ADVERTISEMENT

Way Too Early 2024-25 Top NorCal Teams

if i’m Blair i’m shutting it down . why risk anything other than a MLB cotract
I think it is safe to say he will. Couldn’t even see his coach saying yeah play. If I am his coach it would be thanks but stick to baseball.

It would make a lot of sense for Blair not to play basketball next year but Matt Manning (Sheldon) played basketball his senior year and he was picked Top 10 and got a $3,505,800 bonus

Reactions: ayalar09
I believe (Grant) is going to make a lot of noise next year. Grant was down the last couple of years, but they’re going to be returning a junior dominated team, led by Andre Gomez 6’5 who in my opinion, will be the best player in the Sacramento area. Of Grants 11 losses this year eight were to very good teams and the other three were to D1 playoff teams. Marcel Ward 6’8 Nadir, Lockhart 6’7 and three very talented guards. Damari Hunter, Coby James and Sammy Williams all incoming juniors that will play alongside Gomez.

I believe (Grant) is going to make a lot of noise next year. Grant was down the last couple of years, but they’re going to be returning a junior dominated team, led by Andre Gomez 6’5 who in my opinion, will be the best player in the Sacramento area. Of Grants 11 losses this year eight were to very good teams and the other three were to D1 playoff teams. Marcel Ward 6’8 Nadir, Lockhart 6’7 and three very talented guards. Damari Hunter, Coby James and Sammy Williams all incoming juniors that will play alongside Gomez.
gomez gotta add to his bag... he been 6'5 since freshman year and his handle hasnt improved much.

gomez gotta add to his bag... he been 6'5 since freshman year and his handle hasnt improved much.
Nothing wrong with being 6’5, his handles and three ball have improved dramatically, but it’s just my opinion

Nothing wrong with being 6’5, his handles and three ball have improved dramatically, but it’s just my opinion
as a fellow 6'5er in high school i agree it is amazing. but as he gets older and if he doesnt make it to 6'9 he will have to have a much better handle and jumper. not a 3 point shot but mid range jumper to reach potential. 6'5 doesnt help you at the next level without any moves. everyone is 6'5 up there.

as a fellow 6'5er in high school i agree it is amazing. but as he gets older and if he doesnt make it to 6'9 he will have to have a much better handle and jumper. not a 3 point shot but mid range jumper to reach potential. 6'5 doesnt help you at the next level without any moves. everyone is 6'5 up there.
True, but he is a pretty exceptional sophomore. We’re talking about a sophomore not a Senior👊🏾

Reactions: M.C. fan
Grant, Folsom, Natomas, Venture Academy will be teams to watch in the SJS that you might not expect. SJS was down if you will compare to past seasons as they say, not me. However, with that said many teams will be stronger. No specifics to each division. Good chance to see some possibilities at the MC Summer Classic.

Grant, Folsom, Natomas, Venture Academy will be teams to watch in the SJS that you might not expect. SJS was down if you will compare to past seasons as they say, not me. However, with that said many teams will be stronger. No specifics to each division. Good chance to see some possibilities at the MC Summer Classic.
That Natomas team can go.

I like MC's Elijah Payne who will be a sophomore. He reminds of Reeves Nelson except he is coachable. He is close to 6'6, can play four spots. Add logan Ahl who is 6'8 will be a sophomore.

I like MC's Elijah Payne who will be a sophomore. He reminds of Reeves Nelson except he is coachable. He is close to 6'6, can play four spots. Add logan Ahl who is 6'8 will be a sophomore.
Reeves Nelson. Haven't heard that name in a long time. Didn't he go to UCLA along with Drew Gordon (Aaron Gordon's older bro).

Reeves did go to UCLA. He had done well as a soph, 13.9 ppg and 9.1 rpg, but got suspended then kicked off the team altogether early in his junior year.

Drew G. also went to UCLA, mostly rode the bench for two years, then transferred to New Mexico where he did well, roughly 13 ppg and 10 rpg. Had a few cups of coffee on various NBA teams but eventually had a fairly decent career in various Euro and Aussie pro leagues. Retired last summer.

It would make a lot of sense for Blair not to play basketball next year but Matt Manning (Sheldon) played basketball his senior year and he was picked Top 10 and got a $3,505,800 bonus

Also have to consider baseball, you have to slog through that rookie contract and arbitration for years before getting a big deal.

Not saying he is there yet, but let’s say hypothetically Blair is like the next Dalton Knecht or Johnny Furphy, then it actually maybe smarter for him to go to the NBA, instead of MLB.

I think people who think the MLB is a lock for him, haven’t seen how this offseason in MLB has went. For all we know in 10 years MLB may not even exist in its current form.

Reeves Nelson. Haven't heard that name in a long time. Didn't he go to UCLA along with Drew Gordon (Aaron Gordon's older bro).
Reeves was on the cover of Sports Illustrated. He had some tough obstacles to overcome. Elijah is on pace to have an illustrious career. Early out of the gates he will be highly touted d1 signee. Reeves also played pro in Europe and China. Short stint with the Lakers.

Also have to consider baseball, you have to slog through that rookie contract and arbitration for years before getting a big deal.

Not saying he is there yet, but let’s say hypothetically Blair is like the next Dalton Knecht or Johnny Furphy, then it actually maybe smarter for him to go to the NBA, instead of MLB.

I think people who think the MLB is a lock for him, haven’t seen how this offseason in MLB has went. For all we know in 10 years MLB may not even exist in its current form.
Plus, he could have more leverage for a signing bonus if he has more options. If he has both college baseball and college basketball as options, he could command more. And I get the feeling he likes basketball as well.

Reactions: ayalar09
Plus, he could have more leverage for a signing bonus if he has more options. If he has both college baseball and college basketball as options, he could command more. And I get the feeling he likes basketball as well.
Pretty sure that helped Matt Manning too

Reactions: observer22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT