ADVERTISEMENT

Scoreboard (Nov. 9-11)

Cougs stay strong at the goal line, SRV takes a FG. 24-17, Cougs have it way back in their own end after a kickoff penalty…

They do the smart thing and take a knee.

24-17 SRV at the half.

Reactions: THEOC89
Hahah. What about Downey and Turlock bringing it?
17-0 OR over Turlock. The SFL is a diff beast.
I think the overoptimistic poster was a fan of the area in general and not specifically a Turlock fan. As a Turlock fan I am not surprised about either game so far. Turlock had earlier been handled easily by Folsom and Rocklin so I did not have unrealistic expectations. I would at least like Turlock to get a score. As for Downey Turlock handled them so I figured Rocklin would not have a problem. The Turlock coaches and players knew exactly what they were up against.

Reactions: WWHS44
Bryson Davis adds his 2nd TD run following a Granite Bay INT to give Manteca a 14-7 lead

1 minute left Q3

I think the overoptimistic poster was a fan of the area in general and not specifically a Turlock fan. As a Turlock fan I am not surprised about either game so far. Turlock had earlier been handled easily by Folsom and Rocklin so I did not have unrealistic expectations. I would at least like Turlock to get a score. As for Downey Turlock handled them so I figured Rocklin would not have a problem. The Turlock coaches and players knew exactly what they were up against.
35-7

Wilcox and St. Francis are in a fierce battle. They trade TDs in the 3Q and then Wilcox makes a quick TD from a SF punt. Wilcox leads 38-28 - end of 3Q

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT