ADVERTISEMENT

Week 11 Previews: Riordan (6-2) at St. Francis (5-3)

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
The Riordan-Serra game produced plenty of conversation dating back to the summer, but it is this matchup that will provide a better measuring stick for how far the Crusaders have come in year two under Adhir Ravipati.

The Crusaders have a big play offense that has seen its running game start to develop. In wins over Bellarmine and Mitty, they rushed for 563 total yards with senior Charlie Johnson going for 217 yards two weeks ago.

St. Francis is utilizing its well known formula of strong running game and defense to be among the better teams in Northern California again. Kingston Keanaaina is rushing for 130 yards per game and sophomore Chase Calhoun is at 93 total tackles.

Both teams were overwhelmed in losses at Serra with St. Francis trailing 31-3 at the half and Riordan falling behind 36-0 after 24 minutes.

As much of the Riordan faithful wanted to recreate the #LangridgeUpset Of Riordan with a new coach vs. Serra. Riordan Faithful (note that I didn’t say, “Oracle”) even prognosticated with a state title WIN in the CV Of new youthful Coach in Coach A-Rav as an edge,…it was not to be & reality check of where Riordan stood last Saturday was Stated….

The difference was Senior leadership vs. Youthful talent as maximum factors. The #LabgridgeUpset, had minimal talent w/edged upper class leadership; the first phrase of the #TheGuanlet revealed maximum talent w/youthfulness and experienced of gametime focus.

I feel the tail-in Of the #TheGuanlet will reveal the Riordan response & focus, Although Riordan will face a similar Legacy & Drive Of St. Francis, the talent weight IS on the side of Riordan’s.

This is Smash Mouth football vs. Air Raid “excellence” football; Jurassic Vs Populairst HS Prep.

If I may take a phrase from another #NextEpisode approach-IN StarTrek:NextGeneration, Capt. Picard stated, “This is the line that starts here, and we shall mark our line & [retreat NO more]”.

Friday Night Lights, just doesn’t get any bettering

Last edited:
Is it my lack of comprehension, entertaining as it might be, its really hard to track.

I Am Jack's Medulla Oblongata
I Am Jill's Nipple
I Am Jack's Colon
I Am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....

• Haha
Reactions: FBAddict
As much of the Riordan faithful wanted to recreate the #LangridgeUpset Of Riordan with a new coach vs. Serra. Riordan Faithful (note that I didn’t say, “Oracle”) even prognosticated with a state title WIN in the CV Of new youthful Coach in Coach A-Rav as an edge,…it was not to be & reality check of where Riordan stood last Saturday was Stated….

The difference was Senior leadership vs. Youthful talent as maximum factors. The #LabgridgeUpset, had minimal talent w/edged upper class leadership; the first phrase of the #TheGuanlet revealed maximum talent w/youthfulness and experienced of gametime focus.

I feel the tall-in Of the #TheGuanlet will reveal the Riordan response & focus, Although Riordan will face a similar Legacy & Drive Of St. Francis, the talent weight IS on the side of Riordan’s.

This is Smash Mouth football vs. Air Raid “excellence” football; Jurassic Vs Populairst HS Prep.

If I may take a phrase from another #NextEpisode approach-IN StarTrek:NextGeneration, Capt. Picard stated, “This is the line that starts here, and we shall mark our line & [retreat NO more]”.

Friday Night Lights, just doesn’t get any bettering
Is it my lack of comprehension, entertaining as it might be, its really hard to track.

I Am Jack's Medulla Oblongata
I Am Jill's Nipple
I Am Jack's Colon
I Am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....
You could Just be a JackA$$;lmao

My Bad, that was Too Easy;Lol

Reactions: Santa Ball
If it’s a shootout, Riordan has a chance. I see SF pounding the run game controlling the clock and keeping the Crusader offense off the field. The return of one of its RBs gives Riordan a more balanced attack. Crusader line and DBs will need to step up in the absence of its injured starting LBs

If it’s a shootout, Riordan has a chance. I see SF pounding the run game controlling the clock and keeping the Crusader offense off the field. The return of one of its RBs gives Riordan a more balanced attack. Crusader line and DBs will need to step up in the absence of its injured starting LBs
That is my Azack worry too…

Riordan’s Defense HAS to DRAW that LINE. Riordan has a DC & Specially Coaches that have the intensity, now players must RISE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT