ADVERTISEMENT

Del Oro and Granite Bay at Del Oro

If Grant runs the spread efficiently I see them being unstoppable on offense with the talent they get year in and year out. I hope it works out for them because we need another National Power here in NorCal. As much as Pitt resembles Grant I only see them as a perennial power. Grant have all the tools to become a National Power in my opinion. They have a slew of alums currently playing in the NFL. They also have past NFL players working with the football program directly or indirectly. Grant sits in one of the best communities in Cali if not the best community that produce great athletes.

yea, if Grant can run the spread effectively and get good coaching, they will boss the SFL

yea, if Grant can run the spread effectively and get good coaching, they will boss the SFL
It’s gonna be a long season for them going through growing pains with this new offense not sure who’s calling the plays but they honestly don’t look like they practice much you see more getting done with less talent they’ll pretty soon they won’t have nobody watching the games if they don’t pick it up

GB Def Co-ordinator formar Del Oro asst coach. He learned from some pretty good coaches it appears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT