Oakland Tech 10-1 {loss to San Leandro}

St. Ignatius 10-1 {loss to Mitty}

OTHERS:
Sheldon 7-0
Woodcreek 7-0
Bellarmine 8-0
Vanden 7-0
Capital Christian 7-0

Really don't understand what this post is about and how it relates to the playoff picture

Fentons Cream got it; so NSBasketball when the playoffs start there will be some upsets but not many. For example Only the team with the best road record St. Joes won at DeLaSalle and SPSV two extremely good home teams. SPSV defended their home gym against Salesian. For the 2016-17 basketball season some of these gyms are death trap. Although St. Joes won at DeLaSalle I would say it's nearly impossible to go into Concord and defeat that team at their house. Several other teams have been lightout on their home turf. If a road team could pull off an upset one round just to face another undefeated home team; two or three in a row on the road is an unthinkable task. The draw is very important this season trust me.

Additions:
Palo Alto 7-1 [loss to Los Gatos]
St. Francis 7-2 [losses to S.I. & Bellarmine]
Menlo-Atherton 11-1 [loss to Bellarmine]
Mission 6-0
Palma 12-0
Sequoia 7-0
Burbank 9-0
Folsom 8-1 [loss to Woodcreek]

Fentons Cream got it; so NSBasketball when the playoffs start there will be some upsets but not many. For example Only the team with the best road record St. Joes won at DeLaSalle and SPSV two extremely good home teams. SPSV defended their home gym against Salesian. For the 2016-17 basketball season some of these gyms are death trap. Although St. Joes won at DeLaSalle I would say it's nearly impossible to go into Concord and defeat that team at their house. Several other teams have been lightout on their home turf. If a road team could pull off an upset one round just to face another undefeated home team; two or three in a row on the road is an unthinkable task. The draw is very important this season trust me.
Thank You....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT