ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburg vs Liberty (NV)

What's going on at Pitt?

My buddy said that the football players are leaving the school.

Yawn….Not saying the transfer is not a great athlete or will help Pitt on defense, but unless he comes down into the box to help with run defense, he’ll be a non factor against the machine. Now if he was a 300lb DL with PAC offers, different story.
.......or maybe he just has a thing for Tina the first string tubaist in the famous Pitt marching band......

Last edited:
Dirty programs like Pitt? Most public schools would like to have a program like Pitt. You know nothing, you're an A-hole!
ALL public schools would be embarrassed to flagrantly violate NCS and CIF recruiting rules and still have zero championships to show for it.

I'm sure you follow ALL of the other coaches in the area and if you did, you would see that the Pitt coaches are just like every other program in the area. Like Streak One said, back it up or you can't put it up the post.

Unsupported claims of cheating aside, an obvious advantage Pittsburg has is being a one HS town with 3,500 students. That’s a lot of raw material to draw from year after year. But some of that talent occasionally transfers to neighboring east Contra Costa County schools and to DLS. It cuts both ways in prep sports today.

Reactions: THEOC89 and remc
I'm sure you follow ALL of the other coaches in the area and if you did, you would see that the Pitt coaches are just like every other program in the area. Like Streak One said, back it up or you can't put it up the post.
I can show you the letter of the bylaws that clearly state the exact kind of social media use done blatantly by Pitt coaches is illegal. There are many coaches who don’t even Twitter accounts. Twitter is only used by coaches that are charlatans or illegal recruiters. So which one are the guys at Pitt?

I can show you the letter of the bylaws that clearly state the exact kind of social media use done blatantly by Pitt coaches is illegal. There are many coaches who don’t even Twitter accounts. Twitter is only used by coaches that are charlatans or illegal recruiters. So which one are the guys at Pitt?
Why don’t you just turn them in then?
I mean you have their illegal tweets right?

I don't follow the Twitter scene much, if at all. But Pitt has been a public school power for decades, pre Internet, pre Twitter, pre social media. Pre existence of Heritage, Freedom, Deer Valley. I'm not disputing any of your claims, but Pitts been good for decades.Social media didn't build the Pitt football program

I don't follow the Twitter scene much, if at all. But Pitt has been a public school power for decades, pre Internet, pre Twitter, pre social media. Pre existence of Heritage, Freedom, Deer Valley. I'm not disputing any of your claims, but Pitts been good for decades.Social media didn't build the Pitt football program
Regardless of when they first started being good, the fact is that the only reason they are retaining their current level of "success" (if you can call it that) is due to the illegal recruiting their coaches clearly do. Everything they do now is fruit of the poisonous tree (and still not even good enough to come within 4 TD's of DLS).

Regardless of when they first started being good, the fact is that the only reason they are retaining their current level of "success" (if you can call it that) is due to the illegal recruiting their coaches clearly do. Everything they do now is fruit of the poisonous tree (and still not even good enough to come within 4 TD's of DLS).
Well like a poster above said, why don't you just turn them in?Also, what BVAL school do you follow?

so what you are saying is DLS is recruiting better.

No one team in particular, I’m a BVAL insider and a member of the press in Brentwood.
So where does Freedom figure in the Heritage, Liberty pecking order out there in East County?. I remember you saying Heritage is due to explode on the sports scene due to league officials steering players there. Why doesn't Freedom get the same benefit?

So where does Freedom figure in the Heritage, Liberty pecking order out there in East County?. I remember you saying Heritage is due to explode on the sports scene due to league officials steering players there. Why doesn't Freedom get the same benefit?
It’s not league officials, it’s the district’s decision. The league is neutral.

And to answer your other question Freedom is TBD depending on who their new coach ends up being

And to answer your other question Freedom is TBD depending on who their new coach ends up being
So you don't have a problem with the district orchestrating a particular school to be the league power, but Pitts the bad actor here ?Have you used your press power to expose the district's manipulations where Heritage is concerned? Or what you say Pitts coaches are doing? Seems like it would be a great story, and a worthy expose'

No one team in particular, I’m a BVAL insider and a member of the press in Brentwood.
So you’re a member of the press and claim to have evidence that Pitt is breaking rules but won’t say anything? Is that the gist of it?

I call BS on This…. You sound like nothing more then a Bitter Parent who’s kid is not playing at PITT because of some new kid that transferred in…. 🤣

PITT’s Recruiting/Cheating and The Disstrict is Conspiring to Send all The Athletes To Heritage…. Just Laughable….🤣🤣

I call BS on This…. You sound like nothing more then a Bitter Parent who’s kid is not playing at PITT because of some new kid that transferred in…. 🤣

PITT’s Recruiting/Cheating and The Disstrict is Conspiring to Send all The Athletes To Heritage…. Just Laughable….🤣🤣
I don't have kids

Twitter is only used by coaches that are charlatans or illegal recruiters. So which one are the guys at Pitt?
A broad-stroke paintbrush doesn't have much merit. Just because a coach doesn't post incessantly doesn't mean they don't use their accounts. Many coaches are scanning Twitter frequently to gather information and to see if their hard work is being noticed by the populace.

Last edited:
Reactions: MC415
A broad-stroke paintbrush doesn't have much merit. Just because a coach doesn't post incessantly doesn't mean they don't use their accounts. Many coaches are scanning Twitter frequently to gather information and to see if their hard work is being noticed by the populace.
Any coach who uses Twitter is worried about the wrong thing and should be focused on getting the actual kids on their actual team better. Stop trying to look at what everyone else is doing and trying to steal kids from other schools at the expense of the kids on your own team as far as I'm concerned.

Any coach who uses Twitter is worried about the wrong thing and should be focused on getting the actual kids on their actual team better. Stop trying to look at what everyone else is doing and trying to steal kids from other schools at the expense of the kids on your own team as far as I'm concerned.
That is a very narrow-minded, inward focused viewpoint. And maybe that is your point - that a coach should be only inwardly focused. However, I don't think that type of coach is the best for their kids. Just my personal opinion...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT