ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs. Chaminade 70-35 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Folsom couldn’t do anything right, as shown by the 0 points they had.

Anyway- on to Chaminade!
Winning on the line is doing something right in my book, for a team like Folsom who everyone said would get killed in the trenches!

Go Folsom tonight! Beat SoCal!

I’m to old to explain winning and losing to you. Just know the pointy end of the football is supposed to be headed forward when you throw it. Good luck to Folsom.

I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t believe for a second this clown is in SoCal. Just like he was at Rocco’s. He just happened to run in to some Chaminade fans who go to all there home games. Sorry I call BS. It’s your MO.
Glad you said it. No chance this fella meet chaminade fans this morning. Quite the imagination.

Reactions: THEOC89
I’m to old to explain winning and losing to you. Just know the pointy end of the football is supposed to be headed forward when you throw it. Good luck to Folsom.

I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t believe for a second this clown is in SoCal. Just like he was at Rocco’s. He just happened to run in to some Chaminade fans who go to all there home games. Sorry I call BS. It’s your MO.
That was not a very nice post.

But for full transparency- I was at "Badda Bing Bagels" this morning in West Hills. I have some family friends out there that we are staying with this weekend. Highly recommend the "pastrami bomb on everything bagel." Simply the best!

Go Road Dawgs!

That was not a very nice post.

But for full transparency- I was at "Badda Bing Bagels" this morning in West Hills. I have some family friends out there that we are staying with this weekend. Highly recommend the "pastrami bomb on everything bagel." Simply the best!

Go Road Dawgs!
What are you talking about “that was not a very nice post”? I said good luck Folsom.

Reactions: THEOC89
Glad you said it. No chance this fella meet chaminade fans this morning. Quite the imagination.
If you get a chance, check out Badda Bing Bagels in West Hills, just a few miles from the beautiful high school. Place was about half students this morning.

Some great people! Big football fans. They should be loud tonight!

Ok- enough about Bagels! On to the game! My updates live later!

Sorry if I offended anyone. 14U2ALLNV is done for good. Good luck to all NorCal team the rest of the way.

Sorry if I offended anyone. 14U2ALLNV is done for good. Good luck to all NorCal team the rest of the way.

This is too bad. Your post's are accurate, terrific, and full of knowledge and truth. I have read this board for along time and enjoyed your posts so it is sad to see you go! I am not sure why any one would be offended by your high level of HSFB knowledge.

You are after all the one who broke the news about the Huge DLS vs Folsom match-up this year before anyone else.... Even Including the guys on the DLS board... There was even one poster on the National Board who was claiming he broke it... Many other posters who follow both boards quickly discredited him, verifying it was you....Very disappointing this board will lose your level of insight and knowledge...

As for tonight's big game... Folsom's O-Line has made a full recovery since giving up the 7 sacks in game 1 and should out physical Chaminade to win this game handily by about 17 points or so.

Good luck to the Road Dawgs! Rep Nor Cal well Tonight!!!!

P.S. @14U2ALLNV, if you are going to go to the DLS-BG game let me know... I would enjoy the chance to meet you... Some of us are meeting are Rocco's before the game....

Alright guys- I checked out the Fox Sports Go App and it looks like ararar was correct. The game is listed in the prep section. Should be some great quality as well! Kudos to him. I have passed it on to the people back home that were unable to make the trip down I5.

Go Road Dawgs!

Cash,

Ill be rooting for you guys tonite along with st marys. Good luck norcal!! I wish the folsom community and st marys community an injury free football game along with a safe trip back home.

@i4u2,

Not sure if you meant you are done with your bantering back and forth with cash and folsom fans or if you are stepping aside all together. If all together, i hope all is good. Either way brotha i enjoyed some of your post.

Reactions: cashisking18
Interesting strategy to leave Ngata uncovered on the outside. Let's see how it plays out...

Folsom goes 2nd play from scrimmage 47 yard TD pass to Joe Ngata. Ngata burned receiver by 10 yards.

7-0 Folsom

Ngata 89 yards for another TD

14-0 Folsom

I am shocked they are covering him 1 on 1. He is torching them.

Last edited:
Yowie, another big-play TD... This game is probably already over. Folsom has 3 TD's on four snaps, I think... Might be five snaps, no more than that...

Reactions: cashisking18
Sheesh... Did Chaminade accidentally throw their JV team out there? 28-0.

Good news for Chaminade... It took Folsom THREE WHOLE PLAYS to score that time!

To think this is a top 10 team in SoCal. Folsom could put 100 on them if they dont put in the subs. This is nuts.

Go Road Dawgs!

Chaminade finally figuring things out, a *very* little bit. Defense finally got close enough to bother Folsom's QB on the last Folsom possession, and have it way down on Folsom's end to start the 2nd. 28-0.

To think this is a top 10 team in SoCal. Folsom could put 100 on them if they dont put in the subs. This is nuts.

Go Road Dawgs!
They are not a S. Cal top 10. That's what everyone tried telling you all week, but it never seemed to register with you. LA times does not incorporate 40% of s. cal. Get it? sink in yet? "Nade is NOT a top S. Cal team.

They are not a S. Cal top 10. That's what everyone tried telling you all week, but it never seemed to register with you. LA times does not incorporate 40% of s. cal. Get it? sink in yet? "Nade is NOT a top S. Cal team.
LA Time's had nearly the same exact top 10 as Calpreps had it rated minus 1 team. The teams that aren't rated wouldn't be in the top 10 anyways.

Not that is matters. The freight train is rolling in west hills!

Folsom 42-7

2nd quarter 9

Ngata has 4 TDs in the 1st half.

Go Road Dawgs!

Sorry, you are wrong. Anyway, playing a 310, #11, 0r #12 is not taking on the best in Southern California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT