ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: De La Salle vs. Mater Dei

Why do you keep taking shots at my kids? You’ve done so in dozens of posts over time and about four times in this thread.

FwIw, either of my boys can kick the shit out of yours (and, no I don’t know who your kid is, but “Cal Hs” is enough info for me to be speak with knowing confidence). They won 11 NCS championships between them (or 11 more than yours) in a tougher combat sport than football (says everyone ever that’s done both). I couldn’t be more proud of them. There’s no need to get into this sort of immature tit for tat so stop being a jackass.

DLSPop1314
In an earlier post you asked me why I had said: I thought you were a bit irrational?
I think you can use your own post, as a point of introspection, and come to understand my reasoning.
Here's wishing you great football.

Reactions: 1315 and observer22
DLSPop1314
In an earlier post you asked me why I had said: I thought you were a bit irrational?
I think you can use your own post, as a point of introspection, and come to understand my reasoning.
Here's wishing you great football.

Your last 4 posts were all to me and started

“You may be missing the point, DLS is the Jones’...”

“You’re definitely missing the point..”

“You seem a bit irrational.....”

Then 2 days later, after i asking why you think I’m being irrational — I just disagreed with your football opinions — you jump into this completely unrelated exchange as your proof

That seems irrational to me — as does defending a guy that constantly takes shots at posters kids

Perhaps you can apply the introspection to yourself

Merry Christmas

Your last 4 posts were all to me and started

“You may be missing the point, DLS is the Jones’...”

“You’re definitely missing the point..”

“You seem a bit irrational.....”

Then 2 days later, after i ask why you think I’m being irrational — I just disagreed with your football opinions — you jump into this completely unrelated exchange as your proof

That seems irrational to me — as does defending a guy that constantly takes shots at posters kids

Perhaps you can apply the introspection to yourself

Merry Christmas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT