ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Epperson- Chico State

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
Cole Epperson from Jesuit HS signed with Chico State. Stretch wing at 6"8 who can shoot the 3 well. He fell off late senior year after having some D1 interest from schools like UCD. I'm not as high on him as I am Taylor from Granada who signed earlier. NCP had Epperson way too high in rankings.

Reactions: observer22
Chico State had two nice pickups from the HS ranks. Feel like D2s could start to clean up with HS recruits even if they break out and transfer up in a few years.

I think Cole has a higher upside with his ability to play on the perimter and his shooting ability. I believe he also played hurt for chunks of this past season so that played a role too.

Chico State had two nice pickups from the HS ranks. Feel like D2s could start to clean up with HS recruits even if they break out and transfer up in a few years.

I think Cole has a higher upside with his ability to play on the perimter and his shooting ability. I believe he also played hurt for chunks of this past season so that played a role too.
Really good talent offensively but has tendency to have mental lapses. Also plays "smaller" and defensively needs a lot of work. Chico has a tremendous program which I love. Its not uncommon anymore to go D1 from D2 either. If he matures he could end up somewhere else. Just shows you how hard it is to get a scholarship in hoops especially post covid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT