year -- especially since they already have DLS on the slate. And I fully understand that.

So Folsom who has 2-3 D1 kids on Varsity should schedule a Bosch team with 30+ D1 guys on their Roster? Makes perfect sense!

No disrespect intended but I'd say yes. Not based on d1 recruits, but yes based on there overall success over the past several years. They have pretty much been dominate up north with the exception of dls and a few loses here and there. If the thread is for teams now a days to play oos games or play the big boys, Folsom being our champion, should be playing top caliber teams on a yearly basis, reppin our brand, norcal football! I'm proud of Folsom success, I guess Im just being selfish hoping for a Folsom vs centennial, sjb, mater dei, or mission Viejo game.you could also throw bishop Gorman, east, or st John's in there. Either way I'm happy they scheduled a marquee match up dls. But again with there recent success, yes playing sjb wouldn't be far fetched for me to conceive.

Just thinking out loud, but Folsom just lost their 5 best coaches. Would that be a logical reason to not schedule SJB?

I hear you on that mistark. And absolutely it would be a good excuse. I was thinking out loud too. I strongly believe tho if you look for excuses you can always find one or two, even three depending on how hard you look. For me tho, I just wanna see our best play the best. That's all. I don't expect for it to happen. wishful thinking on my part

Antelope now on Folsom's Schedule for 9/6....

Reactions: THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT