ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Scoreboard

Sonora takes the opening drive 65 yards and takes more than 8 minutes off the clock to take a 7-0 lead over Oakdale

Hear me now and believe me later.
oak ridge is back.
21-0 in 1st over consumes oaks. and they smashed a good Sheldon team last week in scrimmage.

Lincoln-Stockton #5 returns kickoff for TD. Trojans up very early 7-0 vs Downey-Modesto.

Sonora leads Oakdale 21-3 at the half. Anyone know the last time Sonora beat Oakdale?

Downey drive leads to a 30yd TD pass. WR was wide open. All tied 7-7 with 9:42 left in the 1st.

Turlock takes a 7-0 lead over Rocklin with 7 mins left Q2. Cole Gilbert had a 1 yard TD run

Lincoln #23 Jordin Thomas runs for 42yd TD. PAT no good. Lincoln-Stockton up 13-7 with 6:51 left in the 1st.

Was poking around NFHS Network and I’m pretty sure this is the JV game, but holy cow! Patterson was leading Hilmar 75-69 in the 3rd.

Reactions: ThunderRam
After driving to the Lincoln 4yd line and drawing a false start penalty, Downey settles for a FG down 10-13.
Lincoln offense moving the ball past midfield. Still no punts, yet.

After getting an INT with less than a minute left, Turlock scores with 17 seconds left in the half to take a 14-0 lead over Rocklin

Lincoln QB #10 Nelson runs it for Trojan TD. PAT good. Lincoln up 20-10 over Downey.

Still, no punt.

Why is Rocklin ranked so high ?
My rationale was they returned a QB that started for half the season, had some skill guys back and their best defender (who is out tonight). That said, after watching the first half, they are too high.

Reactions: MC415
Why is Rocklin ranked so high ?
No clue. They lost a ton from last year. But my guess is last years record. Why is Oak Ridge ranked so low? Same reason. I mean the clown joe Davidson has them at like 17 in sac area. I could see rocklin being the 4th best SFL team this year.

Running clock to start 2nd half

Lincoln (SD) 42
Capital Christian 0

Lincoln just man handled Cap at every facet of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT