ADVERTISEMENT

Del Oro (13-1) vs Grace Brethren (13-2) in D2–AA State Bowl

Smashmouth, streak, someone! What the hell is going on in the game! Whats the score? How do the teams looks? Why the hell yall holding out on us? Please i dont have the game on and need my hs football fix! Go norcal

I am hearing it's on Comcast ch 104, but I'm still at work and can't verify. In a pinch, I can recommend the Maxpreps app. on the phone. It's updated by people at the game and gives pretty good info. depending on whos actually there and how much time they wanna spend pounding on their phone.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
Actually, that would favor Grace Brethren. They wear you down with the run game.

I am hearing it's on Comcast ch 104, but I'm still at work and can't verify. In a pinch, I can recommend the Maxpreps app. on the phone. It's updated by people at the game and gives pretty good info. depending on whos actually there and how much time they wanna spend pounding on their phone.
698 on Direct TV

DO allowing way too many yards on carries just around the ends. They need to clean that up this half.

Guzman is always soft on his tackles. He doesn’t wrap up and just tries to bump ball carrier Down. These DO db’s need to start wrapping up.

Sounds like a good game. That failed extra point might be the difference in a close game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT